Sehun (D)

Exotic Scenarios

When Sehun is too shy to ask you out

(Park Heeyoung)

Requested by: yummybunny123

~

"Hi, Sehun!" Heeyoung waved to him enthusiastically. Sehun turns around and stops talking to his group of friends. He looks around with puzzlement and eventually found Heeyoung still waving to him. He blushed a light pink on his cheeks. He waved back shyly.

"Yah, Sehun... You have a crush on Heeyoung noona, don't you?" One of his best friends, Kai, teased. Sehun's was now red as ever. It was definitely obvious that Sehun liked Heeyoung.

"Ohoho~ Are you planning on asking her out? She's only a couple of days older than you. It won't be awkward." His other best friend, Luhan, remarked. Sehun knew when her birthday was, and was definitely suprised that she was older than him when they first met. He wanted her to call him oppa but now it's the other way around. He has to be the one to say noona.

"Um...I honestly don't know yet...I don't think she likes me." Sehun mumbled. His friends looked at him like he was crazy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Have you seen the way she looks at you? She's always calling you cute and stuff. " Kyungsoo said. He was also one of Sehun's best friends. Sehun thought about Heeyoung for a moment. She was always calling him "cute and stuff" but even though he blushed a lot at her compliments, he knew that she was playing around and just being nice. Sehun thinks he wouldn't have a chance with her. Besides, she had many admirers and got many gifts from them. Sehun had given her...nothing. 

"She's just playing around. I bet she likes somone else other than me. Like...you, Kai. A bunch of girls like you and hang around you a lot. I bet Heeyoung...noona likes you." Sehun glumly said with his head down. Kai had a disgusting look on his face. He went up to Sehun and shook him by the shoulders.

"Listen, maknae!" Kai said, while shaking him wildly. "She likes you, not me. I would not date her, no offense! But she's like a sister to me. Nothing else. Well, also kind of like a mom, too. She's kind of too bossy and-"

"Okay, okay, I get it! You only like her as a sister! But..." Sehun thought for an explanation to find out if Kai is wrong. Kai then crossed his arms with an eyebrow raised. "But what?"

"You don't know that! You aren't sure that she doesn't like you!" Sehun pointed. Kai smirked.

"Oh yeah? Remember that time when she helped you with your scratched knee when you fell?" He reminiscenced. Sehun nodded.

"Yeah, so?" He said.

"When I fell a couple of days ago, she only laughed at me and just told me to be careful next time. You were there too, Sehun." Kai poked Sehun's forehead. Sehun slapped his hand away and rubbed his forehead while frowning.

"Well, yeah... But...forget it. I don't even know anymore." Sehun pouted. Kai chuckled, "Believe me and just wait, alright?"

"Okay, I guess..." Sehun said. He waved his friends goodbye, and entered the building to attend class.

~

Sehun was finished with his morning classes. He was now heading to lunch. Kai, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and his other friends, Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun invited him to sit at their table. Sehun looked for his friends and spotted them immediately, because Kyungsoo was jumping up and down like a maniac. Sehun looked around to hope that nobody was looking at him. Luckily, he didn't see anyone near looking at him.

Sehun scratched the back of his neck when he arrived at the table. All of his friends smiled at him, and at first he thought that it was just a friendly smile. But when he got a good look at each of their faces, they were more like... killer smiles. The creepy kind. He was very creeped out by all of them. Especially Luhan.

Sehun looked at everyone like they were lunatics. (They kind of were.) He blinked many times and their faces were still the same.

"Uh...hey guys?" Sehun attempted a smile. He thought their faces would change, but they didn't.

"Just tell me what you're all smiling weirdly about!" Sehun stomped his feet. Of course, their faces were the same, but Baekhyun spoke up.

"Ah, our little maknae has grown up so fast." He wiped a fake tear under his eye while pouting. Sehun was very confused. Baekhyun noticed and face-palmed.

"Aish... I have to explain everything don't I?" He sighed. Sehun stayed silent.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a crush?" Baekhyun drops his chin onto his palm as his elbow holds him up. Sehun blushes, of course, thinking about Heeyoung.

"I...I don't know... I guess I'm just...embarrassed." He rubs his elbow. Baekhyun smiles and goes up to him. He pats Sehun on the shoulder.

"Sehunnie~ I think... I think you can do it. You have a chance."

"What?! No way!" Sehun leans back, surprised.

"You'll never know until you find out. Hope you ask her. Good luck, maknae!" Baekhyun said, cheerfully with a bright smile and pats Sehun on the back. Sehun nods and then stares out into space.

Do I really have a chance? How will I ask her out? Does Heeyoung actually like me? What will I do if she rejects me?

Sehun finally makes his decision and will ask Heeyoung out.

"I will ask Heeyoung out! I will have a chance! I won't give up!" Sehun banged the table with his fist. His friends jumped at his action, but smiled sincerely at his courage and confidence.

"Don't mess up!" Chen chuckles. Sehun frowns at his comment. "Be quiet!"

"Hope you win her~" Xiumin sang. 

"Go Sehun! Go Sehun!" Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo chorused.

Sehun grinned cheekily and blushed at his best friends' encouragement.

~

It was now the end of school...for the day. Sehun was planning to ask Heeyoung out after school so nobody could listen or see them. This was his first time asking a girl out. He was very nervous. He had been thinking about what to say when he met up with her. Sehun would think that all of his ideas were not good enough. All he had so far was a heart-shaped lollipop, which was from Luhan, and a brown stuffed bear from Baekhyun.

       

Is this good enough? I can't think now! Heeyoung would probably leave in a couple of minutes! No time to waste!

Sehun inhaled and exhaled a couple of times. He grabbed the bear and lollipop and headed to Heeyoung's locker. When he made it there, there was something he didn't expect to see.

"Heeyoung, may you please except my heart, and be my girlfriend? You are so beautiful, and your personality is just astonishing! Please accept me and these gifts I got you. I have loved you since I first saw you transfer here." A boy said, kneeling in front of Heeyoung with a... diamond ring and a Samsung Galaxy Phone! Sehun's eyes went wide at the boy's gifts. He suddenly felt insecure and wasn't that confident anymore.

"Um... I'm very sorry but I can't except these. I don't really have any feelings for you. Thank you though... Sorry..." She said politely. The boy lowered his head in dejection. He got up and was about to turn around and go until he spoke up.

"I see... Then who do you like?" He asked. Heeyoung just smiled at him kindly before answering.

"Somebody who is my type. I'm waiting for him. I don't know when he'll come to me though..."

The boy nodded, and walked away.

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut and pursed his lips together. He was close to getting his answer, he shouldn't back out like this. He shakily exhaled, and started walking over to Heeyoung with the bear and lollipop behind his back. His heart was beating so fast and he felt like it was about to burst out of his chest any moment.

Heeyoung looked up and saw Sehun walking up to her. He went near the lockers as close as possible so she wouldn't see the gifts. She smiled when he showed up.

"Hey, Sehun! What's up?" She greeted. Sehun was about to sweat buckets right now. His mind kept telling him, 'Be cool!'

"Uh, you know... The same..." He said. Heeyoung peeked behind his back and Sehun moved his body so that she wouldn't see the gifts.

"Who's that for?" She asked.

"Umm... Er..." Sehun stuttered. Heeyoung snatched the lollipop and bear from him. Sehun didn't expect her to do that at all, so he didn't have a chance to get the stuff away from her. He looked at the lollipop again, and forgot that he had put a note on the lollipop that said:

Hello, Heeyoung noona! :3 I've liked you for awhile now, and I was hoping if you had the same feelings for me... You're so pretty and so nice... I hope you say 'yes'! I'll be really hurt if you don't... :(

From,

Oh Sehun <3

Sehun gasped softly, and then looked at Heeyoung's face for a reaction. She was reading it, and her face was blank. When she looked up at him, he immediately avoided eye-contact with her. She went up to him, and smiled. Sehun blushed wildly when she was in front of him.

"W-What are y-you...?"

Heeyoung hugged him. She squeezed him tightly, but it didn't hurt him. He didn't know her answer yet, so he waited for her answer after the hug. When she left go, her eyes were twinkling and her smile was bright.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you, Sehun-ah!" She exclaimed. Sehun was very confused.

"Wha...?" Sehun scratched his head. "You mean... you like me?"

"Of course I do! You're so adorable! I couldn't stand it!" She said, squeezing his cheeks. Sehun would be annoyed, but right now, he was over-joyed. He smiled widely. He finally got his answer. His crush likes him back. Now they can be together until who knows when.

"Thanks for the gifts. They're cute." She says as she walks with him.

"Why didn't you get the other guy's gifts? I mean, a diamond ring and a phone?!" Sehun sighed. Heeyoung held his hand to make him more comfortable.

"Why would I care for the gifts? Besides, you're the one for me." She blushed a little. Sehun saw and chuckled lightly. They both head home with smiles plastered on their faces. The bushes behind them rustled when they walked by.

"Yah, I told you he'll get her! You owe me my meat!" Xiumin held his palm out.

"We didn't even shake on it!" Chen crossed his arms. Xiumin grumbled complaints about how he didn't get his meat and frowned at Chen. He sighed.

"At least Sehun's happy now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Er, sorry for taking so long... Been very busy lately... And I'm a slow writer... -sigh- Hope you liked it! ~ Co-author: Dianosaur