6

낙서 (Scribble)

Woohyun just wake up from his sleep and found himself on the dark room without the doors or some window, not his own house. He look around and just found himself with the skull beside him. He's surprised. "Appa... Why are you doing like this to me..." he mumbled as began to scared. "Appa!!!!! I will be your heirs i promise i won't hurt you again, please let me go!!!" He's screaming alone at that room.

 

"YAAAAHHHH!!!!" Woohyun scream as he began to wake up from his dream. 

"Young Master, are you okay?" His assistant approach and asked him.

"I'm okay, just..." Woohyun began stop talking while thought about his dream. "Just... having nightmare." He continue.

"Do you want me to read some fairytale's story so you can go back to sleep, Young Master?" his assistant asked him again.

"Am i still a child?" Woohyun stare to his assistant.

"N...Neh..." His assistant nods while scared to his own boss. He walk back to his own room and leave Woohyun alone. 

"Good.... I appreciate that." He said to himself. He look at the clock and began to sleep again. 

 

*****************

It's already 10 AM and Woohyun still asleep at his own room. His father just look at him behind the door. He sighed as he look at the watch. He waved his hands with the sign for his assistant will come up. 

"What's wrong, Sir?" 

"Wake him up, no matter what happen." His father said. 

"He can't woke up until it's 12 AM" his assistant answer

"Make him wake up, Mr. Kim will come to our house in 20 minutes." His father said and he's leaving. 

His assistant, Mr. Lee Kwangsoo just sighed as he look at his boss leaving him alone. He look at Woohyun who still sleep peacefully. "Mian, Woohyun but i should wake you up before the boss getting mad to me." He mumbled and go inside the room. 

"Mr. Nam Woohyun? I think you should wake up because the guest will come to this house." Kwangsoo said to Woohyun will wake him up. 

"What time is it?" Woohyun asked lazily.

"It's 10AM, sir." Kwangsoo answer

"It's okay, let him do that by himself." Woohyun said and goes back to sleep.

"But you need to come with him, sir!" Kwangsoo said and pull his hands to make him stand up from his bed

"Remember, 12AM Kwangsoo-yah.." Woohyun said and go back to sleep.

"Woohyun-ah, he..."

"NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!" His father yelled from downstairs.

Woohyun sit on his bed lazily while stare to Kwangsoo. He sighed and he look at his phone. 

1 new message from Sunggyu hyung!!

He open the message

 

"Wanna join us to the club again?" 

 

Woohyun just sighed. He replied and sent back to Sunggyu. 2 minutes later, another message from Sunggyu come. 

 

"Are you sure you want to come when there's guest in your house?"

 

Woohyun call Sunggyu immediately, he wait for a while and Sunggyu pick his phone.

"Annyeong, Woohyun-yah!!"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure that you want to join us later?" 

"Yeah, why? Do my father told you not to ask me? Or even he will..."

"Arraseo, what time will you pick me up?"

"You will be the one that pick me up later, hyung."

"Arraseo, what time?"

"Right now." 

"Okay, see ya later!" 

 

And Woohyun hung up the call. He sighed and stare to Kwangsoo.

"What?" Kwangsoo asked him.

"If you told this to my father, you will dead later." Woohyun answer and goes to his bathroom. 

 

20 minutes later, Kwangsoo just wait in front of Woohyun's bathroom. He keep wondering why he didn't come out from that damn door. "Nam Woohyun-ah! You have been called by Master." Kwangsoo yelled to Woohyun, hope that he will answer him. But he will never answer that. He started to worried about Nam Woohyun. He sighed and open the door. He saw no one there and just the window that wide open. He enter the room and the window, he look at Woohyun that already go to downstairs with his clothes that already changed and run leaving the house with his friends. "Seriously Nam Woohyun, when will you change.." he sighed while looking at Woohyun. 

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun climb the gate and fell on the ground while Sunggyu watching Woohyun. He look at Woohyun and asked, "Are you okay?". Woohyun just smile and get into Sunggyu's car. "Always fine if there's not my father around, let's go!" Woohyun answer and Sunggyu drove his car. 

********************************************

 

"What the heck? You're kidding me, where is he?" Mr.Nam yelled to Kwangsoo while reading his newspaper.

"He's off with his friends, i think that he's going to that club again." Kwangsoo said.

"Seriously this kid, i should transfer him to Busan as soon as possible." Mr.Nam gritted his teeth.

"Kwangsoo-yah! Don't tell him about that, arra?" Mr.Nam said to Kwangsoo.

"A-ye sir!" Kwangsoo said and leaving Mr. Nam alone.

Mr. Nam sighed while looking at Kwangsoo that leaving his room while thinking about something. He sighed and look at his phone. He get his phone and dial the number. "Annyeonghaseyo?" he said on the phone. After there's response he said, "Ah, i'm sorry that the meeting must be cancel due to my schedule, i'm sorry because of that Mr.Kim." After that he nods and hung up the phone. He dial the other number and wait for that number to pick up the phone. 

"Lee Hyori-ah! Can you take care of him when he goes to Busan tomorrow?" He asked

"Sure, i thought that you will move him next month.." The person answer on the other line.

"I make it faster, anyway thank you.." 

 

Lee Hyori hung up the call and put it on her bag. She look around and hope that she won't be found by someone. She lift her sunglasses and tied her hair. "Hope that Park Chorong won't find me." She smirk and walk freely on Busan street. 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOOXO

 

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wink like the way Ken did on VIXX TV ep 81*

Anyway, i'm sorry that i couldn't update faster because of some occasion hehe

I forgot to say this hehe..

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I hope in this new year, all of us will be better than the year before. 

And i hope that there will be more people who loves this story just like you're my subscribers and the person who always comment my story kekeke~~

Geuraeyo sign out, see ya later!! ^_^