bye taemin!

Cold hearted!

taemin left the next day to japan for 1 week which made things easier for you since you were trying to avoid him!

there was only 3 more days and you would be dating for 1 year and 1 month now! he was coming back tomorrow and on saturday the day of the anniversary you would be going to a huge party where you had to dress very elegant!

you were at lunch sitting down you had been acating very cold latley and quiet! only ciindy knew what was going on!

 

you ran into Allison!

 

you shouldered her!

 

allison- hey what was that for!

 

you- oh i dont like you!

 

allison- so just because you dont like me you had to do that!

 

people crowded around the two of you!

 

you- yup!

 

allison- what did i do to you!?

 

you- playing innocent huh!

 

allison- what are you talking about!?

 

you- oh shut up allison you know perfectly what i am talking about!

 

allison- no i dont so shut up!

 

you- you crossed the line!'

 

you grabbed your water and poured it on her!

 

allison- i cant believe you just did that!

 

you- believe it!

 

allison- i hate you An Min Park!!!

 

you grabbed your pizza and slammed it on her face!

 

you- that waas for you dating taemin when you knew he was dating me!

 

allison stood there with open and eyes wide! everybody was shocked you were the sweetest girl ever and now you were a cold hearted girl!

you turned your back to her and hand gestured everybody to make room so you could leave!

 

you started walking but before you left the cafeteria you turned around!

 

you- and so what if i am !!

 

then turned around again and headed to class!

 

it was finally saturday night! you wore black skinny jeans with a purple strapless shirt and wore a black vest over it! you had your hair down it was straightened! and wore light make-up! you were also wearing your purple converse! you then left in your black ferrari!

 

when you got to the party everybody was dressed fancy with tux or long dresses!

 

you spotted taaemin sitting down next to max! max was holding the check he would give it to taemin after he broke up withh you!

 

you walked up to him he stood up!

 

taemin- hey why are you dresed like that????

 

you- i wanted to!

 

you motioned him to get closer so he did! you kissed him!

 

he stood there shocked! you snapped your fingers and pointed to the check! max gave it to you!

 

you looked at the check!

 

you- not bad!!

 

you ripped it in half then threw it in the air it fell to the floor!

 

you- we are over taemin hope you are happy with that allison!

 

you then turned around and started walking away! you then stopped and looked back!

 

you- bye taemin!

 

you then kept walking!

 

maax was laughing as taemin stood there feeling embarassed with his mouth open!

 

you were driving home with cindy she was going to spend the night with you!

 

you- you know i am happy he cheated on me it made me open my eyes and it made me much stronger!

 

cindy- thats right but one thing is dont trust guys that much!

 

you- yea i never should have trusted him!

 

cindy- but oh well life is a !

 

you- true!:)

 

you got home and the both of you were in your room just talking and laughing!

 

for the next 2 weeks you wernt known as pretty and cute you were known as hot and rebelious! but you liked the feeling!:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you guys like this chapter i know i did!:) lol comment please:)