11

낙서 (Scribble)

“Do you want this?” Woohyun offer her some yogurt but she refuse it. “I know how you feel, but at least you should drink this to calm down your mind.”

 

Chorong just nods and take the yogurt and drink it in oneshot. Woohyun surprise while seeing her sudden act without telling him or thank him because he buy her that yogurt.

 

“My mom and dad? The reason why do they left me and Hayoung alone?” Chorong sighed and look at the sky, after that she continue, “Because of one person.”

 

Woohyun just keep silent while hear her story.

 

“It was on Hayoung’s birthday, we’re playing on the park and walk alone. I told her to go home early and she nods and take her bag. We’re walk together to our home, after arrive there, I already saw my dad died and there’s one person point her gun to my mom. I can do hapkido but I’m afraid that I will get hit, my mom realize that both of us already arrived at home and she told us to go away, and….” Her tears come out, looking at her, he hug her tight while try to comfort her. 

 

“Don’t cry…” Woohyun whisper to her but Chorong still crying.

 

"I was frustrated on that time, but I won’t do the things like what you did, because if i do the things that you do, i could make my parents didn't proud out there." Chorong said while point to the sky.

 

Woohyun just keep quiet and look at the sky that she point to. "The sky is really beautiful..." he mumbled.

 

"Yeah.... And i know that your mom always look at you from this sky, same as my parents." Chorong smile and look at him while said, "Never… Never ever say the things like that in front of your friends, it can make your parents hurt.”

 

“I can promise you about that.” Woohyun nods.

 

“Can you? I don’t think so. I need to watch over you because you’re really bad.” Chorong said and sighed.

 

“Then, come with me." Woohyun said to her

 

"Where?" Chorong asked

 

“Seoul, with me. Accompany me to apologize to that girl and my father and we can live happily.” Woohyun answer.

 

“Who want to live with you? Tch.” Chorong hissed. Woohyun smiled and ruffled her bangs. “Yah! Who told you to mess with my bangs, huh?” Chorong yell to him like a 5th years old child that got mad because of her want that won’t be fullfiled.

 

“I never see this Chorong’s side.” Woohyun said while still smile happily just like he won some game.

 

“Why are you freaking happy because of that? Weird.” Chorong hissed and she look at her watch, “It’s already 7 PM, let’s go.”

 

“Fix your hair first, or I will drag you to Seoul.” Woohyun grins.

 

“Seoul? Good idea, I want to visit my parents grave.” Chorong nods

 

 

-Meanwhile-

 

“Choi Junhong! Come here!!” Hayoung shout to Junhong and he comes to the kitchen. She look at him and point her finger to the cockroach that she hates the most.

 

“Is it because of that you’re calling me to the kitchen?” Junhong asked her and grin to her.

 

“Hurry up and help me to get rid of that alien, unless no dinner for tonight.” Hayoung said to him and stir the kimchi stew while stare to that cockroach.

 

"But i'm scared..." Junhong .

 

"You...... You always get rid of that alien, can you help me at least?" Hayoung pout to him while still stir the kimchi stew. Zelo just smile and do what she said. He took the cockroach anthena and smile.

 

"I already done, Mrs Choi!" Junhong said while show it to Hayoung and it make her gasped.

 

"You scared me! Just go and throw that thing, it really disgusting." Hayoung shout while scared to the cockroach. She look at Junhong that already gone nowhere. Finally she relieved because there's no cockroach again and she just think about what he said again. 'Mrs Choi? He's crazy.' she thought and shook her head while stir the kimchi stew.

 

"Oh Hayoung! I brought something else!" Junhong said while walk close to her and show the dead cockroach that he put inside the plastic bag.

 

"Choi Junhong! What is that....." Hayoung look at that cockroach and began to hug Junhong and without knowing he drop the plastic bag with cockroach inside to the kimchi stew. "Get rid of that alien juseyooo!!!!!" She beg him while still hug him.

 

"Seriously, i just want to prank you..." Junhong chuckled and Hayoung broke the hug. "But anyway, it's been a long time you never hug me like that."

 

"I'm doing that because i'm scared because of that alien." Hayoung defend herself while hide her blush.

 

"Look at our Hayoung that her cheek as red ad the tomatoes. Really cute!" Junhong said while . "Anyway, where did the plastic gone?"

 

"I don't know, maybe you drop it to the..." Hayoung stop her sentences while looking at the plastic bag that really wet because of the kimchi stew and the cockroach that still alive and swimming around the kimchi stew. Looking at that, Junhong shrugged his head and just smiling.

 

"I don't know if the cockroach is still alive.... But.... I already kill him..." Junhong mumbled and he felt that she's just looking at him so he just look into the floor while reflect his mistake.

 

"Junhong-ah..... That's our last ingredients on that refrigerator...." Hayoung said to him. "I'm afraid that my sister mad to me..."

 

"Don't worry, i can explain this." Junhong look at Hayoung and continue, "Beside, i'm the one who do that. You can tell her the truth and we can shop for the ingredients again. Do you have any money?"

 

"I have it, but i want to buy an ice cream."  Hayoung sighed. "Perhaps, how about we spend our money for buy anything to make the refrigerator full?"

 

"When?" Junhong asked

 

"Now." Hayoung answer sharp.

 

* * *

 

 

"Do we have to wait for them to comeback here? I'm starving anyway." Woohyun asked Chorong while lay on his bed or the sofa that he used to lay after he come to Busan.

 

"Hayoung said to not eat at home because of something, i don't know what's going on but can you please put down your leg? Because i want to sit there." Chorong said while stare to him and hold the glass with water inside.

 

"For the first time after i moved to Busan, you want to sit beside me." Woohyun said while put down his leg and let her sit beside him. He's paralyzed by her beauty. 'She's quite beautiful, i guess...' he thought while sighed heavily and look back to his phone and play the games.

 

"Stupid, tch." Chorong mumbled while turn on the TV.

 

Woohyun look at her and suddenly he got a calls from Sunggyu. He sighed and said to her, "Chorong-ah, can you please turn the volume down?"

 

"Sure." Chorong nods and tune down the volume and change the channel.

 

"Nam Woohyun, are you there? Don't tell me you're....."

"I'm not like that anymore, tell me what's wrong? Why are you calling me?" Woohyun cuts

"Your father... He asked me to tell you about this...." Sunggyu sighed on the other line.

"Tell me about what?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Oh? Nam Woohyun is calling someone.." Chorong mumbled while still hold the remote.

 

"I think you can see it on the news." Sunggyu said to him and end the call.

"Sunggyu hyung? Kim Sunggyu?!" Woohyun said while hold his phone.

 

He look back to the TV and his eyes widened open while look at his father shown up on TV. Chorong about to change the channel when Woohyun hold her hands to signaling her for not change the channel. Chorong look at him for awhile and look back at the TV.

 

'CEO of Nam Company, Nam Seung Hyun held the conference about the heirs of his company. And the result about the conference that the company will be take by his own son after he's graduate from high school.'

 

"What the heck?" he mumbled