He is..... gone!

Cold hearted!
The monitor next to him beeped! You knew that he was gone! Tears started rolling down his cheeks! You kissed his cheek! You- bye daddy.. You left the room! Alex walked up to you! You- he is..... gone! Alex hugged you! You- Alex we are alone! Alex- no we have each other , and Kwangmin will be here for you too! You nodded! Kwangmin walked up to you! You hugged him tightly! Kwangmin- im sorry is there anything I can do?! You- never leave my side! Kwangmin- I wasn't planning on it!:) He smiled at you and kissed your forehead! You all went home! A couple minutes after you got home Minsey came she was Alex's girlfriend! She came to comfort him! you went to your room and kwangmin followed! He sat down on the couch! You sat next to him he wrapped his arms around you and you rested your head in his shoulder! Kwangmin wiped the tears away and you soon fell asleep! He carries you bridal style and tucked you in! Kwangmin- bye!:) He kissed your forehead and left the room! He was on his way out of the house! Alex- going home!? Kwangmin- yea.... Alex- you can stay at one of the guest rooms if you wish! Kwangmin- no I don't want to bother you! Alex- no it's fine besides An needs all the company she can get! Kwangmin- umm okay thanks!:) Alex- no problem! Alex patted kwangmins back and took him to a guest room! You woke up the next morning and looked at your face in the Mirror! Your eyes were still red from all that crying! Somebody knocked on your door! It was Kwangmin! Kwangmin- merry christmas!:) You- you too!:) You walked up to him he picked you up and spun you around! He set you down! You kissed his cheek! You- thanks for staying with me! Kwangmin- come on let's eat breakfast! You both headed down stairs to eat breakfast! You saw pictures Of you parents and it made you sad! Kwangmin held your hand! You looked for Alex but he was no were to be found! Maid- if you are looking for mr. Park he has gone out he went to work! You- okay thanks!:) After breakfast you got ready to go to school!