Prologue

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

 

“Jagiya~ Breakfast is ready~” he called me with the sweetest voice ever. I can’t help myself but to wake up. No matter how much I love sleeping, I love my husband a hundred times more. Being a girl who didn’t know how to cook or even doing laundry and so on. I sure am pretty lucky to have Do Kyungsoo as my husband. No one knows me more than him, not even me, myself. No one can ever take of me better than he did. And most importantly, no one will ever be able to make me feel happier than he did.

 

I walked down the stairs lazily, welcoming by my husband’s handsome back view. He looked so stunning with his bed hairs. I seat myself down and wait for my breakfast to arrive. I’ve been living like this for a month, since it had only been a month since we got married. And yet, I have spent more than half of my life with him.

 

Wouldn’t it be great marring your childhood friend, your best friend, and your first love? I didn’t know about you but for me, it was the greatest thing that ever happening in my life. Marrying him, Do Kyungsoo, the one that spent every seconds of his life standing by my side, supporting me, taking care of me, and loving me with all his heart. I couldn’t wish for anything better.

 

 

2 months later

 

“Young Mi-ah, isn’t she cute?” He said, looking at the little girl in the restaurant with a fatherly smile.

 

“How dare you look at other woman when you’re with your wife, Kyungsoo-sshi?”  I said, pretended to be angry. He just chuckled and played along.

 

“Well, I’m sorry then, Young Mi-sshi. Should we make one our own too, so I don’t have to look at other’s? “He smirked as I blushed badly.

 

“Yah! Byuntae!” I said and slapped his arm playfully. But then the atmosphere suddenly turned serious as he talked.

 

“Young Mi-ah.” He called my name sweetly. I loved it how my name came out of his lips so naturally.

 

“Nae…” I answered, nervous as I know what he was going to say.

 

“Let’s have a baby.”

 

 

 6 months later

 

I seat down on the coach, watching TV while Kyungsoo oppa was busy preparing his so called healthy foods for the baby who was actually still hadn’t come out of my stomach yet. I was actually 5 months pregnant. Yea, husband got his need, always.

 

After a while, he came along with a plate filled with different kind of fruits. We seat together on the coach, cuddling like we always did. I love how I always felt secure in his arms. It was like the safest place in the whole world.

 

“Oppa~ you want a baby girl or a baby boy?” I asked him cutely as he pinched my nose and giggled cutely.

 

“Uhmmm… let’s see, both are fine for me. I still love the baby, boy or girl, I won’t mind.” He answered honestly but as you all know, I won’t buy that. I wanted an answer.

 

“But yeobo! You have to choose one, you have no choice.” I demanded, he flashed me his famous heart shape smile and patted my head softly.

 

“Alright princess…uhmm… a boy?”

 

“Why?” I asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter