Option Number 10

Would You Rather Skip Class with Kyungsoo or Get Homework Help from Jongdae? - An Exo Style Choose Your Own Adventure Story

“It’s the perfect job for a nerd like you.” You told him in a teasing voice, lightly punching his shoulder. Jongdae gave a small laugh but despite his smile you couldn’t help but feel some sort of wall had gone up between you. Your careless words seemed to have hurt him.

 

“Anyways, you’d make a much better teacher than our math teacher is. He explains things horribly.” You made a face, hoping that changing the subject would lighten the mood again.

 

“He does his best, although I understand things better by using the book.” Jongdae confided and you laughed. “Anyways, it’s getting late.”

 

Jongdae stood up, finishing his coffee in one sip and throwing the can away. You stood up as well. “I don’t want to keep you. But if you want more help, just let me know. I’m sure that, with a few more study sessions, you’ll pass the test easily.”

 

“Thanks, I’ll see if I can manage to handle more after school tomorrow. See you in class?” Jongdae nodded before waving goodbye and heading off. You watched him leave, a nagging feeling in your stomach that you had upset him more than he let on.

 

~END~