Beginning!:)

Cold hearted!
You were walking home with your best friend practically sister, Cindy! You- I am so tired! Cindy- I know right me too! You- I am just happy that's it's Friday!:) Cindy- ooh you get to see taeminny!!:) Cindy always teased you about Taemin but you didn't mind!;) You- haha yes!!:) Cindy- haha so where is Taemin taking you!?!? You- we are going bowling!:) Cindy- awe he is so sweet and loyal!:) You- he is I am so lucky to have him!!:) Cindy- yeah!:)  You- don't worry you will soon find somebody!;) Cindy- I hope so!!:) You- hahaha you will!:) You lived in a mansion and so did Cindy! Your parents were best friends!;) you lived 6 mansions down from her! You went inside your house and she kept walking to her house!;) You- bye see you sunday!:) Cindy- k have fun in your date tomorrow!:) You- thanks!:) You waved to her and she waved back then you Entered your house! You lived with your umma and appa and with your over protective brother Alex! Alex- hey! You- hey bro!:) Alex- mom and dad are not going to be here tomorrow! You- oh where are they!? Alex- they just left to the airport!  You- okay! Alex- yeah! You- well I am not going to be here tomorrow so it's okay!:) Alex- where do you think you are going!?? You- I am going on a date with Taemin! Alex- you are not at the age for boyfriends An Min! You- Alex appa said it's okay! Alex- either way you are too young! You- ugh gosh Alex!! Alex- hey calm down I just want the best for you! You- I know but stop being so over protective!;) You gave your big brother a hug!:) You- okay well I am going upstairs! The next day you were walking home with Taemin! When you reached your house gate he leaned in to kiss you but at that moment Alex came out! Alex- it's tine for you to come in! You- okay!:) You gave Taemin a quick hug then you and Alex went inside! You went to school on Monday and was a little shocked to what you found in your locker!