Luhan

Exotic Scenarios

EXO+-+M_Luhan+(6).gif

Luhan's terrible experience........ (Hei Ryung)

 

Hei Ryung's Pov:

Lately I've been feeling really weak. That's because I have been suffering from leukemia. My husband, Luhan, doesn't know about it, and I'm worried that if he does, he might lose it. I'm losing a bit of hair everyday, and it is my 5th month of my leukemia. I MIGHT tell Luhan today, if had the courage.

 

"Hei~ my wifey~" Luhan said and sounded drunk too. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Luhan, your drunk, let's get you to bed~" I tried to sound as polite as I can, because I was mad that he went to a party without telling me.

"No~ my wifey~ I want to play~" His words slurred on the initial sound. I hope he isn't like this when I'm not around an longer.

"Luhan, let's get to bed, okay?"

I helped him change his clothes, and we went to the bed. He lay sprawled out, I was going to the bed also.

"Wifey~ I want a hug~" Luhan's voice was annoying but he was kinda sweet. I brought the blankets up and I wrapped my arms around his waist, and nuzzled my head to his chest.

Next thing I noticed, well, I didn't notice because nothing was there.

 

 

Luhan's Pov:

As I wake up, my head hurts, a super bad headache. I shift around and my arm is tooken by my lovely wife. I saw her face, she was really pale, so I tried to wake her up.

"Wifey? Wake up, you don't look so good. Honey?"  She wasn't moving at all. I shook her, no response. I put my ear to her chest, barely.

"Yah?!! Hei!!! Wake up!!!" I carried her to the car and I drove to the hospital. I was in so much pain, guilt, worry, and definitely stress. My wife is in danger. What happen to her?

"Someone help my wife!" I tried calling for the emergency room, as I ran in the hospital. Some nurses brought the strechers and rolled her to the ER room.

"What are they going to do to her?" I asked the nurse that had her.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Huh?

"Your wife was in leukemia for 5 months, she just had a shock, and we don't know what will happen next," The nurse rolled the most painful from . My wife? Leukemia? What? She didn't tell me nothing. I feel so ashamed to be her husband. How could I let her suffer something so grand to her life? No  wonder she kept getting thin. Honey, please live. I can't have a life without you.

"Mr. Luhan?" A doctor came out from the room.

"Where's my wife? Is she Okay?" I asked questions that are needed to be answered NOW.

"Your wife is

 

 

 

fine,"

I heard bells from our wedding day in my ears, as a miracle came to me. My wifey is alive and I am so happy, and there are more words that can't be expressed. I got on my knees and hugged the doctor.

"Thank you,"

"It's alright, now I have to get going," The doctor left. I ran in the room and saw my wifey. I hugged her.

"Wifey~ You made me sad~ Don't do it again, and next time tell me what's on your mind, instead of keeping it in your head," I made a sad face. She smiled.

"It's gonna be fine Luhannie~, I will fight the leukemia and won't make you sad anymore," She eye-smiled, She is so protectable.

"Okay, can I get a kiss?" I pointed to my cheeks, she kissed it. I kissed hers. I had a terrible experience, but I won't again.

 

 

 

 


 


I love writing angst! Juliano's~