D.O

Exotic Scenarios

D.O is being mean.....

 

Your POV

"Yeobo~ welcome home~" I said cheerfully. But, no response, instead he walked to the shower and with the door clicking, water running, I was shocked by his attitude but decided that he was probably tired, but that kinda made you mad.

"After you shower, come eat okay~" I said through the bathroom door. I slouched as I walked to the dining table and ate by myself. After I finished I went to our bedroom and got out the present I got for him. I waited in the living room for him. When he got out I walked up to him and gave him the present harshly.

"Open it' I said not happy or mad. He looked at it, grabbed it and put on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen. 

"Is there anything to eat," He said.

"Look at the table,"

"Well, sorry for not looking," He said sarcastically. I was dissapointed in his attitude towards me. He never acted this way in front of me. He probably had a bad practice day. I went up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Is something wrong?" I asked carefully not wanting to fight.

"No"

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything," He unwrapped my arms from him.

"I said nothing is wrong,"

"Kyungsoo please tell me what is going on," I pleaded.

"Ugh why are you being so diffucult!" He yelled and ran to our bedroom.

"Kyungsoo!" I screamed and ran to the door, knocking on it.

"Kyungsoo! Please open this door! Tell me what's wrong," I tried to get him to open the door but I guess he won't be seeing me til' tomorrow. I walked to the kitchen and cleaned the nice food of table by washing it. I then brought a blanket with me to the couch and then I passed on there.

 

D.O's POV

I can't believe myself. I really regret what I just did to my precious girl. What am I supposed to do now? I can't just ask her fr forgiveness, can I?

I walked out of our room and find her sleeping on the couch. Her face was so beautiful but they werefilled with tear stains. HOW COULD YOU KYUNGSOO! I lifted her off the couch bridal style to our bed and I slowly placed her dow because of how fragile she is and looks. I crawled in next to her cuddling her and lifted the blankets over us and fell asleep.

Your POV

I opened my eyelids fast because of the warmth around me and I realized it was Kyungsoo's arms. I tried to get myself out of his arms, but it only got tighter. He was awake.

"Jagiya~ don't go anywhere. Stay in bed with me. Please~" He said.

"Why,"

"Jagi, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm really sorry. We had a bad practice day yesterday, and I didn't want to take out on you, but I did. I'm sorry can you forgive me, please? I love you." Kyungsoo pleaded desperately. I don't know whether to forgive him or not. Since, he was my one and only, I had to.

"I forgive you yeobo, now give me a hug." Kyungsoo attacked me with a tight hug and gave me a passonite kiss.

"I love you jagi"

"I love you too yeobo"


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE