12

낙서 (Scribble)

"Chorong unnie, i didn't see Woohyun oppa again since this morning... Where is he?" Hayoung asked to Chorong and drink a milk.

 

"Go back to Seoul." Chorong answer short.

 

"Why? I thought that he will stay with us until i graduate... Too bad.." Hayoung pouted.

 

"Yes, he is. He will comeback because he said that he need to take care of something." Chorong sighed and walk to the sofa and lay on it.

 

"Okay.... I'm going to school and you must be sleeping again because of that damn boss." Hayoung hissed when she mention Chorong's boss. Chorong stare to Hayoung and shook her head slowly and Hayoung just sighed. "Oh..." Hayoung mumbled and suddenly grins, "Anyway.... Sleep together in the couch is not good especially you're just friends with him unnie, or..... If you want both you and his feelings grow." Hayoung giggles after saying that and goes to her school.

 

"What the heck are you talking about? I’m…” Chorong stop her sentences for awhile because she think that Hayoung knew something. ‘How did she knew that I slept on this couch yesterday?’ and sighed to calm down. "But... Why do i fall asleep on this couch anyway.." she hissed and lay on the sofa while pretend to sleep.

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Woohyun just sit inside the bus and suddenly his phone ringing. He take his phone and he look at one new message.

 

From : Park Chorong

 

"On the way?"

 

"I thought you didn't know my number." Woohyun shook his head while seeing the message and dial her number. After a few seconds, she took the call.

 

"Where are you?" she asked from the other line.

"On the way, miss me?" He answer and

"Tch, this guy. That's why you always get hit by your father." Chorong hissed. “But this apartment kinda felt empty without you here, whenever your job just playing with your phone.”

"But you miss me, right?" Woohyun again.

"Mr. Nam Woohyun, why are you so cheesy? Yes, i miss you, satisfied?" Chorong answer his question.

Woohyun slightly smile but also nervous. His heart beating fast, and he clear his throat and change the topic. "You should be ready to school, right?"

"Seems like someone change the topic." Chorong sighed and continue, "I'm not going there. I have something to do."

"I guess you won't tell me what is it, right?" Woohyun said to her.

"And there's nothing to do with you so i'm not going to tell you." Chorong added.

"Chorong-ah, do you want to end the call or still..."

" I need to clean the house so i'm going to end the call, perhaps if you want to to end the call first?" Chorong cuts.

"Okay..." Woohyun said and keep silent for awhile. 'I miss you...'  he thought.

"Are you going to end the call or i am? I still need to clean up the house."  Chorong raise her voice.

"Okay, you first." Woohyun said.

"Arraseo, bye!" Chorong said and end the call first.

 

Someone beside him poke his shoulder and asked, "Is she your girlfriend?"

 

Woohyun  surprise while hear that and answer, "Nope, just friends."

 

"Too bad, if just friends."  that old man said while poke again his shoulder. "You should give it a try, kid."

 

"W.... What do you mean by give it a try?" Woohyun asked, didn't understand what that old man said to him.

 

"Tell me, do you like her?"  The old granny asked him while changing the topic.

 

Woohyun just shrugged his head and look away.

 

- Flashback -

 

"What the heck?" He mumbled

 

"What? Is it still about your father?" Chorong asked him.

 

"Yeah, anyway what time did the bus will go to Seoul?" Woohyun nods and asked back.

 

"It's already 8 PM and the last bus is on 9 PM, and your time is not enough to pack." Chorong answer.

 

"1 hours, yeah it's not enough." Woohyun sighed and think for awhile. After that he asked again, "How about tomorrow?"

 

"7 AM. That's the last time i check on the bus station when i was still 12 years old, i don't know if the time is already change or not." Chorong answer.

 

"12 years old? You moved to Busan when you're on that age? How come.... It's impossible." Woohyun said to her.

 

"If it's impossible, you won't see me here." Chorong sighed and close her eyes for a while and cross her arm in front of her chest.

 

"Are you sleepy?" Woohyun asked. "I can wait Hayoung here if you want."

 

"I don't trust you about her, because she's still kid and you're bad boy. " Chorong said and open her eyes.

 

"I already promise you that i will be good person, remember?" Woohyun grins and get some idea. "Park Chorong, look at me."

 

"Yes?" Chorong said and look at him.

 

He hold her arms and looking at her eyes deep, wanting to scare her for a prank. "What if.... Junhong is just like me but he never show it to Hayoung, and then it ends up...."

 

"Are you kidding me?" Chorong raise her voice and continue, "I know Junhong for a long time and he's really kind to Hayoung and even i want Hayoung with him but i don't think it's possible because they are good friends."

 

"How long do you know him?" Woohyun asked. 'She's not an easy person to be pranked.' he thought.

 

"Why are you curious about that?" Chorong asked him back. "Jealous? Or..... Are you detective?" Chorong said while make her face close to him, make both of them staring to each other. And Woohyun frozen with her sudden act.

 

"There's no way i would be jealous." Woohyun look away while maintain his cold expression. "Are you drunk?"

 

"I'm not, and i'm sleepy." Chorong answer and sit back again.

 

Her head accidentally lay on his shoulder. Woohyun frozen in his place and just look at Chorong that already close her eyes while the TV still on. He hold his chest and start to know that his heart beating fast. He get the remote and turn off the TV without waking her up and look at her again. He look at her lips and without knowing, he move his body closer to her and their face few centimeters apart and suddenly, there's a door open, and he sit back and pretend to sleep.

 

"Unnie? Woohyun oppa?" She called them but she find out both of them sleep together in one couch. "These love birds..." Hayoung said and drag Junhong inside the kitchen with 2 plastic bags that full with groceries.

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

"A... Actually, i'm not sure either..." Woohyun answer.

 

“Young man, I suggest you to try to calm yourself and convince your heart. Young teenager these days never knew about their feelings and just toyed that person until makes them hurt, and i don't want that to be happen on you. If you like her, try hard to make her likes you back.” The old man said and then he tell about his love story with his wife.

 

Woohyun cannot focus about what the old man's story and just nods at what the old man said because he's still thinking about what the old man said before he told the story. ‘Like her? I'm not sure about that sir..’ he thought.

 

 

* * *

 

“Park Chorong here, what do you want me to do?” Chorong asked while look at the silhouette behind the white curtain.

 

“I have one job for you, since it’s been a long time I’ve never give you a job but a good life…..” the person behind the curtain said to her

 

“What is that, master?” Chorong asked

 

“You want to get your revenge towards Lee Hyori, right?” that person asked back.

 

“Y… yes sir….” Chorong answer hesitate.

 

“Watch over Nam’s family especially Nam Woohyun, just like being a spy because you’re now close to him, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes sir….” Chorong answer. ‘But…. Why the master want me to do that? What is the relation between Woohyun with her?’

 

“After you get your killer..” he pause for a seconds and continue, “Bring Nam Seunghyun or Nam Woohyun to me, and I’m gonna kill him by myself.” Chorong eyes widened when she heard that. “And after you finish this last job, you can live happily with a big amount of money and you’re no longer work here.”

 

“B… but…” Chorong mumbled.

 

“If you can’t do that, I will take off your scholarship and everything that you need to survive with your sister.” The person behind the curtain said to her. “You may leave now.”

 

* * *

 

It's already dark and Chorong just walk like lifeless body. Suddenly her phone ringing. She didn't look at the caller id and just take the call.

 

"Nam Woohyun-ssi?" Chorong asked

"Nam Woohyun? Unnie, this is me Yoon Bomi!!!" Bomi said from the other line

"Oh damn.” She cursed and continue, “What’s wrong?”

"Seems like my intuition is right, where are you unnie? I want to meet, i miss you and the teacher asked you too.... Your favourite teacher, tch." Bomi said happily and hissed while saying Chorong's favourite teacher.

"Your intuition?" Chorong asked

"Yeah, my intuition said that you are friends with him. Maybe the others cannot see it but i do, i'm clever right?" Bomi said while show off.

"My intuition said whatever you say, Yoon Bomi...." Chorong sighed and asked, "How about we meet tomorrow since Woohyun is not here?"

"Woohyun isn't in Busan? Is he going back to Seoul?" Bomi asked

"He will comeback..." Chorong said and sighed again. 'Yes, he will comeback, but it's not easy to spying him... Wish he wouldn’t comeback…' she thought

"You seems exhausted, what's wrong?" Bomi asked, seems like she read Chorong's mind.

"I... I... I'm fine, don't worry." Chorong raise her voice to convince Bomi that she's okay. "I'm end the call, i'm still on the way."

"Neh, be careful unnie!!" Bomi said and end the call.

 

Chorong look at her phone and there's a call from Woohyun, again. "How many times do you call me today, huh?" she mumbled and ignore his call.

 

'Bring Nam Seunghyun or Nam Woohyun to me, and I’m gonna kill him by myself.'

 

"Should i bring him?" she mumbled and walk to her home.