10

낙서 (Scribble)

“Chorong eonnie-yaaaaa~” Bomi shouted to Chorong and goes to her while hug her arms. “Woah… Today is really nice day.”

 

“Not really, why are you hugging me?” Chorong asked while stare to her friends, and then her friends release her hug and walk together. 

 

“Hey! I really want to sleep with this weather but my mom told me to go to her friend’s home just to bring the pancake that she made without giving back the money, seriously I’m tired of going there especially when her friend’s talking about pairing me with her son named… who’s that? Lee Howon-ssi? And another one named…… Byun….. Wait, I forgot about the other one because it sounds good and really suit to me but I don’t even meet them because they’re still on their school for basketball match whatever it is I’m tired. And…..” Bomi stop her sentences while looking at Woohyun. “Is that the new student that you really mad to him?”

 

“Oh…” Chorong said while looking at Woohyun that walk alone to the school while listening to the music. She sighed and said, “Actually……. I wanna say something about him, but..”

 

“What is it, unnie?” Bomi asked while drink her milk.

 

“Hmm…. I think that you won’t believe this, but..” Chorong sighed and continue, “Woohyun and I….” Fortunately, Bomi’s phone ringing and that Chorong changed her mind for not to tell Bomi about what happen to Woohyun and herself.

 

“Wait! I need to take the phone…” Bomi excuse her to take a call while they walk in front of the school.

 

“Bomi-ah! I want to go to the toilet, you go first arraseo..” Chorong said, Bomi just nods while still on call and Chorong leave her alone to the toilet.

 

Arrived at the toilet, she goes to the sink and look at herself in the mirror. She sighed and thought, ‘Should I tell or shouldn’t I tell her right now?’ . Suddenly, there’s bunch of girls that just enter the toilet and putting make up on her face while gossiping. One of them accidentally look at Chorong and whisper to her friends and it could be heard by Chorong.

 

“Look! That’s Park Chorong, the one who’s having fight with the new student from Seoul..”

 

“She should have the manner for the boys, but she just angry to that boy..”

 

“You should know that he’s handsome and wealthy, so she can’t just mess up with him.”

 

“And if he’s handsome and wealthy, do you think that I shouldn’t mess up with him whenever he has the bad attitude?” Chorong said to that girl while smirk. “If you just look at the boys from his handsome and comes from the wealthy family, then you just like him because of his perfect life, not his attitude or his personality, am I right?”

 

The girls just keep silent while looking at Chorong, this is unusual for her to join the others conversation because of her cold side. She just look at them with her cold gaze and leave the toilet without saying anything.

 

* * *

 

“Woohyun-ah! Do you want some candy?” Bomi face to Woohyun that sit behind Chorong and offer him the candies that she brought.

 

“No thanks.” Woohyun said to Bomi and play with his phone.

 

“Anyway, what do you want to talk about unnie? About you and….. the guy on your backseat…” Bomi asked to Chorong while eat the candy. Chorong keep silent for awhile, thinking if she should tell her about herself and Woohyun or not, at the end she sighed and look at Bomi.

 

“Nothing, I forgot to bring my jacket.” Chorong lie to Bomi, for the first time.

 

“Unnie-ya! You’re not this fool, right? Why do you forgot about that, huh?” Bomi scold Chorong and Chorong just look away. Why is she really easy to trust Chorong’s words earlier.

 

“Molla, I guess I left it at home.” Chorong just sighed

 

“Do you want to wear mine?” Bomi asked

 

“No, thanks.” Chorong refuse while smile.

 

* * *

 

Afterschool, Chorong walk first to her apartment, without knowing Woohyun following after her. She walk while cross her arms in front of her chest and feel cold. “Why is it so cold? I’m freezing here.” She mumbled and still walk. Woohyun that heard what she said and pull off his jacket and look at Chorong.

 

“Park Chorong!” Woohyun called her from behind.

 

Chorong turn around and see him not to far from her. Woohyun smile and walk to her while give her his jacket.

 

“Thanks, but how about you?” Chorong smile a little and wear it.

 

“I’m fine with that, a friend should have help someone whenever on his hardest time, right?” Woohyun said and intertwined their hands.

 

Chorong just keep silent at the time when their hands intertwined. She felt nervous but she act like she didn’t 

 

“About what you want to say to Bomi-ssi… Do you want to tell her about us? I mean our friendship.” Woohyun asked just like he knew everything.

 

“How do you know that?” Chorong asked back

 

“Just guessing.” Woohyun smirk. “Anyway, why won’t you wait for Hayoung?”

 

“She told me that she wants to get home with Junhong.” Chorong answer

 

“Are they a couple?” Woohyun asked

 

“Nope, but I hope so. Because i really like seeing them together, I don’t know but that’s what I feel.” Chorong answer again. “But since the beginning, they always together like never been separated.”

 

“And then, how about yourself?” Woohyun said to her.

 

“I am? I’m not even interest about the love things.” Chorong said to him.

 

“What that ahjumma said it’s right, poor you Chorong.” Woohyun playfully pity of her.

 

“I don’t care, as long as I can live happy then why would I need love?” Chorong smile as she look at the snow falling. “Winter season is always the best.”

 

Woohyun just look at her while thinking about what she said earlier. He sighed and said, “I hate Winter Season.”

 

“Why?” Chorong asked while looking at him.

 

“All of my bad memories happen in winter season, that’s why I don’t like it.” Woohyun answer.

 

“Tell me, then.” Chorong said to him.

 

“Do you know the reason why my father force me to go to this place? It’s all because he wants to fix my attitude, I’m really bad, I always play with the women, hang out with my friends especially goes to the bar everyday. My friends said that I should stop doing that but I keep on being bad, fight with others, mock them, and even…. I tell one of the student… a .” Woohyun sighed.

 

“A ? Are you stupid? You should have to think before you speak. And…. How can you talk like that to her?” Chorong scold him. “Have you talk to her? or at least give her apologize so she could…”

 

“My teacher said that I should apologize to her but…. I’m running away with my friends, I’m the one who suggest that so… I’m really bad, right?” Woohyun cut of her sentences and continue. Chorong just stop and look at his eyes.

 

“You’re not even take responsibility of your act, you’re not even apologize to someone that hurt because of you, you’re…. coward?” Chorong said to him.

 

“I will accept that.” Woohyun nods to her while look at her eyes on the time when she look into his eyes to. Their eyes lock to each other and both of them look away.

 

“Okay….” Chorong sighed. ‘What is this? Comeback to your sense, Park Chorong…’ Chorong thought.

 

“Okay what?” Woohyun asked while control his breathe.

 

“You should go to Seoul and apologize to her, not for me, and not for everyone, it’s just for you.” Chorong answer.

 

“Actually…. My mom is already passed away when I was still child, I really love my mother more than anyone, on that time I’m so frustrated and that’s why i change my behaviour to be like this..” Woohyun said to her while change the topics, after a little silence, he continue, “My father is the CEO of Nam’s company, the biggest company in Korea. He force to study business and be the heirs of his company when I have another dream. I hate him and I really want to see him die, not my mom. Even one of his bodyguard named who is that… Lee… forgot about that, I hate her since first time work with my father.”

 

Chorong just keep quiet when Woohyun talk everything about his parents. But from that, she didn’t realize that her tears come out. Woohyun just realize something wrong with her, he grab both of her shoulder and make her look at him but she still look away and don’t want to look at him. Woohyun look at her, she’s crying. He didn’t even think twice and just hug her tight.

 

“It should be me that crying, why do you have to cry?” Woohyun said to her.

 

“You never know about me….” Chorong mumbled to him

 

“What? And why?” Woohyun asked.

 

“My parents….. they’re already passed away…” 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

 

 

Hello everyoneee!!!!! 

Thank you for those who subscribe my story, even vote my story, really really thank you for all i love you all chu chu chu <33333333

Anyway, i'm sorry for grammatically error

Thank you and geuraeyo sign out!! 

 

Here some Chorong for u all, chu!