Not Always The Beast You Portray

Oppa, Wait A Minute! (Sequel to Princess 7)

 

 

Lmao. This kitten reminded me of our own OKCat. ^u^ Anyways, happy reading! :)

 

That after noon, DongHae, EunHyuk, ShinDong, and LeeTeuk had been in a car accident with a semi. No one was killed, but LeeTeuk, who was driving, and DongHae, who was in the front passenger seat, were rushed to the ER in critical condition.

I jumped up to go call SiWon or RyeoWook, but then I remembered that I couldn’t talk to them. Not only could I not see the man I love, but I couldn’t even check to make sure he wasn’t dying. At the thought of my Fishy dying, I choked up and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and wept.

“Dae, uljima… Our seonbaes will be fine.” Jia cooed, trying to soothe me.

“They’re strong! They can overcome this for sure.” Min said.

“We’re here if you need support. Please open the door.” Fei said. I unlocked the door and they enveloped me in a group hug.

“Dongsaeng, uljima.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

The next morning, Fei had made pancakes. We all dug in and then we were off to practice. We got down BGGG and Breathe in the first 2 hours, so I decided to teach them parts of Princess 7’s previous single ‘Sirens’.

“Omo, DaeSa, you’re amazing!” Min said, breathing heavily.

“Kamsahamnida, unnie!” I said, smiling. We decided to take an early lunch and invite 2PM and 2AM along. Sadly, Wonder Girls were off in the States. We arrived at the café on the first floor of the JYP Building and the 15 of us crowded into one table. My seonbaes first order of business was to barrage me with questions.

“So, who’s your favorite in 2AM?” ChangMin asked.

“Hmmm, I’d have to say SeulOng-sshi. He’s an amazing singer and MC.” I said and he blushed.

“Who’s your fave in 2PM?” JunHo asked. Jay kept pointing at himself and mouthing, ‘me, me!’

“Jay-oppa…”

“Yus!” he exclaimed, jumping up in victory.

“Is not my fave.” Jay sat down and coughed uncomfortably. “JunHo-oppa, that’s a tricky question. Could be more specific?”

“Which member do you like more than just a friend?” he said, smirking.

“Hmmm... Oh, look! The food’s here!” They all looked for the waiter as I dashed to the bathroom. That was a close one. I texted ChanSung and said (Come find me. Scavenger hunt, shijak!) I heard a scuffling of feet run out of the café. I snuck out and slipped into a utility closet near the back of the café. I sat back and waited and waited and waited.

An hour later, still no one had found me. I was a little disappointed. I texted Channie, (Where are you?)

(On the roof, looking for you. Am I close?)

(Nope. You’re freezing cold! Good luck! Annyeong!)

(DaeSa. DaeSa! Ya!)

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Another hour passed and I got bored, so I left the utility closet. I went to the elevator and got in, swiftly missing WooYoung and NichKhun, who were looking the other way. I breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly the lights went out in the elevator and it halted in between floors. I pulled out my phone, but I didn’t have any signal. I was beginning to freak out.

“Somebody there! The elevator’s stuck! It’s dark in here! Help! Please!” I yelled for 5 minutes straight, then finally...

*Fallon, is that you?*

*Oh my god, Taec! Yes, it’s Fallon.* I had never been so happy to hear his voice.

*I’ll go get help-.*

*No! Please stay. I’m kind of scared and I don’t wanna be alone.” The threat of tears could be heard in my voice.

“Yah.... Uljima.” He cooed. It sounded like he was pressed against the wall. “I’ll text ChanSung. We’ll have you out of there soon. Please don’t cry.”

“Oppa....” There was silence. I was feeling panicky. Did he leave? “Oppa.”

“Yeah.....” I sighed in relief. I guess I just surprised him by calling him, ‘oppa’.

“Thank you.”

“For what? I haven’t done anything great.”

“Yes, you have! You speak English with me, even though others stare sometimes. You saved me from YoonA. You’ve made me feel welcome. You even saved my life at JYP seonbae’s party. Right now, you’re standing by my side. Oppa, you’re my savior.”

“Dae, you should kno-.” The lights flickered on and the elevator doors opened to reveal Taec in all his glory. I ran and embraced him as if I’d never see him again. He embraced me as if I’d disappear as soon as he let go as well.

“Thank you. I really appreciate you always being by my side. I couldn’t ask for a better oppa.”

“Yes, you could.” He mumbled something and that’s the statement I heard. I pulled out of the embrace.

“What?”

“Nothing.” He smiled. I mirrored him. “Let’s go meet up with the others and since I found you, you get to tell me who’s your favorite in 2PM.”

“It’s you.” I wrapped myself around his arm as we walked back into the elevator to meet up with everyone at the café on the first floor. “Only you.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Taec’s POV

I was going to tell her, but she looked so happy to see me... I’ll tell her soon enough, but for now, I’ll leave her in the dark and that’s why she deserves a better oppa.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪