Baekhyun (D)

Exotic Scenarios

When Baekhyun confesses his love for you

(Lee Minyoung)

~

 

Minyoung was walking in the halls quietly as the loud students walk around, happily talking with their friends in Gwangju Academy. She used her index finger to push up her glasses farther up her nose. Minyoung was a wallflower that ignored everyone. The reason was because she once lost her best friend in a car accident when she was in middle school. She didn't want to experience that pain again from someone she's incredibly connected with.

She finally arrived at the classroom door. She opened the door and hurried to her seat, which was in the back, ignoring all of the stares and comments. She took out her math notebook and her math book out on her desk and waited for her teacher. She looked around and randomly had the idea to just draw and wait. She started to draw a pair of headphones.

Minyoung had a reputation. Everybody knew about her and talked about her, but none bothered to be her friend. It kind of upsetted her at first, but when she remembered about the "incident", she didn't care about anything that involved friendship or love. She was in dance major in the school, and she was very good. She didn't know that, though. Everybody in her dance class has seen her dance. They admired her a lot, but they're afraid of what that glare meant everytime she looked at them.

Minyoung actually kind of cares about friendship and love. Well, she loves her parents. But is too shy to show her love. That's not the issue though. She has a crush. A crush! Specifically, a boy named, Byun Baekhyun. She thought he was the most handsome boy on Earth! She's passed by him in the hallway a bunch of times. Her heartbeat is out of control when they accidentally have eye-contact. Her cheeks flush when he smiles. Minyoung knew she would never have a chance with him. Why? Baekhyun knew how to sing and dance. He was better at it than almost everyone. To top it all off, he was one of the most popular students in the school. Which included his group, EXO. They were all extremely talented and were all in the music industry. Dance, vocal, rap, and just instruments. Minyoung thought his voice was heaven, and his dancing was just breath-taking.

Loud voices interrupted her thoughts on Baekhyun. What a coincidence! Baekhyun had entered the classroom with his other friend, Do Kyungsoo. She instantly returned to drawing with pink cheeks. Baekhyun had stopped smiling and looked around the classroom. He spotted Minyoung and he stared at her for a moment. She looked up to see if he was in his seat yet. Bad choice. He was looking right at her. She widens her eyes in suprise. She looks back down at her paper in embarrassment and even redder cheeks. Baekhyun smirks, and goes to his seat. Kyungsoo just stares at him weirdly, and goes to sit next to him.

The class doesn't get any assigned seats, and Baekhyun sat at the desk that was on the right side of Minyoung. Her eyes frantically moved around in panic with her head facing to her left, obviously knowing that the Baekhyun was sitting right next to her.

Baekhyun smirks in amusement at her behavior and stares at the back of her head with his chin resting on his right hand. His heart reacts differently when he's around her. It's not that he doesn't believe he likes her, he's just not sure if he does.

He tilts his head up a little, trying to see what she was drawing. His mouth slacked open. He was amazed at her skill! It looked like a real pair of headphones, it looked so real that it made him dizzy. He leaned back into his chair back to a normal position.

The teacher arrived and began to do the lecture. Baekhyun kept thinking about his feelings for Minyoung for the whole day.

~

Minyoung walks out of the school building with a content smile. She was glad she was finished with school, well, for the week. She started to hum a tune while walking off the school grounds. She lifted her scarf further up her nose as the cold wind blew onto her face. She was irritated that the school still made the girls wear skirts in this kind of weather. She tried to ignore the coldness on her legs.

"Minyoung!"

Minyoung turned around to see... Baekhyun. He was a few feet away from her. Her cheeks instantly turned into a darker shade of pink from the cold. What suprised her was that he was holding a bouquet of roses and a heart-shaped box of chocolates. She looked down in sadness, her red cheeks turned into a pale pink, thinking that he had found a girlfriend, and probably thought that he needed her to help his girlfriend to some place.

She pretended that she didn't hear his voice called out her name, she acted like she was looking around in curiosity and turned back around, walking a little bit faster than normal. She suddenly heard fast foot-steps behind her. She immediately started to run, thankful that she had worn her white tennis shoes. She heard heavy breathing behind her and fastened her pace even more. But it didn't help. A hand had grabbed her left wrist. It made her turn around and become chest to chest with... Baekhyun. She looked up and saw him smirking.

"Think you could run away?"

She instantly turned into a shade of dark red.

"W-What? I wasn't running away...I...I have an important meeting!" She stammered, determined that her excuse had worked.

"Oh, really? Where?" He challenged.

"At, uh... my... house!"

"Forget it... You're such a bad liar." He held Minyoung's left hand with his right hand and dragged her back into the school grounds.

They were walking in the school and Minyoung still had no idea where Baekhyun was taking her.

"So... where are you taking me?" She asked, quietly.

"That's something for me to know, and you to find out!" He grinned. Minyoung still didn't know what that meant, and just decided to wait until they got there. It was hard to get her mind off of the their intertwined hands. She tried her very best not to make her hands sweat. She was relieved when Baekhyun finally opened a door to a classroom. She couldn't really see since most of the lights inside were all dimmed and it was also getting darker outside.

Baekhyun let go of her hand, to her relief. Well, not really, she liked it when he held her hand. It was comforting, and it felt like she was protected. She was suprised when he pushed her into a chair. She didn't protest though, since he looked like he was eager to do something. She heard some shuffling, but remained calm, since it seemed like a suprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwucfbKSwac (skip to 1:00)

A light suddenly came on, not too bright, and was shining on a stage. Baekhyun, was on the stage with a microphone. Minyoung took the oppurtunity to look at his appearance. She saw that he was wearing a grey jacket on top of a black shirt with black slacks and white tennis shoes. He had the front of his hair spiked up and of course, she thought that he looked amazing. She sat there, gaping at Baekhyun when the sound of a piano interrupted her thoughts, with Baekhyun's voice with it. She almost fainted when she heard Baekhyun's voice. A light shined on one of Baekhyun's best friends, Lay. He was playing the piano with a serious look. The sound of a violin joined in, with another light shining on the person. Henry, was a friend of Baekhyun, but was in another group of talented guys at another school. The instruments harmonized with Baekhyun's voice. His face was filled with seriousness, and so were the others'. One more light shined onto a boy, another one of Baekhyun's best friends, Chen. He also had a microphone, but only sang softly along with Baekhyun. Baekhyun sang louder then Chen, and sang the most, so Minyoung assumed he was the back-up singer. While Baekhyun sang, he stared into Minyoung's eyes. Minyoung couldn't help but melt into his gaze.

Minyoung's mouth fell open, and her eyes had gotten wide. She had heard Baekhyun's powerful high note. She got goosebumps. This was the first time she had heard him sing live! Before, it was just videos of him and the rest of EXO singing and dancing. She was extremely lucky she had this moment to cherish.

She kept listening to Baekhyun's breath-taking voice, and the lyrics with it. He expressed so many emotions singing the song, included his face expressions.

The song was over, and Minyoung was thinking about what she should say when he came out from behind the stage. She fidgeted with her fingers until he came out. The second she thought that, a pair of hands s above her shoulders and were quickly pressed on top of her shoulders.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" Minyoung yelped, jumping off of the chair.

She had lost her balance and slipped on the leg of the chair. She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain to come. But it didn't. She slowly opened up her eyes. Her eyes widen when she sees Baekhyun's face inches away from hers. She felt his arms around her back and waist. Her cheeks immediately turned pink from their position.

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush!" Baekhyun chuckled. Minyoung noticed that Baekhyun was wearing his school uniform.

"I-I'm not blushing!" She argued. Baekhyun's face suddenly turned serious.

"Hey... Do you like me?" He whispered.

"W-Wha-?! Where d-did you get that idea from?!"

"Tell me or else you will plummet to the ground." He let her body drop from his grip for a second, making Minyoung scream and hold onto his shirt for dear life.

"Okay, okay! I like you! There, I said it! Are you happy now?!" She exclaimed.

Baekhyun grins secretly and decides to tease Minyoung. "Hmm... not satisfied. Say it again."

She grits her teeth in embarrassment, cheeks flushed. She decides to say it again to get it over with. "I...I like you."

"Don't worry, Minyoung. I like you,too." He smiles sincerely. He helps Minyoung stand up. He takes out his left hand and looks at Minyoung pleadingly. She squealed inside of her head, thinking of how adorable he looked. On the outside, she hesitantly grabs his hand, which makes Baekhyun beam in happiness.

They both walk silently their way out of school. It wasn't really an awkward silence, it was a comforting one at that. They were both out on the front of the school, ready to say goodbye and split ways on the sidewalk. Minyoung was the first to speak.

"I... Thank you. For your performance, it was really good. And also the... confession." She blushed again, for the umpteenth time. Baekhyun smiles, making Minyoung almost faint.

"You're welcome. Even though should be the one saying 'thank you' since you accepted my confession." They both chuckle softly. There was another silence. Minyoung quickly went up to Baekhyun and tried to kiss him on the cheek, but Baekhyun moved his head so that she kissed him on the lips. Her eyes widen, and she instantly pulled away.

"W-What... W-Why did y-you do that for?!" She screeched, touching her lips.

"I knew you were gonna kiss me, but I didn't think you'd do it on the cheek. So, I fixed it for you!" He laughs, grabbing onto Minyoung's hands. "I'm glad you accepted my feelings, Minyoung. I'm super happy right now, I probably won't even sleep tonight!" He grins. He stares into Minyoung's eyes, and she can't help but think how lucky she was to have Baekhyun as her boyfriend. She brightly smiles back at him. Baekhyun leans in closer to her face. Minyoung looks around nervously, not knowing what to do in this type of situation.

But it was too late to decide on anything, his lips were already on hers. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, but when Baekhyun squeezed her hand tighter, signalling her kiss him back, she did, and she finally closed her eyes.

HONK! HONK!

They both stop kissing, and face the car that was behind them.

Chen, was looking through the window, eyes at their intertwined hands mischieviously. Minyoung blushed and tried to pry her hand away, but Baekhyun only held onto it tighter.

"Well, well, well... Took you long enough, Baekkie! Hey, Minyoung, this guy is crazy nuts for you! He never stops talking about how pretty you are, and how-"

"Oh, well, uh... I think it's time to go, Chen, don't you think?" Baekhyun said a little too loudly, his cheeks flushed. He turned to Minyoung, smiling shyly. He pouted when he saw her trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry about that. Do you really talk about me like that?" She teased.

"...Ugh. Yes..." He said, glaring at Chen.

"Don't worry, I think it's... kind of cute. And... also when you pout." She looks away from Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun grins brightly and sticks his tongue out at Chen. Chen dramatically gasps and puts a hand to his heart.

"Want me to drive you home? It's pretty dark out." Baekhyun swings their hands.

"Even though I'm the one driving." Chen quirked an eyebrow at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just ignored him.

"Oh, no. It's fine, my house isn't that far from here. I don't want to cause any problems for you guys." Minyoung declined.

"Aww, come on. I won't take no for an answer!" Baekhyun dragged her inside the back of the car. Minyoung sighed in defeat. Baekhyun closed the door and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Don't think I didn't see you guys kiss earlier." Chen teased. Minyoung hid her face in Baekhyun's chest.

"Yah! You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend!" Baekhyun fought back.

"Psh! W-What are you talking about...?" Chen mumbles complaints.

"That's what I thought! Who's the troll now?!" Baekhyun laughs in victory. He looks down and pets Minyoung hair comfortably.

"It's okay now, Minyoung. The monster's gone." He whispers into her ear.

Minyoung laughs lightly and sits back up to lean her head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my gosh... This is actually the most I've written for a chapter! hehe. I hope you enjoyed this! I'll probably do Kyungsoo next, since he's tied with Baekhyun on my bias list. ^_^ Make sure to subscribe, comment and upvote! (I have a thing for 3rd person point of view) Also, Check out my other stories if you'd like!

~ Co-Author: Dianosaur