Option Number 15

Would You Rather Skip Class with Kyungsoo or Get Homework Help from Jongdae? - An Exo Style Choose Your Own Adventure Story

You waited for him to act, wanting to see if he actually did what you thought he was about to do. Jongdae looked into your eyes again, his stare intense. Yet in there you spotted the gentleness with which he usually spoke, causing a handful of butterflies to take off in your stomach. Then his lips crashed into yours.

 

If you thought you had butterflies before it was nothing to the swarm of them now fluttering inside you. Heat spread through you from Jongdae’s soft lips as you kissed him back just as intensely. His hand went to your neck, pulling you even closer, stopping you from being able to break the kiss. Not like you wanted to.

 

Jongdae’s tongue slid across your bottom lip and you shivered, letting out a soft moan as you complied, parting your lips.

 

“Ehem.” A very deliberate coughing sound came from behind you, instantly breaking the two of you apart. You blushed furiously when you turned around to find the librarian standing there, scowling at you.

 

“S… sorry, ma'am.” Jongdae stuttered, blushing just as hard as you were.

 

“I would have expected better from you, Kim Jongdae.” She scoffed. “This is not some bar where you come to ‘hang out’ and do… unsanitary things.”

 

“Yes, ma’am. Terribly sorry. We’ll take it somewhere else.” The librarian nodded, walking away but keeping her unapproving eyes on the two of you.

 

“I guess we should leave.” You muttered, beginning to pack your things, your face still feeling like it was on fire both from the embarrassment and the kiss.

 

“Yeah.” Jongdae agreed. He seemed to have snapped back to his usual self, or so you thought until he added: “So, my place or yours?”

 

“What?” You asked, unsure if you had heard him correctly.

 

“I did say we were going to take it somewhere else.” Jongdae pulled you close despite the librarian’s disapproving stare, his eyes just as intense as before. “Now that I finally have you I’m not letting you go that easily.”

 

~END~