Bonus Chappie! ^u^

Oppa, Wait A Minute! (Sequel to Princess 7)

December 20th, 2011

I played with the hem of my metallic magenta dress. Tonight was Super Junior’s fifth album release party. My attendance was mandatory, but even still, I’d go to see LeeTeuk, SungMin, and my other SuJu oppas. They had acted as buffers on variety shows, so that I didn’t have to talk to DongHae often and I was grateful.

I slipped through the crowd looking for my special guests. I waved to YoonA, who sent me a smile, as I passed. I knew she’d wanted to tell me the truth in the first place. She’d really done me a solid. After all, she was the catalyst that brought Taec and I together. I was [really] grateful. I smiled at Jessica and SiWon, who smiled and waved back. Everything was going perfect these days.

I finally made my way to the entrance, where I had just seen 2PM. In their place, stood DongHae and EunHyuk. I stumbled back into the crowd, frantic. They had to have seen me. Why’d I have to pick up such a loud color for a dress?! I stumbled into a hallway, next to the bathrooms. I hadn’t realized I was breathing hard until SooYoung walked out and looked at me with a worried look.

“Yah. Dae, what’s wrong?” She checked my forehead as Jia and Min walked out of the rest room. They ran over.

“She’s having a panic attack. Jia, go get Taec.” Min commanded as she helped me sit on the carpeted floor. She fanned me as SooYoung brushed the hair from my forehead. My chest was tight and yet, my heart felt like it was going to explode. Jia returned with Taec and water. He thanked them for taking care of me and told them he could handle it from here. I drank some water and calmed down as soon as Taec sat and pulled me into his arms.

*Tell me what happened.*he said softly rubbing my back.

*I saw them together. I didn’t know it would hurt this bad. I could almost bear DongHae at the press conference, but seeing him with…. It just made it that much more real. I’m sorry I was so dramatic. Now, everyone’s all worried.* I moved to get up, but Taec just pulled me back.

*You’re worth being worried about. You’re kind, thoughtful and you work hard at everything you do. Sometimes you forget that and this guy made you believe the opposite. You’re not dramatic. You’re just suffering from heartbreak, which is something you’ve never deserved. Don’t lose sight of your inner beauty, but if you do, I can always help you find it again.*

*Wow….* he chuckled at my dreamy facial expression.

*What?*

*I just saw your inner beauty, too.*

*How beautiful am I?* he said in a fake female tone while giving me the dorkiest smile ever. The smile I would forever love.

*So damn beautiful, I need to get dat on the dancefloor.* I said, in a man’s voice. My voice cracked from trying not to laugh.

*You just know how to woo the ladies!* He got up and helped me to my feet. He kissed my forehead and at that moment, I realized he had never kissed me on the lips. I tilted my head up and grazed my lips against his. He closed the distance and kissed me with all this passion I had never felt before.

“Yah. Love birds! We have a surprise for you!” Jessica squealed pulling Taec and I toward a cake with an 18 on it. Everyone began to sing Happy Birthday to me. I blew out the candles and wished to stay with Taec for as long as possible. I turned to him to kiss him, but he was down on one knee, holding a ring out to me. My face instantly flushed. He couldn’t possibly be-?

“Fallon, will you marry me?” The room was silent, but all I could hear was my pounding heart.

“Yes! Forever and always!” Everyone cheered as Taec swept me up into his arms and kissed me. LeeTeuk began cutting the cake as everyone else hugged me or Taec in congratulations. AeCha and EunHee clobbered me in a group hug.

“Wow. Our maknae has grown so much! You’re still going to live with us, right?” AeCha asked.

“Nope! She’s coming to stay with 2PM!” Jay yelled, all excited until JunSu and JunHo dragged him away.

“Of course, unnie. I told Taec that the wedding would have to wait a year or so and by then maybe SM and JYP can work out some arrangements.”

“Yay! If things go my way, you’ll be my roomie for life!” EunHee winked before dragging AeCha off to where SHINee and the rest of Princess 7 were chatting away. I grabbed a piece of cake as I made my way back to Taec. I smeared a bit of frosting on his cheek. He frowned, but gave me an identical mark on my nose. I giggled as I Eskimo kissed him, leaving frosting all over his nose. I kissed his cheek and my lips.

*You’re my favorite flavor.* He kissed me deeply.

*You’re mine too.* After cleaning off our matching frosting tribal marks, we made our way to the dance floor. Just like the first day we met, a slow song by Rain was playing. I sheepishly placed my arms around his neck. He chuckled and pulled me close, placing his hands on my hips, causing me to blush. We swayed to the beat and I reflected on the last few years I’ve spent with SM Ent and Princess 7.

I had a lot of hardships and even after debut, they didn’t seem to lessen, but the few things that mattered were either in my arms now or dancing around me with their dates. Appa would’ve been so proud of me. Of Princess 7. And I know he’d give his blessings to my marriage. I miss him so much, but every day it gets easier. Taec wiped a random tear from my cheek.

*Big baby, what are you crying about now?* he cooed, teasing me.

*Nothing. I’m just so happy.* He kissed my forehead and smiled as I laid my head on his chest. Yes, every day it gets a little easier and I get a little happier.

♪♫*THE END*♫♪