5

낙서 (Scribble)

Chorong walk to her house after she goes to school for study. She rub her hands to make feel warm. Today, she wear 2 layered of coats for aware of being cold. "It's not December but i felt so freaking cold." Chorong sighed while walk to her home. Her footstep just stop when she found that there's a mom who hugs her daughter, to warm her daughter. She pout while see that and continue to walk. "I want to be like her too......" She mumbled to herself. Suddenly, there's someone who poke her from behind. 

"Chorong nunna!!" Zelo smile while he greet her. 

"Oh.. Zelo-yah!! What are you doing here?" Chorong smile too and asked him.

"I want to go to my apartment, what are you doing here, nunna?" Zelo answer and asked back.

"Same like me.. Okay, let's walk together.." Chorong said as they walk together. 

They are began to silent. Chorong seems to think a lot, from the weather that started to getting cold until the season for when are they will have the winter season. *This world is already change...* She thought while sighed.

"What's wrong nunna?" Zelo asked.

"Nothing, just thinking about the season that very confusing." Chorong said while put her fake smile.

"Oohh...... It's not confusing, beside it's almost December.." Zelo said while looking at Chorong.

"Yeah, i know... But, usually the weather getting more cold if it's already December.." Chorong said.

"I don't know, maybe you should ask to God why.." Zelo said and looking to the sky.

"Seriously....... What if God didn't answer my question?" Chorong asked.

"He must be answer it, i knew that.." Zelo said and smile to Chorong.

"And if he don't?" Chorong asked.

"He must be answer it, i believe in him." Zelo said full of confidence

Chorong just nod while hear her hoobae said like that. She thinks that the world is going to change a lot, from the season until why do Zelo talk like an adult just like now when she have a chance to talk with him on their way to their apartment. She must talk to Hayoung about Zelo's suddenly change his personality to be an adult. But when she realize, his words is right.

"Anyway, you didn't pick her up?" Zelo asked to Chorong.

"Who? Hayoung?" Chorong asked back.

"Yeah.... Do you want her to grown up and walk by herself?" Zelo asked.

"Anniyo, she's a little sick so i was worried about her and i didn't let her go to school." Chorong answer.

"She's sick? Jinjjayo?" Zelo asked in upset tone.

"Yeah, do you want to come to my apartment for a while to look over her? Because i have some work to do." Chorong asked some favor to him.

"Sure! I will take care of her no matter what happen to her! Wah.... That's why i never saw her at the school today.." Zelo said began to worry.

"Okay, you're so kind Zelo-yah!!" Chorong said while pat his shoulder because she couldn't reach him that too tall from her.

"If it's all about my old-friends, i would be so kind to them!" Zelo said while wink.

They're arrived at her apartment building. Chorong and Zelo use lift to go to 8th floor. They're walk together to go to her door, she enter the password and she open the door. Zelo let her go inside while he hold the door and enter the last and close the door.

"Hayoung-ah!! I bring your friend here!!" Chorong yelled to Hayoung.

"Nehhh!!" Hayoung replied from her room and she open the door. 

"Oh Hayoung!!" Zelo said and go to Hayoung as he hold her hands and check her. 

"Choi Junhong-yah!! What's wrong with you?" Hayoung asked as she began to feel uneasy.

"I worried about you, man!" Zelo said and he put his right hand to her left shoulder.

"Why are you worried about me? I'm fine, bro!" She began to imitate his tone.

Zelo giggles a little and said, "Chorong nunna said that you're not feeling well so i came here to take care of you, beside that Chorong said that there's something that she has to do.." 

"Oh i see...." Hayoung began to lower her voice as she look at her sister that already change her clothes and her bag and ready to go.

"Zelo yah!! Take care of Hayoung neh!!" Chorong said and leaving them all alone. 

"Okay... I think i want to go downstairs to search for some food, what do you want to eat?" Zelo asked her.

"Since these day began to cold, can i go with you?" Hayoung answer while convince him that she's fine by running around and get some food. 

"Seriously, you have to stay here!" Zelo said to Hayoung.

"Pleaseee.... But you will piggy-back me when we get to downstairs, so i wont get any cold." Hayoung said while do her aegyo.

"If your sister knew about this, i will blame you, okay?" Zelo said.

"Neh!! You're the most kind person ever!!" Hayoung said while go to her room and dress nicely.

 

Meanwhile, Chorong were walk on the Busan's road. She look around to find the tall building when she will meet her boss. She look at the sky while think about something that came from her mind, it's all about the season that she talk with Zelo earlier. It should be on December but it's November and it's already cold. She began to confuse to think about that. "Aigoo.... I hope that he will take care of her.." She began to worry about Zelo and Hayoung. 

She's already arrive at her boss building. It's dark and the security is really tight there. She take her bag and put her hands inside to search for something. She get it and show her id card to the guard.

"It's Miss Park Chorong, can she go inside?" The guard talk with the walkie-talkie

"Sure, let her go inside." the voice from the walkie-talkie answer the guard's question.

Chorong began to smirk and she walk inside. The room is dark and she almost can't see anything, the situation just like in the ghost movie. Suddenly, the lights began to turn on. She look around and walk to the 2nd floor. She found the black door with the security guard. 

"Miss Park Chorong, can i go inside?" Chorong asked to the guard.

"Let her in.." Her boss yelled from inside the door.

The security guard open the door and let her in. Chorong clear and go inside. 

 

*********************

"Zelo-yah!!! It's good" Hayoung said while give him thumbs up.

"Good to hear that, Hayoungie!!" Zelo said and began to eat his ddeokbokki.

"I will treat you tomorrow! Don't forget about that, arraseo?" Hayoung wink to him and eat her ddeokkboki too. 

"I will keep your promise, Hayoung-ah.." Zelo smile to her and look at her that eat ddeokbokki. He thinks that She look beautiful when doing anything. And he eat the ddeokbokki.

 

A few minutes later, Hayoung stop eating the ddeokbokki and look at him. She smiles and drink her mineral water. 

"I'm full, let's go to another place!" Hayoung said

"Where is it?" Zelo asked her

"Molla.... But i really want to eat since you're the one who paid." Hayoung began to pout

"Hayoung-ah, how about we're going to the park... And waiting for snow falls maybe?" Zelo said

"Snow falls? Now? It's impossible..." Hayoung said 

"Anything that you think is impossible could turn out to be possible, let's go!" Zelo said and lean his back so Hayoung could lift by him. 

"I will trust you.." Hayoung smiles and Zelo walk while piggy-back her and leaving the cafe. 

After 30 minutes walk together, they're arrive at the park near her apartment. There's no someone there beside them. Zelo hold her hands and look at the sky. Hayoung look at him and hold his hands too. 

"It's very cold..." Hayoung pout while looking at the sky. 

"Do you want to wear my jacket?" Zelo asked. 

"No thanks, i'm afraid that you will get cold." Hayoung smiles. 

"It's okay... I will do everything to protect my bestfriend.." Zelo said and let go his jacket from his body and wear that to Hayoung. 

"If you protect your bestfriend, how about yourself?" Hayoung asked.

"I will sacrifice my life, so my bestfriend would still alive." Zelo answer

"Soo drama, how do you get that words from, Mr Drama?" Hayoung chuckled and while looking at him.

"Korean Drama!" Zelo said.

"Aigoo... This kid watching too much drama..." Hayoung said and breathe quickly. 

"What's wrong with you?" Zelo asked.

"Nothing..... I thought that..."

"I'm just kidding seriously, don't take it too serious." Zelo said and chuckled.

"You're handsome when you laugh, honestly.." Hayoung said while praise him.

"Thank you but i don't like to be praise." Zelo said to Hayoung

"I'm just tell what i see seriously, why won't you ask to my friends or the girl around our school so you know if my words were true." Hayoung said while convince him.

"I don't want..." Zelo pout while hold her hand.

Hayoung look at his hands that hold her hands so tight. Hayoung look back to Zelo that look around the park. It's really quiet when they're sit on the bench, but after she having talk with Zelo, the park getting more crowded because there's someone who play or having exercise on this time.

"Maybe i should video it about what my friends said about you.." Hayoung pout.

"You don't have to do that.." Zelo smiles to her.

"Seriously.... Look!!! The snow already falls!!!" Hayoung surprised while there are snow that stuck on Zelo's hair and Hayoung tried to take it but it ends that they're fall to the ground together with Hayoung on top of him. Hayoung's cheek getting redden and they hurriedly stand up. 

"Hayoung-ah.... I need to piggy-back you since you're still feeling not well.." Zelo said and lean his back.

"Nehh oppa~" Hayoung smiles and she get on his back while touching the snow.

"Let's go home before your sister will mad to me!" Zelo said to her.

"Neh!!" Hayoung said while nods. And they're going home with Zelo that piggy-back her to her apartment. 

 

Meanwhile, Chorong just sit on the bus by herself and look at the sky. The snow has already fall to the ground. She smiles when she saw that, she thinks that if she saw the snow fall, her wish would be granted, just like a wish to buy something or anything or leaving her adopted-parents that being cruel to Chorong and her sister on the past. Chorong close her eyes and make a wish that she hope it will come true. "Please make Hayoung getting more better so she could go to school and do her activities like usual, amen." she mumbled and open her eyes. She look around from the bus and found out the people were having fun with the snow with their relatives or parents. She sighed and mumbled, "I wish i could be like them too..." 

 

XOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOO

Annyeong!!!! Anyway Merry Christmas for those who celebrate!!! 

Seriously, i want to post 2 chapter yesterday but i forgot to do that...

But, i hope that you will enjoy this chapter

Thank you for enjoy my story ^_^