Kai (D)

Exotic Scenarios

When Kai kept trying to ask you out but you always rejected him until...

(Kim Cho Hee)

~

 

"Hey, Cho Hee. Wanna go out with me?" Kai smugly, leaning against the locker next to Cho Hee's. Cho Hee blinked, then looked at him with puzzlement as she was putting away her Science textbook.

"What?"

"Come on, you should've heard that. Is it a yes or no?" He smirked.

"No." Cho Hee said with a blank face. She grabbed her Math textbook, turned away from him, and walked away like nothing had happened. Kai looked at her backside and then smirked at her stubbornness.

It was the first time Kai had asked Cho Hee out. He thought that he would just play with her like he did to every other girl. But she was different. In Kai's mind, he thinks that she'll say yes eventually.

~

Cho Hee puts all of her things in her locker. It was lunchtime, and Cho Hee was planning to eat with her friends at lunchtime. She pushed her stuff further into her locker so it wouldn't fall out. She closed her locker and turned around.

Her face had bumped into Kai's chest. She backed away quickly, annoyed that he was in her way. Kai smirked in amusement.

"What do you want?" Cho Hee crossed her arms.

"I want you to go out with me." He answered.

This was about the 5th time he has asked her out. She was definitely getting tired of him following her and asking her out all of the time.

"No, thank you." Cho Hee tried to push him out of the way, but his feet stayed glued to the floor. He stepped forward toward Cho Hee. She backed away instinctively, back against her locker. Kai was centimeters away from her face. Cho Hee's eyebrows furrowed together.

"Why do you keep trying to ask me out? There's no reason for me to go out with a snob player like you. Just give up." Kai's whole body froze at her harsh insult. He didn't even notice her push him away and head into the cafeteria. He zoned out, thinking about what Cho Hee said. He finally decided. He'll just stop.

~

The next day, Cho Hee sits in her seat, waiting for the teacher and other students to come in so class could start. She decides to listen to her music on her MP3 Player. More students came in individually. Kai suddenly came in and squeals of delight erupted. Kai looked at Cho Hee for a split second, and sat 3 seats away from her. This was weird for Cho Hee, since he would usually sit next to her, behind her, or in front of her. She just shrugged it off, and continued listening to her music.

The day at school was going by slowly, and she was heading off to her next class. She looked around her, and there was no sign of Kai. She wondered why he had stopped bothering her. She was happy, but not completely.

~

It has been one week since Kai had not spoken to Cho Hee. It was somehow worrying her. She finds out that probably she was too harsh on her insult. Plus, rejecting him when he asked her out.

She had a couple of classes with him, so she saw him almost all of the time since she passes him in the halls too. She was currently heading to her last class, which was with Kai. Dance class. She personally chose it on her own since she loved dancing and has been doing it since she was five years old.

She changes quickly in the locker room and grabs her duffel bag. She enters the practice room, placing her duffel bag against the wall. The class starts by letting everyone practice on their own for 1 hour, and then gathering together in another room, discussing what was needed to be learned, then practice it until six o'clock. It was currently two o'clock.

She grabbed her MP3 Player and placed it between her speakers. She scrolled through her songs. She chose a dance she knew, which was a song that was upbeat and catchy. She backed away a few feet and stretched her arms and legs a little. The song began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8pVAyQux4 (Teen Top - Miss Right)

Cho Hee's moves were all correct and on time.. She didn't make one mistake, but her mind kept doubting herself. She sometimes would replay the part that she needed to keep practicing, but today, she decided she would keep going until the song would end.

She was in the middle of the song and she forgot a little part of the choreography. She wondered how stars memorized their dances so fast. Well, practice makes perfect.

When she finished the song, she instantly fell to the ground with her forearm against her forehead. She panted heavily, and crawled over to get her water bottle in her duffel bag. She sat for a couple of seconds. She was about to dance some more until she heard a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-X97Zn-OnE (Suprise~ ^.^)

Cho Hee exited the room. She walked quietly to where the music was coming from. The song sounded meaningful and mesmerizing in a way to her. She soon heard the music become louder and clearer.

Cho Hee peeked through the window on the door. At first she only saw the speakers, but when she changed the angle of her head, she saw... Kai. Her eyes widen at his expression, his seriousness when dancing to this song. She only saw him as a heartless player who didn't have any feelings for anything. The second she saw him with a serious expression, her thoughts cleared away and her eyes only focused on Kai dancing.

His moves were so smooth and clear. It didn't even look like he made a mistake. He kept his mind focused on his dancing in the mirror and not noticing Cho Hee at the door. 

Cho Hee's eyes were wide and was open as she watched him dance. She's never seen anything so... mesmerizing. She couldn't take her eyes away from him. He was that good.

The song soon ended and Kai went to change the music on his phone. Cho Hee was still watching Kai dance in her mind, and was still standing at the door. Kai soon saw something at the corner of his eye while looking through his songs. He squinted, not sure if it was just his imagination. He saw hair near the window of the door. He puts his phone on the floor and walks over to the door.

Cho Hee, who was just now finishing her fantasizing of Kai, realized that he was heading to the door. Her teeth clenched together in alarm. She tip-toed as fast as she could with big steps away from the door. She realized that her practice room was two doors away from Kai's room, and she knew that there was no way she would make it in time. If she tried, Kai would probably catch her. She turned a corner and found a door, which she immediately entered. She panted, out of breath. She was currently in a supply closet. She looked out the small window on the door. She saw Kai, looking around confused. He went past the closet, and Cho Hee couldn't see anything anymore.

She waited and waited until he would pass the door again, but he didn't. Cho Hee decided to go back to practicing in her room. There was probably another thirty minutes left of practice. She sighed, and twisted the doorknob.

That was a bad choice.

Kai was just a few meters away from Cho Hee. She let go of the doorknob and stood awkwardly in front of the closet door, looking anywhere else but Kai. She definitely felt his stare on her. She suddenly looked at Kai in the eyes. The action made Kai look away from Cho Hee. Kai calmly walked quickly passed Cho Hee in the hall. When he passed her, she felt like she had just gotten stabbed in her heart. Like she regretted doing something.

Cho Hee turned around quickly just to see Kai enter his room. She stood still for a minute, thinking if she should go after him and ask why he was giving her the cold-shoulder. Her feet acted on her own and she was suddenly in front of the door. She breathed in and touched the doorknob. She pushed the door open.

When Cho Hee lifted her head up, she saw Kai stretching his arms. He looked up innocently. He knew she would come to him, but he just didn't know the reason. He released his arms and cocked his head to the side with a blank face, but didn't say anything. Cho Hee just took short glances at him while fiddling with her fingers. She just wanted to get this over with, so she decided to be the first to talk.

"U-Uh... hey Kai..." Cho Hee mumbled. She was starting to look anywhere but him, since he was staring at her at this moment.

"Hey, Cho Hee." Kai replied. Cho Hee honestly didn't know what to say to him. I came here because I want to know why you stopped asking me out? Of course she wasn't going to say that, even though that was the truth.

"What'd you just say?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows. Cho Hee's eyes widen. She didn't mean to say it out loud! It just came out!

"I-I...didn't say anything!" She stammered.

"You and I both know you said something. So, can you repeat it?" Kai asked, putting his hands in the pocket of his sweatpants. Cho Hee knew that if she argued with him, the conversation would go on forever.

"I said... I came here...because... I-want-to-know-why-you-stopped-talking-to-me." She said quietly, but quickly, looking down.

"What? I can't hear you." Kai leaned forward.

"Ugh! What happened to you?! Why are you so quiet?! It's not normal!"

"..." Kai looked at the floor. Cho Hee looked at him in alarm.

"Was it because I kept rejecting you?" Cho Hee softly said. Kai looked at Cho Hee in the eyes for a second then answered.

"I thought you were different. That's why I kept asking you out. You don't say 'yes' immediately for my looks like most of the girls do. You're prettier than all of them, and you always speak the truth. You're also good at everything, which is probably why all of the guys fall for you. I like you." Kai said sincerely.

Cho Hee looked at him in shock, not knowing what to say. Her body froze when she sensed Kai coming closer to her. They're bodies were close to each others. Kai looked at Cho Hee and made a cute smile. He held both of her hands first. He started to lean in, but Cho Hee didn't push him away or lean back. She leaned her head forward against Kai's forehead. Their lips touched. The kiss was soft for both of them, and it was the best feeling they ever had. They both pull away blushing. Kai was the first to speak.

"So... Cho Hee... Will you be my girlfriend?" Kai smiled, while reaching out to hold Cho Hee's hand. Cho Hee blushed even more.

"Of course."

And so, they practice together in Kai's room. The hour passes quickly, and they're on their way to the main dance room.

"Hey, what song were you dancing to when I peeked in on you?" Cho Hee asks, curiously.

"A song that represented my feelings before you became my girlfriend." Kai pouts.

"Ah... I was dancing to Miss Right by Teen Top."

"I know, I saw." Kai replied innocently.

"What?! Why were you watching me?!"

"Keke... Many reasons..."

"Yah!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Make sure to read my other stories! Thanks for the support! Make sure to comment, subscribe, and upvote!~ - Co-Author: Dianosaur