1 - Intro: Skip Class or Study

Would You Rather Skip Class with Kyungsoo or Get Homework Help from Jongdae? - An Exo Style Choose Your Own Adventure Story

You were sitting in class, your head resting on your hands as you tried to focus on the teacher’s words. Next to you Kyungsoo was snoring softly. The two of you had been playing a video game until late last night and so were hard pressed to pay attention this early in the morning. On Kyungsoo’s other side Jongdae was diligently taking notes. How he managed to always be so good at school you could never understand.

 

After lunch Kyungsoo grabbed your shoulder and, with his typical grin, asked; “You wanna get out of here and go back to my place? We can pick up where we left off last night.”

 

Behind you you heard Chanyeol laugh. “Do you guys realize how dirty that sounds to someone who doesn’t know you’re talking about video games?” You playfully punched him in the shoulder.

 

“How do you know that’s what we’re talking about?” You winked at him and he laughed as Sehun wolf whistled.

 

“You shouldn’t ditch class, _____. You’re already close to failing math.” Jongdae commented, a small frown on his face.

 

“Precisely. I’m going to fail anyways so why bother showing up?”

 

“You don’t have to fail. I can help you study if you want.” You stopped at that. Jongdae was really smart, if you got study help from him you might actually pass the class. Your parents were already on your case about your grades. Maybe you should take him up on the offer. On the other hand, you hated math; plus you really wanted to continue the game with Kyungsoo.

 

“You coming, ______?” Kyungsoo called impatiently.

 

“Yeah, I’m coming.” (2)

“Sorry, Kyungsoo. Rain check?” (3)