It can't be!

Cold hearted!
You were walking home with Kwangmin! Kwangmin- here get on my back!:) You- if you insist!:) hah You jumped on his back and he took you home! Kwangmin set you down! Your eyes met his! He cupped your face and kissed you passionately! The kiss ended! You- hey do you want to come inside!?:) Kwangmin-yea!:) Youngmin his hand and you both went inside! You sat on the couch and talked!:) Just then the phone rang! You- hold on!:) You got up and went to answer it, it was an officer! Officer- hello it this the park residence!? You- yes how can I help you!? Officer- who am I speaking to!? You - Park An Min! Officer- okay I am calling to inform you that your parents had a car accident and they are here at the hospital! Tears started rolling down your cheeks! You- okay we will be right there! You hung up! Kwangmin- is everything okay!? You shook your head and cried on his shoulder! Alex came down stairs he walked towards you! Alex- what happened An!? You- umma and appa got in a car accident and they are at the Hospital! Alex hugged you! Alex- come on let's go! All three if you got in his car and headed to the hospital! You got there! You found the doctor! Alex- are our parents okay!? You were next to him , Kwangmin had his arm around your waist! Doctor- umm I am afraid your mother didn't make it! You burst into tears and fell to the floor! Kwangmin tried to comfort you! Alex nodded his eyes were filled with tears! You- no that can't be!! Alex- An Min... You-...... Doctor- we are doing what we can to save your father! You stood up still crying! You- where is he!? Doctor- I don't think you can see him! You- where is my dad! Doctor- you can't see him! You pushed the doctor out of the way and went to search for Your dad! Alex and Kwangmin followed behind you! You found the room! You looked through the window! He looked so weak he has badly hurt! You opened the door and cried even more! You walked up to your dad! You kissed his cheek! You- I love you daddy please don't go! You held his hand!