Life Is So Sweet!

Oppa, Wait A Minute! (Sequel to Princess 7)

 

“Omo! Rain-seonbae looks so amazing! Even his profile is perfect!” I squealed as the newest episode of Fugitive Plan B went off. EunHee laughed as I turned off the TV set and we headed to our room.

“I can’t wait for next week’s episode, but I’m sad it’s the finale.” EunHee said, climbing into the top bunk while I slipped under the covers on the bottom.

“Yeah, but DongHae’s drama is still on and SiWon-oppa’s is doing well.”

“I’m glad we’re all getting along again. Are you going to see DongHae-oppa tomorrow?”

“I don’t know. We have that interview and then you, me, JaeHwa-unnie, and AeCha-unnie have to go on Star Golden Bell. After that we have Inkigayo. By that time SuJu will be asleep.” I sighed.

“Oh well. We all go on vacation together soon anyways.”

“Yep. It’s the only thing keeping me sane. Let’s get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow. ‘Night, unnie.”

“Night Fallon-ah.”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

It’s been 7 months since I met DongHae. 5 ½ months since we started dating. I’ve loved every minute of it even though we don’t get to see each other often. Luckily, next week, Princess 7 and Super Junior go on break. I can’t wait.

“Fallon-ah! Ileona! Get up! We’ve got an hour until we roll out!” I rubbed my eyes and got up to get ready. Six more days till I saw my honey! Kaja!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

We breezed through the interview and while EunHee, AeCha, JaeHwa, and I went in one van to SG Bell, HaNeul, MiSook, and ChoonHe went to Star King.

After changing into the show’s customary, pink themed uniform, I skipped to the only open seat at the back of the ‘Ta’ line behind EunHee. Aside from us, the only other row that had people in it was the ‘Gol’ line, which contained TaecYeon, WooYoung, JunHo, and ChanSung of 2PM. ChanSung looked over at me and smiled.

“So the maknaes meet again!” he said, scooting over to give me a hug.

“Haha. Neh. Oppa, how have you been?”

“Sad. I’ve been away from you for too long!” He crushed me in another bear hug.

“Oppa!” He let go and I blushed a little.

“Fallon-ah!” I looked up to see TaecYeon, smiling like a dork as usual.

*Hey, what’s up?* he got up and pushed ChanSung out of his seat to take it.

*Not much. How’s the new song? I heard it on Music Bank, but I didn’t catch the title.*

*Oh, it’s called 'Dancefloor'. Ironically, isn’t that where we met?*

*Omo, it is. But you were single back then.*

*Awww! Don’t be sad. You’ll always be my English, buddy.*

*True.* he jumped up as the camera men began to turn the cameras. Neither of us needed another scandal.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

A few days later, the Golden Bell episode aired. Of course it was a big hit! The ratings were through the roof. ChanSung and I were being called the Hwang Siblings since we have the same last name. The show even gave us a Hollywood celeb name, “ChanDae.” Oh dear. Hopefully, no more scandals.

The doorbell rang and I jumped up to get it. When I opened it, I was enveloped in a huge bear hug.

“Channie-oppa!” I squeezed him and he lifted me up over his shoulder, walking us both into the living room. Taec and NichKhun, who had just appeared from the stairwell, looked puzzled. “Hey, guys. This is about as comfortable for me as it is for you.”

ChanSung dropped me on the couch and sat down on the Laz E. Boy. He began to flip through the channels on the TV.

“So what brings you guys?” I asked.

“We came to see how you guys were doing.” Taec said, making himself comfortable on the couch next to me while NichKhun went into the kitchen to find EunHee.

“Awww, bummer. I wish I could hang, but I have a photo shoot in 45 minutes and I was just about to leave.”

“Is it a SPAO photo shoot?” ChanSung asked, not looking away from the TV.

“Yeah.”

“You’re not going to believe this, but we’re going to the same shoot. Wanna ride with us?”

“Sure! Lemme call DongHae and tell him not to come.”

“Oh…” Taec said, sighing.

“What?”

“Nothing! Hurry up and call him so we can go.” ChanSung interrupted. I eyed them suspiciously, but left to get my phone. I dialed the familiar number and pressed the call button.

“Oppa!”

“Hey, babe. Ready to go to the shoot?”

“Well, Channie, NichKhun, and TaecYeon-oppas are going to it and they’re already here, so you don’t have to pick me up.”

“Oh. Is EunHee going?”

“Mhmm.”

“Make sure to only take pictures with ChanSung and NichKhun.”

“Wae, oppa? TaecYeon-oppa isn’t always a beast idol.”

“Please promise me this.”

“Okay.”

“I miss you. When can I see you?”

“You can pick me up after the shoot. EunHee-unnie should be ok since NichKhun-oppa’s there.”

“Okay! I’ll pick you up! Good luck on the photo shoot. Fallon fighting!”

“Awww oppa! Gomawo! Saranghae!”

“Nado saranghae!” EunHee called me from the kitchen.

“Oppa. I have to go, but see you in few hours.”

“I’ll miss you till then. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong!” I grabbed my bag and we headed off to the shoot.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

After everyone’s make up was done, we began to shoot. The theme was cute to y. Channie was dressed in a blue penguin suit while I wore a pink pig suit. EunHee was a yellow duck while NichKhun was a green turtle.

“Yah! Hyung, hurry up!” ChanSung yelled to Taec from outside of the dressing room.

“I can’t wear this! I look like an idiot!” He emerged in an orange tiger suit.

“Omo! So cuuuuuuute!” I squealed.

“Really?”

“Yes!” I walked over and pinched his cheeks. He made a cute expression. I squealed again. I didn’t know Taec could go from beastly to total cutie pie.

“DaeSa, I can be cute, too!” ChanSung said, puffing out his cheeks.

“Awww, Channie-oppa’s so cute, too!”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪