9

낙서 (Scribble)

"Hayoung-ah, Do you know where's Park Chorong? Because i need to........ " Woohyun stop his talk while look at Hayoung inside her room, staring at the picture, he can't see who's that on the picture, but he think that she needs space to be alone. He close the door silently and he's surprised because Chorong is staring to him. 

"What are you doing?" Chorong asked in her cold tone while stare to him. 

"I just want to ask where are you to her because i'm hungry." Woohyun answer her question. "And is she crying? She look at the photos for a long time, i don't know what photos she's staring at but i think that she need some space inside." Woohyun tell her the truth.

"She's crying? A... Are you kidding me?" Chorong higher her tone because she heard that her own sister crying, she walk to Hayoung's room but Woohyun grab her hands and signal her for not to disturb Hayoung. Chorong just sighed while nods. 

"Oh Hayoung, you can take care of our apartment, right? Or should i call Junhong to take care of you? Because me and Woohyun will go out for a while." Chorong asked her without coming inside. 

"It means you bother her, Park Chorong.." Woohyun whisper to her. 

"It’s okay, unnie! I can take care of myself.” Hayoung said from inside.

Chorong wants to open the door but Woohyun grab her arms, signaling her for not going inside and she’s looking at him, telling him that she need to look at her sister but Woohyun keep insist while tighten his hands on her arms.

“It hurts, Nam Woohyun.” Chorong groan and he let go her arms. “Arraseo, let’s go. Take your wallet.”

 

* * *

 

“Park Chorong-ah! Who’s that guy?? Do you bring your boyfriend?” the Ahjumma that own the restaurant walk while serving the food and . She already knew Chorong since she always come here to eat with Hayoung when she lazy to cook.  

“Ahjumma, he’s just my classmate.” Chorong smile to the ahjumma.

“Do you know her?” Woohyun asked while smile to the ahjumma.

“Yeah, I always come here whenever I’m lazy to cook with Hayoung.” Chorong nods to Woohyun and smile back to the ahjumma.

“Anyway, what’s your name? maybe I can teach you the tips to face Chorong when she’s mad.” The ahjumma chuckled while sit beside Chorong.

“Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you, ahjumma.” Woohyun answer polite.

“Tch….” Chorong hissed.

“Chorong-ah, why don’t you just go easy over him? Maybe both of you can make good friends since you always go with Junhong or Junmyeon-ssi.” The ahjumma poke her shoulder.

“I made good friends with him, don’t worry.” Chorong smile.

“Woohyun-ah..” the ahjumma said to him. “Usually, she never make good relationship with every boys, and you know what, she never have boyfriend. if you can melt her heart, then you’re a lucky boy.”

“I guess I can be the lucky boy…” Woohyun smirk

“It’s just for the information, she’s from Seoul but she moved here because….”

“Enough, ahjummaaaaa… there’s another customer come.” Chorong said while point to the customer.

“I guess I should go, grab her heart Nam Woohyun, I’m rooting on you~” The ahjumma and leave both of them alone.

 

“Heish that ahjumma….” Chorong hissed while look at the ahjumma and scratch her head. “Never ever heard what she said because it’s not true.”

“Oh, I see.” Woohyun just quiet while eat his food. “I heard that you’re moving from Seoul to here alone with your sister, why?”

Chorong startled after hear his question, ‘This Ahjumma must said to him that I move from Seoul to here…’ She sighed and choose to not answer the question because it’s risk for someone to know, especially the new person like Woohyun.

“Why aren’t you answer my question? Afraid that I would tell anyone? I won’t do that, beside I don’t have any friends.” Woohyun asked her like he read her mind.

“I choose not to answer that question because I don’t want you to know about me and Hayoung’s past times, is that clear?” Chorong said to him

“We’re roommate, soon I will know about your past so just calm down and wait patiently or you will going to tell me why are you moving here, just choose.” Woohyun sighed

Chorong just looking at him while thought about something, ‘He’s thinking logically, I think that he’s good at maths or good at guessing.’ 

“Why are you looking at me?” Woohyun asked in cold tone.

“Judging you.” Chorong answer with her cold tone too.

“Why are you judging on me? You’re weird.” Woohyun said

Chorong just sighed and eat her food. She look at his plate, his plate is really clean. ‘He must me hungry, poor him.’ she thought.

“I think that you’re caring person but you never see that side to everyone, just your close friends, am I right?” Woohyun said while cross his arms in front of his chest.

“Yeah, and…… How do you know that?” Chorong asked

“I can see it when you want to come inside but I don’t allow you to do that and in the end we’re going together to this restaurant and we eat.” Woohyun answer.

“Okay, I think you’re right.” Chorong said to him.

“Let’s be friends?” Woohyun said while show his little finger

“Why are you suddenly do that?” Chorong asked

“I don’t have any friends here or even in Seoul, everyone especially my teacher hates me because of my behaviour but girls loves me even tried to give me cookie everyday but I refuse that with my bad words.” Woohyun said while his finger stay still.

“That’s your fault.” Chorong said and they intertwined both their fingers while staring to each other and smile. “Let’s be a good friends, chingu.” 

 

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Annyeong guys!!!!

Sorry for long-waited update!!! 

I'm so busy with my school life and also i'm still continue this story on my laptop and still think about the good plot for this story~

And i promise you my dear subscribers about Chorong's hidden job on the previous story, but i will still keep it a secret until i find out when should i insert about her hidden job in this story, sorry guyss but i have to make you wait again... 

Anyway, i'm sorry for grammatically error~ 

Thank You!!!! ^_^