Chanyeol

Exotic Scenarios

When Chanyeol misunderstands...

(Ae Cha)

First half done by: Dianosaur

Second half done by: Juliano

~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2evTirJ3Dc

 

 

 

 

              Ae Cha lied there on the hospital bed, lifeless, she wasn't concious yet, but Chanyeol hoped for her to wake up. So, he could say sorry, that he loved her, he wanted to hug her, kiss her, everything that he could to make up for what he said to her.

 

Flashback:

 

             Ae Cha was hanging out with her friends on a Friday, which were guys, since she didn't really want to hang out with the girls today. The guys were Taehyung (BTS), Myungsoo (Infinite), Mark (Got7), Hojoon (Topp Dogg), she went with them to a birthday party since they invited her.

"Noona~" Taehyung cooed to Ae Cha. He came over and wrapped his arms around her to her surprise. She pulled his arms away.

"Yah, why did you do that?" She replied.

"I wanted noona to look more refreshed. Besides, you looked stiff," He chuckled, and went to get some drinks. Mark walked up to her and as he got closer he wobbled a little. She noticed he was drunk.

"Ae Cha, come drink with me~" Mark slugged and slurred his words and walked her way. He stumbled and she caught him before he fell.

"Mark, you know I don't drink! Pull yourself together, do you really wanna get drunk on someone's birthday?"

"Look at everyone, they're drinking too~"

"That doesn't mean you have to, Mark," Ae Cha said. She decided to go home before more chaos could happen. She called Myungsoo so that he could drive Mark home. He wasn't sober, so he could drive easily. Their cars were parked far away from the house. She got to the car opened the door for him. Hojoon was also good, so he agreed to drive Ae Cha home, and he would also head home. He came out with his car keys and jacket. A wobbly Taehyung was right behind him.

"Hey, Hojoonie-hyung!~ Can I... wear those hippy glasses of yours? I wanna look smart, too... Heuheuheuheuh..." Taehyung giggled. Hojoon rolled his eyes.

"Hey, V! Would you shut up?!  They aren't "hippy glasses" for your information. I'm wearing contacts... Phew, thank god I didn't bring them, you'd probably break them in a second..." Hojoon snapped, walking towards him to help him walk. Taehyung whined while sticking his lower lip out. Ae Cha chuckled at their little fight and went to help Hojoon walk Taehyung to the car.

A voice suddenly called out her name.

 

"Ae Cha!"

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol?

 

         What was he doing here? I thought he was at practice, or at home. Oh! I forgot to tell him I was going somewhere. Stupid me!

"Chanyeol! What are you doing here?"

"I went home but I didn't see you inside. So I called your friend, Jinah, to see where you were at..." Chanyeol trailed off, his eyes landing on Hojoon, who was on the other side of Taehyung. Ae Cha looked at Chanyeol worriedly, knowing that he was misunderstanding something. Hojoon looked at her with sadness, thinking that the guys shouldn't have invited her to the party. Taehyung was now silent, and had a shocked expression with wide eyes. 

"Oh, no! Chanyeol, it really isn't what you think!" Ae Cha let go of Taehyung and stepped towards Chanyeol. He backs away.

"Oh really? Then how come it looks like what I think it is? Why didn't you tell me? Are...are you cheating on me?" He says.

"No! Why would you ever think I would ever cheat on you?! I would never do that! Besides, these guys are my friends! Nothing more!" Ae Cha exclaims.

"Are you sure about that? Then why haven't I seen them before?" He said, squinting at her. Ae Cha froze. She tried to remember if she actually told Chanyeol that her guy best friends were Taehyung, Hojoon, Myungsoo, and Mark. No luck.

Chanyeol scoffed in disbelief. He went closer to Ae Cha and gave her the most scariest death glare. Ae Cha was getting closer and closer to crying her eyes out. Chanyeol has never looked at her that way at all before. It was scaring her so much, that she started trembling.

"Don't come near me ever again, you hear that? We are now over. We're done." He says, taking off his ring, and placing it in Ae Cha's palm harshly. "I'm sleeping at Baekhyun's. I'll pack my stuff as quickly as possible."

He turns around back to his car without turning back. He enters the car and turns on the engine and drives off quickly. While driving, he uses one hand to wipe his tears that he didn't know were falling down. Why, Ae Cha...? Why would you do this to me?

Ae Cha watches the car drive off into the distance. She looks at the ring feeling empty and dejected. She remembers all of the memories she had with Chanyeol. The time when they first met, which was a year ago. When they first bumped into each other, to the time when they last had a date at the beach...to now. Her eyes tear up at the memories, their happy faces, their sweet hugs and kisses together. Her tears finally fall to the ground. She sobs with them, falling to her knees. She drops the ring. Each drop falling to the ground seperately. She lets out all of the tears she'd been holding in. She lets out all of her screams as she pounds her bloody knuckles into the cement sidewalk repeatedly.

Hojoon had helped Taehyung into the car during the fight. He gave Ae Cha a few seconds to cool down, before he helped her get up and pat her back in sadness while heading to the car. He opened the door for her and let her in. He went on the other side of the car to drive. Taehyung was silent during half of the ride. He asked questions to Ae Cha. For example, 'Are you okay, noona?' and 'I'm sorry, noona...' She would answer, 'Yes... I'm fine...' and 'It wasn't your fault...'

Hojoon knew it was their fault. The guys had asked Ae Cha to come to the party with them. She accepted, and didn't think of anything else that would be included in the idea of going. Of course, the guys knew she had a boyfriend. They loved Ae Cha dearly, like family. Nothing more.

Ae Cha was silent, and kept sniffling occasionally during the ride. Hojoon kept taking secret glances at her to see if she was doing alright, even though she probably wasn't at the moment.

They eventually made it to Ae Cha's house. Hojoon suggested that him and Taehyung should stay at her house and keep her company. But Ae Cha politely declined their offer.

When Ae Cha walked into her house she saw a suitcase and when she looked over ther was another. Instead of walking inside, she backed away behind the doors. She ran behind her gates, only to run in the middle of nowhere. She kept running she didn't notice anything except, a light, a honk, but for her, it's not there anymore.

 

 

Chanyeol's Pov:

Wae nae mameul, hundaero geon dae x2 (ringtone)

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Is this Chanyeol-sshi?" I was getting suspicious of this now.

"Yes, and who are you?" I kept on thinking on who this would be. No one came in mind though.

"I'm am a surgeon from Seoul Hospital, your wife is in the hospital, a critical condition, please come here quickly," As the doctor got to the last part, my heart, I can't even explain it, and the tears were out and running.

"I'll be there in a little bit," I ran to the car and started it, it was takiing forever for it to. I drove with a speed that didn't exist and was there. I run into the emergency room and see the sign of Park Ae Cha. Okay, your almost there Chanyeol, now all you have to do is walk in there and not cry.

I walk in, I was bawling already.