Chen

Exotic Scenarios

EXO-Wolf-MV-teaser-exo-m-34585313-500-30

Chen's adorable confession..... Kim Una

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSq29sz3xrs my idea came from this :)

 

 

 

 

Chen's Pov:

Kim Una, she is beautiful, gorgeous, nice body, perfect personality, and my crush. I most absolutely love the ways she does things so elegantly, it takes my breath away. I'm glad that I'm a close friend to her, and we hang out together. Today, we are going to the park, a perfect place to confess to her. I'm nervous and excited to see her!

 

Park........

"Una!" I said getting her attention, she turned around.

"Chen! Hey, you want to walk?"  Una asked me, and of course since it's part of my plan!

"Yeah, let's go, and later you want to eat some dukbokki?" I asked.

"Of course! I love dukbokki! Let's eat a lot!" She said excitedly.

"Kaja~" We then walked around and found our favorite dukbokki shop. We sat there and waited for our dukbokki.

"Chen, do you want to go to somewhere else too?" Una asked.

"No, let's just walk around the park," I bluntly stated. 'Cause if we did go somewhere else my plan would be ruined and I wouldn't have the courage to ask her out.'

"Okay, look it's done, let's go get our dukbokki," She said and we ate the delicious food. After 20 minutes of walking, I was ready.

"Kim Una answer this question seriously," I said she nodded her head.

"Will you, Kim Una, be my girlfriend?" OMG Please say yes.

 

 

"Um.. Chen, that was kinda out of no where, but I don't think we are ready for this, I'm sorry, we can be best friends still, right?" When she said that, I didn't respond back. I stood up and hugged her lifted her in the air, so tight, she squeaked and I wanted to forget she even said anything and hold in my emotions.

"Yah~ let me down, I will hit you on head!" She said, but I really didn't want to, I let her down slowly, my arms still around her waist

"Una, can you think through it first? I don't think you thought through enough, if you still say no, I won't give up, so give me a call when you have your answer," After I said that I walked with my hands in my pocket and went to my house.

 

 

Kim Una's Pov:

I walked home thinking about what Chen said, sure if I said yes he would love it but it make me sad if I saw his sad face if I said no. My decision is.......unknown. I'll think of pros and cons, if I say yes he'll be happy, but if I say no it'll get awkward with us. Sure Chen is cute, has a beautiful voice and is handsome, I ddid think that one day we would be a couple but we're just to silly!

 

 

 

 

Chen's Pov:

Her phone call is here, on my phone is a picture of my going to be girl or still bestfriend, I pick up th e phone with shaky hands.

"Hello?" I greet.

"Chen I have my answer, would you like to know?" She replied.

"Wait," I held onto the phone tight and closed my eyes,"Okay, go,"

 

 


juliano's srry cliffy