Don't test me!

Cold hearted!
You got to school and everything was fine! You were going to Class by yourself! When Taemin saw you and ran up too you! He hugged you tightly!and you hugged him back! Taemin- I am so sorry for what happened! You- thanks!:) You faked a smile! The both of you went to class together! Kwangmin saw you two enter together and he was uneasy about it! You sat down! But your seat was right in front of his seat! Kwangmin looked at you! His ears and cheeks were turning red! You looked back and him and smiled at him! He smiled back and that kinda calmed him down! You were then coming back from lunch! Kwangmin went to the restroom but he told you to go ahead and go to class! You were walking when Allison saw you! Allison- so your parents died huh! You- y....yes! Allison- get over it! You- you know the nice thing to say is I am sorry, not get over it! She shrugged her shoulders! Allison- I would feel kind of guilty if I was you! You- why! Allison- because you wanted them to be here with you for Christmas and that probably why they crashed! Allison- now it's just you and your brother! You must feel so alone, so unprotected, like you have the worst luck! Wow now that I think about it... it must being you!!! She smirked and you pushed her! Allison- just because your stupid parents died it does not mean you have to get an attitude! You- don't test me! You pushed her and she fell to the floor! You- don't ever talk about my parents like that! You punched her! She pulled your leg and you fell! She punched you a couple of times and kicked you! You stood up and slammed her against the lockers and then Threw her to the floor! It broke into an ugly fight! Kwangmin and Taemin saw and they ran to the fight people were Crowded around the fight! Kwangmin made his way through the crowd! At that moment you were punching her! Kwangmin grabbed you by the waist and pulled you back! Allison was about to slap you when Taemin held her back! Kwangmin- you are not like this! Calm down An Min! You stopped and looked at him! Your lip was bleeding and your knee was scraped! Allison was bleeding from her nose! You- you deserved it! She looked at you with her death glare! Kwangmin- come on let's go, and Taemin control your girlfriend! Taemin- she isn't my girlfriend I dont like her! I LIKE AN MIN! Kwangmin let go of you and walked towards Taemin! Just then the principal came! Kwangmin turned around and walked away! You followed him! You- Kwangmin! Kwangmin- what if he actually takes you away from me You- he won't I promise! You held out your small pinkie and he interlaced it with yours! You kissed him! And he held your hand and together you walked home!