When You're Young, You've Got To Party It Up!

Oppa, Wait A Minute! (Sequel to Princess 7)

 

Second Update this week! :D One thing I wanted to say was there will be ZERO in this fic. The main character is a minor and frankly, it would be weird to write something like that since tha'ts pretty much ography. DON'T JAIL ME BRO! Maybe my next fic. ;P oooooooh yeaaaaaah. Enjoy Capitulo DOS!

 

After the shoot, I walked to the side exit door where DongHae’s car was parked just outside. I hopped in and kissed him like I hadn’t seen him in weeks. Well, I hadn’t, so this super smooch was justifiable.

“Oppa, I missed you! The photo shoot went well!”

“That’s great. Do you have time for coffee?”

“Always for you. There’s a new Starbucks down the street.”

DongHae and I pulled up at the coffee shop a couple minutes later. I went inside to buy the drinks. The shop was too brightly lit for a formal date, since anyone could see us. I ordered quickly and waited for our drinks to be made.

*Is that other one for me?* I turned to see TaecYeon walking over. I smiled and shook my head.

*Nope. It’s for my hubby.* He smiled.

*So then it is for me.*

“Ahniyo.” I grabbed the drinks and thanked the barista.

*Hey, JY’s having a party. Here’s an invitation.* I stopped and looked at him.

*Wouldn’t he be mad if an SM Entertainer showed up?*

*Nah. He’s inviting DongBang and SuJu’s LeeTeuk and EunHyuk as well. Come and hang out. ChanSung’ll love it.* He’d got me.

*Alright, alright.* I reached for the invitation, but he didn’t immediately let go.

*Come alone.* He let go and skipped out before I could catch him. I walked back to DongHae’s car and got in.

“What was that?”

“He invited me to JYP’s birthday party.”

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry. Channie-oppa’ll be there as well as Hyukkie and LeeTeuk-oppas.” He sighed, relieved. “Taec’s a good person. 좋은사람. Have a little faith in him.”

“I’ll try, but there’s no guarantee.”

“Awww, oppa.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

I sighed happily as I rolled over and found DongHae next to me. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth, HeeChul’s cat wondered in. I picked it up and walked into the kitchen. It seemed I was the first one up. I began cooking and after half an hour, the whole dorm smelled like food. I was checking the rice cooker when I felt a set of arms wrap around my waist.

“Smells good. Too bad everyone else left, so they won’t get to taste it.” I sighed and turned off the cooker.

“I’m going back to bed then. Come on.” I smiled, seductively and pulled him towards his and EunHyuk’s bedroom. We cuddle and fell asleep again.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Tomorrow was the official beginning of the Super Junior/Princess 7 vacation extravaganza, but tonight was JYP seonbae’s birthday party. I wore an olive strapless romper with black heels. I walked in and felt everyone’s eyes on me. I walked through the crowd unsure until I heard my name. I turned to see JunHo.

“JunHo-oppa! I’m so glad to see you!” I gave him a hug. “Who are all these people?”

“I don’t know, but ChanSung’s been looking for you. He thinks you got kidnapped.”

“Lol. Channie’s special.” I followed JunHo to the table where the rest of 2PM was. ChanSung instantly pulled me into a hug.

“Aaaaaah! Did anyone hurt my lil’ sis?”

“Channie-oppa, you can let go. I’m fine.”

“Oh.” He released me and I looked around the table. NichKhun was whispering stuff to EunHee who had rode with him here. JunSu and WooYoung were fooling around. I locked eyes with Taec and he smiled. I smiled back and looked away.

“Let’s dance!” ChanSung blurted before yanking me onto the dance floor. My favorite American song, ‘Who’s That Chick?’ was blaring. Channie and I started dancing. Somehow it became a circle of people surrounding us and watching. Channie danced back into the crowd, leaving me as the only move buster. At the end of the song, everyone cheered and clapped for me. I made my way back to my table.

“No wonder you’re the lead dancer of Princess 7. That was amazing!” Taec said as I sat down across from him in the booth. Everyone was out on the floor or in WooYoung’s case, flirting with a girl, who didn’t seem all too interested.

“Thanks! Why aren’t you out there? You seem like the partying type.”

“Not in the mood, I guess. Wanna go up to the roof top for some fresh air?”

“Ummm, sure.” I smiled, unsure of this, but followed him to the stair case and up onto the rooftop anyway. “Wow…”

You could see over everything. The cars traveling through Seoul looked like bright red and white ants. The view was breath-taking. I shivered from the breeze and then a jacket over my shoulders. I turned to see Taec a few inches from me. I leaned back, flustered, and felt like I was going to tip over the edge. Taec quickly pulled me close, but his jacket flew over the edge.

“Oppa, I’m so sorry! I’ll buy you a new one.”

“Forget the jacket.” He led me away from the edge.

“But…. He leaned out of the embrace to inspect me.

“Are you okay?” I hadn’t noticed I was crying and shaking. He pulled me close. “Fallon, uljimayo. It’s ok. I’m here.”

Without thinking, I pulled him closer. He kissed the top of my head and rocked back and forth gently. I pulled away and smiled, gratefully up at him. He wiped away a stray tear.

“Thank you. I was so scared, but thank you for showing me this.” I smiled. “What time is it?”

“It’s only 10. Wanna go back downstairs?”

“Actually, I promised YoonA I’d fix her computer before I went on break.”

“Is she still harassing you? She knows I’m not her boyfriend and yet she still gets jealous. Want me to talk to her?”

“Actually she’s blackmailing me, so that she won’t tell the media about me and Hae’s relationship. There’s nothing you can really do.” I headed for the stairs and Taec followed.

“Can I at least give you a ride over there then?”

“Yeah… As long as you promise to stay out of it.”

“Fine fine fine.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

We arrived at SNSD’s dorm 15 minutes later. YoonA instantly latched herself onto Taec as I went into hers and SooYoung’s room to fix her computer.

“Hey, unnie.” SooYoung looked up from her book, smiling.

“Hey, what are you over here for now?”

“YoonA-…..unnie-“ I almost vomited trying to be polite. SooYoung’s eyebrow quirked. I cleared my throat. “She broke her computer.”

“Have fun with that.” She turned back to her book. I tinkered with the computer until I found an obvious problem. She shredded the cord! Ugh! I got up and went into the living room.

“You cut your power cord. Go buy a new one and stop wasting my time!”

“Go out and get it for me.” She smirked while holding up her cell phone. The screen read Lee SooMan. I sighed and grabbed my coat. “20 minutes! Chop chop! Taec, would you like something to drink?”

“Um, YoonA, you know all the stores are closed. Take it easy on her. After all, she bothered to come over here this late.” Taec cut in.

“Fine. But Taec, you have to stay.” YoonA whined.

“But I’ve got to walk DaeSa to her dorm.”

“No, that’s ok. You stay. My dorm’s just across the compound. I’ll be ok. Tell Channie-oppa, good night for me. ‘Night, Taec.”

“’Night.” I closed the door behind me and went down stairs. I walked across the compound, into my building, and then, up to my floor. I went inside my dorm and flopped on my bed. At least tomorrow was vacation and nothing could ruin that.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪