8

낙서 (Scribble)

 

"Who's that making loud sound bam!" Bomi mumbled and go back to sleep.

"It's not teacher...." Chorong said and wake Bomi.

"But who?" Bomi tried to sit and looking at the person. "Is that new student?" 

"New student? How harsh he is..." Chorong sighed. 

"Oh! Nam Woohyun? Is that right?" Bomi asked her, without knowing that her voice is the most loud because the situation is very silent and she began to cover . "You're the class president, why won't you tried to talk to him?"

"Why do i if the principal didn't tell me about that thing?" Chorong said and stare to Woohyun for awhile and back reading her books. "And maybe i would prefer the guy that i told earlier than he is." Bomi just keep silent while looking at Chorong that walk away to Woohyun while looking at him with her cold look. 

"Are you new student here?" She asked, in Busan dialect to make sure that nobody knows that she live in Seoul.

"Why do you want to know about that? Definitely i'm new student here, you should greet me polite." Woohyun said with his husky voice and stare to her, tried to scare her but he failed.

"But you greet us with the wrong way, where are you coming from?" Chorong asked.

"Seoul, if you can compare Seoul dialect with Busan one." Woohyun smirk.

"I don't need your smile, but..... Do the Seoul teacher teach you to greet like this way? Slam the door and look around with that disgusting eyes? Do the Seoul teacher teach you how to be polite person?" Chorong said and laugh. "I can't believe that, i almost live there 9 years and i never ever meet someone like you who maybe didn't know how to greet person. Just i'm curious why do the principal want to place you to this class, maybe because of the money?" 

"How dare you saying like that to me?" Woohyun stare to her so deep while holding her arms.

"Ouch stop, it hurts." Chorong pretend to feel hurt and kick his right leg while release her arms from his and watch him feel hurt. 

"You're good in acting, you should go to Arts school, not here." Woohyun . 

"I'm not interest, and don't dare to mess up with me and this class." Chorong said to him in her cold voice. 

"What if i want?" Woohyun asked.

"You will see later." Chorong stare him. "Bad impression, i just wonder how will you get along with this class." 

"Bad too, maybe?" He playfully answer her question but she's ignoring him. 

Bomi look at Chorong that just come back to her seat. Chorong look so mad and she's looking at Woohyun that just looking at Chorong, only her. And he walk to their seat but he's just pass through them and sit to another seat, empty seat that place behind them. Bomi could feel his breath so heavily. *He must be tired* Bomi sighed and look back. 

"Need help?" she asked.

Woohyun just  ignore her presence and play with his phone.

"Hey? Need help? I'm asking you." Bomi said to him but still no answer. "I guess that you don't need friend."  she sighed and looking at Chorong who's just listening to the music by herself while reading that book, again. 

"Two of you just make this class getting more worse." Bomi sighed and go back to sleep.  

***********************

Break time 

 

"Unnie!!!!!!!!! Are you having fight against boy again?" Hayoung asked her older sister while eat her lunch. 

"Yeah, why?" Chorong answer cold.

"Why???? You told me that you want be friends with boys and girls, but why are you fighting again?? Don't ever use that tricks again okay..." Hayoung said with her worried look.

"I'm okay, just a little bit annoyed because i need to protect my own class." She sighed.

"Why? New student? Gangster one? Queenka's? Kingka's? Or haters?" Hayoung asked.

"Have you done with all your question? I don't want to eat if you still talking about this." Chorong said and looking at Hayoung.

"I'm not done yet." Woohyun cuts them.

"Why are you here?" Chorong asked with emotionaless-voice.

"Is he the one who fight with you?" Hayoung asked.

"Yes dude, and i need you to back off because i have something to do with this girl." Woohyun said with hold Chorong's arm but she release. 

"Who the hell you're? I don't even know you." Chorong yelled, pretend not to know about Woohyun. 

"You're funny, let's go. Principal call us." Woohyun said but Hayoung hold his arms.

"My sister didn't recognize you, so please can you leave us alone?" Hayoung beg while looking at him.

"She's your sister? No wonder that both of you have same personalities, but can you please excuse us for a while? Because principal call us." Woohyun said while drag Chorong's arm and himself to the front of principal's room. After that, Woohyun release her arms. 

"Let's go inside." Chorong said to him and she open the door, she saw the principal were standing from his seat and looking at them while drink his coffee. Chorong hold her breath while Woohyun just take a peek at Chorong and sighed.

"What do you guys here?" Principal asked in husky voice.

"Woohyun told me that you call me, but i bring him here to just to make sure that it's right or not." Chorong explain.

"Yeah, i told him. And yes, i call both of you since you two were bad at making friends and Woohyun's father told me to take care of him so i pick you to take care of him, watch him until both of you graduate....."

"WHAT??" Chorong yelled to principal. "I refuse to do this."

"It's not polite, since you're my beloved daughter, but i will let you. And for Woohyun, you know that you are stay to her apartment, so take good care of her and her sister." The principal said with his calm voice.

"M.... Mine? I'm not going to take care of him." Chorong raise her hands.

"If you aren't do that, i will take it off you and your sister scholarship.... What do you choose? Take it off the scholarship or helping Woohyun?" The principal smirk to her.

"Fine, i'll do that." Chorong said while sighed and leave the room.

Woohyun and the principal left. The principal stare to Woohyun while Woohyun just reply it with his blank stare.

"You're really bad like what your father always said.... Don't ever make hard her life, she's already go through all the pain in this life, don't ever mess with her." The principal said to him.

"What pain?" Woohyun asked

"You will knew later if you're live with her. Now, study." The principal said to Woohyun and he's just nod while leaving the principal alone.

"Poor Chorong and Hayoung, they had to face this bad kid.." He sighed.

 

***********************************************************

 

"Unnie! Is he living...... here?" Hayoung asked while looking at Nam Woohyun that stand up while carry his bag.

"Sadly, yes." Chorong sighed. "Nam Woohyun! You will sleep on the couch, i will sleep on my room with my sister."

"Are you crazy? I can't stand to sleep there." Woohyun yell to her

"This is the first time i see a boy who refuse to sleep there, Hayoung-ah! Junhong-ssi always sleep here when he stay at our apartment, right?" Chorong look at Hayoung while she give her sister code to say something.

"Oh.... Yes unnie...." Hayoung nods to Chorong while fix her sweater.

"Arraseo, i will sleep here." Woohyun sighed and lay on the couch. "They're just like my dad, why do i have to transfer to that school and live with these girl." 

Chorong drag Hayoung to the kitchen, after that she look at her sister and look back to Woohyun.

"Unnie-ya! Why do the principal want us to take care of him? It's really not health to do that." Hayoung said to Chorong.

"Of course i know about that, but the principal want us to take care of him until i graduate." Chorong said to Hayoung

"You and him. What if he knew about your hidden job unnie?" 

"I won't let him to know that, you should keep it as secret, arraseo." Chorong whisper to Hayoung

Hayoung just nod to what her sister said. Chorong leave her aloneat the kitchen while Hayoung take her phone and type something to Zelo. After that, she lock her phone and put it on her pocket and started to search some food to eat. 

"Hope that he didn't try to find out about her hidden job... And be nice to us." Hayoung sighed while turn around and look at her sister that stand up while talk to Woohyun that just lay on the couch while play with his phone.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX

 

Hello guys! It's been long time since i didn't post this fict!! 

About Cho's hidden job, i will post it later on the next chapter~~

Anyway i'm bust because of school but i'm trying to update even if it takes long time lololololol

sorry for grammatically wrong, and thank you for suporting my fic and even subscribe my fict ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Have a nice day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~