4

낙서 (Scribble)

Woohyun just arrive at his school when the girls just talking about him and fangirling over him. He just look at them and never care about that. Suddenly, there's a girl who kneel in front of him and hand him the box that wrap very neat with the pink ribbon, and it makes all the girls who talk about him just keep quiet while looking at that girl who kneel in front of him.

"Woohyun oppa!!!!! My name is Kim Namjoo from 1-D class, would mind to...."

"A freshmen? What a one. I won't even accept your gift, get out from my sight." Woohyun said while thrown out the gift and left her alone with the girls around.

"How... How dare you... call me .." Kim Namjoo began to cry

Woohyun didn't look back but his step just stop by one of the leader queenka in his school. She look at him from the top to the bottom and smirk.

"Oh, there's leader queenka here." Woohyun said

"Why wont you just call me...."

"Yah!!! Nam Woohyun oppa!! I swear that you'll regret about what you did to me!!" Kim Namjoo yelled while cry and leaving them alone.

"Oops, my words being cut by her. Anyway, what are you doing to that poor girl?" she asked

"Nothing, just refuse her gift and leaving her alone. Why are you si freaking curious about that, Miss Hong Yoo Kyung? I'm so curious why." Woohyun asked while stare to Yookyung.

"Nothing, just bored. Maybe seeing your drama with that freshmen could make me feel better." Yookyung said while cross her hands.

"And... How about Lee Sungyeol?" Woohyun asked while lift his bag

"That Mr. Flower boy? He's so freaking innocent and i just started to fall in love with him but since he's playing around with another girl, he makes me feel so jealous and bored. And i think that i should try to look around and have some fun especially to watch your drama earlier with...."

"Hyung!! Good Morning!" Sungjong poke Woohyun from behind. "And my words being cut by another person." Yookyung sighed.

"Hm... Sorry mam, but what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Naeun, Eunji and..."

"Just call it as my gangs, okay." Yookyung cuts Sungjong sentences while she fix her hair bangs.

"Okay, and maybe i'm disturb both of you, so i will get going. Bye bye nunna!!" Sungjong said to Yookyung and look at Woohyun while whisper, "You better watch out when you're talking with her, she's dangerous." Woohyun just smiled and push Sungjong's back and send some code to him and Sungjong leaving them all alone.

"Can we continue our conversation?" she asked.

"Sure." Woohyun answer.

"And seems that i don't know what to say anymore." Yookyung smiled

"I do." Woohyun said short

"What is that?" Yookyung asked.

"Should i tell Lee Sungyeol about it?" Woohyun asked her while open his snacks and eat it one by one.

"About what? Oh that's my favourite, can i have some?" Yookyung said and put her hands inside the snack bag and take it but Woohyun hold her hands.

"I'm not having breakfast, so i won't say yes." Woohyun said and take the snack that she take and eat it.

"Yookyung-ah! Let's go!!" Naeun said while hold her leader arms and Eunji stand beside her.

"I guess i should go to my class, see you later." Woohyun said and leaving the queenka.

 

-------------------------------

 

In front of the classroom, there's a teacher who stand in front of the class, maybe waiting for someone. Woohyun look at the teacher and pass him while open the door.

"Mr. Nam. You better follow me to my office after breaktime." he said.

"Why? What did i do wrong?" Woohyun asked. 

"Do you know Kim Namjoo?" he asked.

"Oh, that girl. What's wrong with her?" Woohyun asked back.

"You just make her cry." the teacher answer.

"And then? What's the point of that?" Woohyun asked calm.

"You make her cry. Fortunately, she didn't call her parents because of you." the teacher answer.

"Problem solve, i don't have to meet you later. May i go to my class?" Woohyun said while grab the door with his right hand and get ready to slide the door.

"Problem not slove, she needs your apologize. You need to go to my office later." he said

"Okay, i will go there." Woohyun nods and slide the door and go inside the classroom.

 

**break time**

Woohyun and his gangs just have a meeting at rooftop. 

"Can i ask you six for to do something?" Woohyun asked

"What?" Sunggyu said while eat his lunch.

"Because i already make a freshmen girl cried because of me, and the teacher wants me to meet her after the break, i want to running out from school just for today, do you want to come with me as well?" Woohyun asked.

"Who's that girl, hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"Kim Namjoo.." Woohyun sighed

"You told her that she's just like , right?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah.." Woohyun said

"That's your fault too, right? You should have to apologize to her, hyung." Sungjong said while drink his strawberry milk.

"I don't want, she's nothing to me." Woohyun said.

"Then you're being coward." Sungjong said.

"If i asked you to give her my indirect apologize, would you mind?" Woohyun asked.

"Me? Why me?" Sungjong asked him.

"Your class is not too far from her's, pabo." Woohyun said.

"I will help you to do that." Myungsoo said to Sungjong.

"Jinjja?? Ahh gomawo hyung!! You're the best!!" Sungjong said to Myungsoo while giving him his best aegyo. 

"And then, how about you hyung?" Hoya asked to Woohyun.

"Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and i will running out from this school just for today." Woohyun said.

"Are you sure about that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Neh...." Woohyun answer.

"Moreover, i want to buy some present to my sister to support her since she will having a test for SAT soon." Dongwoo said.

"Good idea!! Let's packed our things now before the bell ringing!!" Sungyeol said excited.

"Arraseo... Annyeong guys!" Woohyun said to his gangs and leaving the rooftop with Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

"Seriously, i got a bad feelings about this." Sunggyu sighed

"Especially if Woohyun's father knew about this.." Hoya said.

-------------------

 

Meanwhile at the teacher's office 

 

"Seongsaengnim!!! Do you think that Nam Woohyun will come now?" Namjoo asked to the teacher.

"I don't even knew about that, but i already told him to come here.." the teacher answer while looking at the window.

"He called me , i don't know why did he do...."

"Namjoo-yah.. I think that he didn't come, but i already face this kid and his gangs then maybe you will get the indirect apologize from his friends later.." the teacher said while looking at Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol that secretly hides to run away from this school.

"Are you sure about that, seongsaengnim?" she asked.

"Yeah, 100%.. Mian Kim Namjoo..." the teacher sighed.

"Neh.... Thank you seongsaengnim, have a nice day.." Namjoo said while bow 90 degree in front of the teacher and leaving the teacher office.

"She must be dissapointed, that's all because of that jerk.." the teacher hissed and get his number and call someone. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Nam."

 

------------------------------

 

"Finally, we can run away from this school!!" Sungyeol said satisfied while his ice cream.

"I'm just being coward because i didn't said sorry directly to her, right?" Woohyun said and sighed while looking at the sky.

"Yeah, you're always coward whenever you're already grown up." Dongwoo said while eat his ramen.

"But i pay all of this, yah!!" Woohyun yelled to Dongwoo.

"Slow down guys! Why wont we have some fun after this?" Sungyeol said while chill the situation.

"Where? Near here?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah... Game station, maybe?" Sungyeol asked.

"Good idea, but i didn't bring my car with me so it would be so tired to walk.." Woohyun said.

"Where did you put your lovely ferrari, hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"Home, as always." Woohyun sighed.

"That's okay, beside it could make our body health just by walk to that place." Dongwoo said

"I'm all agree with you, kajja!!" Sungyeol said and they're stand up and heading to the game station.

 

-------------------

 

It's 6 PM and Woohyun already got home. He saw his father sitting on the sofa while reading the newspaper and the TV is still on. *It's really waste the electricity, seriously..* Woohyun sighed and walk pass by him, he walk fast to the upstairs and he look at his bodyguard that stand in front of him. 

"You should meet Mr.Nam right now." he said.

"Why would i? He never pay attention to his son." Woohyun said and go to his room but he's being block his way by his bodyguard.

"Seriously, i will meet him soon after i changing this clothes." Woohyun sighed.

"I don't trust you.." the bodyguard said and drag Woohyun to downstairs

"Yah! Yah! You should...." Woohyun cuts his words when he see his father stare him coldly while cross his arms

"What are you doing?" Woohyun asked him with his cold voice.

"I should asked you the same question, what are you doing here? You should be at school to attend some extra lessons. Oh, i forgot that you're run away from school." his father said cold to him.

"You.... How do you know about that?" Woohyun asked.

"That's unpolite for my heirs to said that." his father sighed.

"I already told you that i don't..."

"Why are you so childish? Never said sorry to the person straight forward but still asked your friend to said that to her, you aren't changed Nam Woohyun." his father cuts

"How do you know about..."

"No questions, i knew that you told that girl , and do you know that you just almost ruin my company that almost 15 years to build that?" his father said while yelled to him. "You are just same like your mother, that's why i never care about her until she died." he added while sighed. 

"She's your wife and you should show some...."

"No cutting my words, Nam Woohyun." his father said while prepare his belt to hit him again

Woohyun sighed while looking at his father. * He's began to do his show again.. Until when do i have to suffer just for this?* 

"I think that i won't hit you again, but you should move to Busan until you finish your school and come back here when you're ready to be my heirs." his father said while throw his belt to the sofa while looking at Woohyun that look at him with his mad look.

"Busan? Are you sure about that?" Woohyun asked while look at him

"one hundred percent, no doubt. And you will leaving your beautiful life with your gangs, if you reject? i will burn your mom's cemetery and everything that you had. It's all depends on you, what will you choose?" his father asked

Woohyun just can't face this situation. He can't lose his gangs and the other side, he can't let his father to burnt his mom's cemetery. 

"Maybe i will..."

"I will go to Busan."

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Whatta long chapter, i've never wrote that and this is the first time i wrote it.. Congrats lols

Anyway, sorry for making you all to wait about the chapter 4, i hope you like it *bows*

And thanks for the one who subscribe my story... Aww i feel touched when i saw that i got new subscriber hehehehe

Neh geuraeyo sign out, enjoy reading Annyeong ^^