Option Number 16

Would You Rather Skip Class with Kyungsoo or Get Homework Help from Jongdae? - An Exo Style Choose Your Own Adventure Story

“H...how about you buy me something to drink?” You suggested, deciding you didn’t like how things were progressing. Despite how hot Jongdae looked right now you weren’t exactly up for a makeout session in the library. You weren’t even sure you wanted to make out with him at all. This was all too confusing for you.

 

Jongdae blinked, seeming to snap out of a stupor himself. He laughed, his usual good natured laugh this time rather than the husky chuckle he had let out before. “Sure, if that’s what you want.” His sweet smile was back on his face and you felt relieved.

 

“We’ve been studying for a while anyways.” Jongdae commented, stretching. “So, hot drinks or cold ones?”

 

You tilted your head to one side, pondering the question. “Does it matter?”

 

“Haha, not really. I just mean, there’s a vending machine just outside if you want cold ones. Or…”

 

“Or?” You prompted.

 

“Or we could go to a café. If you’d like to, that is.” Jongdae was blushing faintly again and you realized: he was asking you on a date!

 

“I’d love to go to a café.” (17)

“Cold drinks are good enough, I think.” (18)