3

낙서 (Scribble)

"Should i go? Should i stay? Nobody knows

Chorong is singing that parts while counting her money from the brown envelope that she hide it with the thick book. She feels so happy when she count that money, after that she put that money to that envelope and hide it on her thick books. She look around while lift her big glasses.

"Number 40" the teller said on the mic. 

She look at the card that the security give her. *It's 40 while i'm 42, please make the time goes faster juseyo.* she look back at the brown envelope that she carry it with the thick book that cover her money. She look at her watch and sighed.

"Number 41" the teller said on the mic again.

She sighed and look at the old woman who carry the number 41 goes and sit face to the teller. That old woman hug her lovely pinky dog and said something to the teller. "Faster please mam, i need to pick my sister from her school." Chorong mumbled and look around. Actually she ran out from her school for today just for the money from that brown envelope to input into her savings. 

After she said that, the person with number 41 stand up and leaving the bank. 

 

"Yeah, please call me now." She mumbled and smile

 

"Number 42" the teller said on the mic. 

 

Chorong stand up and goes to the the teller.

"Anything i can do for you, miss?" The teller ask

"Neh... Please count this money and put into my savings." Chorong said while handed the brown envelope and her passbook.

"Okay, let me count your money miss." The teller said while get the passbook and the brown envelope.

She count the money using the machine and asked to Chorong, "Your money now is 500 won, am i right?"

Chorong nods and answer,"Neh.."

The teller look at Chorong and smiled while entering the money to Chorong's savings

"The passbook is under Miss Park Chorong, am i right?" The teller asked again

"Neh.... I'm Park Chorong." Chorong answer again.

"This is your passbook, be careful when you bring it Miss." The teller handed Chorong's passbok. Chorong nods and get the passbook. "Kamshamnida." She bow and put it on her bag while walk leaving the bank. 

Chorong is walking and looking around while sighed. "I miss parents... But i should find the killer and take care of my sister.." she mumbled. She arrive at the park near the bank and sit on the bench. She lift her glasses and looking at the sky. "When will i able to meet both of you?" she sighed.

 

-Flashback-

 

Park Chorong is 8 years old that waiting for her younger sister that play together with her friends on the park. Her younger sister, Oh Hayoung just having her 6th birthday on that time. Honestly, Park Chorong is really lazy to play with her sister at the park. She's just a person who often play on her home beside here. 

"Oh Hayoung-ah!! Faster, let's celebrate on our home." Chorong yelled to her sister

"Neh!!! I'm still playing, please wait for 10 minutes my beautiful unnie, arra??" Hayoung shows her puppy eyes

"Mwo? 10 minutes? Are you crazy? Let's go home! Our parents must be waiting for us!" Chorong said and grab her younger sister's arm.

"Unnie!!! I will get my bag over there, wait here." Hayoung said and go to her friends and said that they will continue tomorrow and get her bag and run to Chorong.

"Good girl, kajja!!" Chorong said happily and held her sister's hands and walk together to their home. 

They were arrived at their home when they heard some gun noise from their parent's room. Chorong's eyes widened and she give her sister her earphone for her to not hear that sounds. 

"Unnie-yah! Where are you going? What was that sounds?" Hayoung asked. 

"Stay here, arraseo? I will go check it out." Chorong answer.

"Can i go with you? I felt so scared for being alone, please?" Hayoung asked while held her unnie's arm.

"Fine, let's go but you will go behind me so i can protect you." Chorong said while held her sister's arms. They're went to their parent's room and they walk slowly. The door was open a little so Chorong could peek inside. "U..","Ssstt... Don't make any noise." Chorong whispered to Hayoung. Chorong and Hayoung peek inside their parent's room and found someone holding her gun and point it to their mom while their dad already died.

"Lee Hyori-ah! Don't do that, i beg you." Ms Oh said like that.

"I won't go if i don't kill you." the young girl named Lee Hyori yelled

"Why would you have to do that? How about my angel's fate?" their mom said

"Your angel's fate? Who? Park Chorong and Oh Hayoung? Just let them go, bye bye." Lee Hyori said and pull the gun and shoot Chorong's mother.

Chorong can't believe about what her saw on that time. She felt want to kill her too for her revenge. She can hapkido but she can't do that on that time. Hayoung helds her hands and said,"Unnie-yah...... Don't do that...".Chorong stare to her sister but a seconds later she softened her stare and asked,"Why?". Hayoung sighed and said,"Let's run, unnie yah!". "To where? We don't even have some destination to go." Chorong whisper. "Just run before she will kill us... I'm so scared to that girl." Hayoung began to shiver. Chorong look at her and hug her. "Okay, i will do what you say, let's go" Chorong said and piggy-back her sister and run leaving the house.

 

-End Flashback

 

Chorong sighed and look around. "There's still no sign of that Lee Hyori when i already bring my gun and knife for her." How can i suppose to wait?" Chorong mumbled and looking at her red backpack. She sighed again and tried to calm her anger. She look at her old watch that hanging around her arm. It's already 5 PM." Forget about it, i need to pick Hayoung." She said and stand up while holding her backpack and leaving the park.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

 

Kinda long chapter fufufufu

Anyway i forgot to apologize about park Hyomin's character as.. hmm you-know-lah hehehe.. And also about Lee Hyori character too as the bad girl just like on her latest song xixixi

Sorry for grammatically wrong and thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoy it till the end xixixi ^_^