9th chapter

Run

9th Chapter

 

It was the day of their mission and Junjin had left earlier that morning to go back home yet Dongwan was still nervous and he kept pacing through his bedroom. It was an hour before they would leave and Hyesung wanted to make sure everyone knew what they had to do and had called everyone downstairs but it seems that Dongwan hadn’t heard him so all of them went up to his room to make sure he was alright.

 

“Dongwan, I think it’s time for you to tell us what you dreamt about” Eric said as everyone entered the room making Dongwan look up at all of them.

 

“Okay” Dongwan mumbled softly before he sat down on the bed and started to explained what happened in his dream to the rest of the guys who were patently waiting for him to tell them what he had dreamed about 3 weeks ago.

 

“I’ll have someone following Junjin, to make sure he is on his way home and doesn’t return here, but Dongwan you know that it was only a dream right? They don’t have to come true so don’t worry so much about it” Eric said and hugged him as he tried to make him feel better.

 

“Dongwan and Andy will stay in the van, the rest of us will enter the building. Andy you will have to talk us through the security system of the building and let’s hope they didn’t change anything to it” Hyesung said looking at the two of them.

 

With Junjin

 

Junjin was on his way home when he saw his father car parked at a rest stop, Junjin parked his car next to his father’s and got out of his car. He looked through the window of the car to see if his father was inside but the car was empty, he then started to look around the rest stop and saw a small restaurant near the parking space so he walked that way and entered it. Once he was inside he saw his father together with Andy’s father sitting at a table talking to each other, Junjin took a deep breath before he walked that way and sat down next to his father.

 

“Junjin, what a surprise” His father said as he saw his son sitting down next to him.

“What are you doing here?” Junjin asked his father.

“Eating some late dinner?” His father replied.

“Dad I know you well enough that you know that that is not what I meant” Junjin said.

“We are here to get Andy back and arrest the people who kidnapped him” Andy’s father said answering Junjin’s question.

“We know Andy is with Dongwan, and we know you went to see Dongwan, Junjin if you don’t tell us the truth I might have to arrest you for holding back information and you will go to jail if you helped them with anything” His father said.

 

“Andy is fine he’s walking around freely, he’s eating and he even sleeps on a bed, they never harmed him in anyway, they don’t even treat him as a hostage” Junjin explained not looking at both of the men at the table.

 

“Where are they?” His father asked.

“You have come this far, so I’m sure you know where they are” Junjin said.

“True we know, Andy owns a house not far from here I bet that they are there” Andy’s father said.

“Then why ask me” Junjin mumbled.

“We don’t know the address yet that is why” His father replied.

“And I know I won’t tell you anything” Junjin mumbled.

“They held a gun at my sons head!” Andy’s father screamed at him gaining attention of the people around them.

“Yeah but he is the one who guided them to where they are now willingly he told them about it first, he was never a prisoner there, they never tied him up or blindfolded him” Junjin said.

 

“How do you know?” Andy’s  father said.

“I spend a few weeks there, he was enjoying himself, he is happy with them, he wants to go outside but because he’s ‘kidnapped’ he can’t. But he’s happy now, did they ever contacted you? Did they ever called or made a public demand for what they want in return for Andy?” Junjin said.

 

“Stop saying weird stuff” His father said.

“Can’t you just tell us where he is?” Andy’s father said.

“If you have come this far without my help, you can do the rest without my help too” Junjin said as he stood up and left the restaurant and went back to his car. He sat down and send a message to Dongwan that his father and Andy’s father where looking for them.

 

With Dongwan and Andy

 

Dongwan and Andy where sitting in the van and they kept on talking the rest through the blue prints of the building making sure they would be avoid triggering any silent alarms or run into the guards while they are searching for the USB.

 

“Do you really think that dream will come true?” Andy asked Dongwan.

“I don’t know, I hope it won’t but I don’t know what Junjin is thinking and I didn’t tell him about it either, what if he does comeback?” Dongwan questioned.

 

“You can always text him and tell him not to comeback no matter what happens” Andy said.

“You think he will listen to that?” Dongwan said.

“No he won’t” Andy mumbled.

‘We are at a dead end, where do we go now?’ Eric’s voice came through the receiver.

“There are no more turns to go to?” Dongwan asked.

‘We are stuck’ Hyesung said.

“How about down? Can you leave? You are almost there” Andy said.

‘I’ll check if I see and guards down, but Hyesung can’t jump down from this vent if he doesn’t want to break his leg again’ Minwoo explained as he looked for a way to get out of the vent they are in.

 

“I’ll help Hyesung get out and you just make sure you find the right room” Eric whispered to Minwoo who nodded his head in reply and took a peek below them to see if there were any guards walking around before he jumped down, once he was down he told Eric and Hyesung to come down too.

 

“I’ll go first and help you down next, I don’t want to go back with someone injured again” Eric said looking at Hyesung who looked a little uncomfortable by it but nodded his head anyway. Eric jumped down and got up telling Hyesung to come down slowly too, once he was down all three entered the room of the president of the company and start looking for the safe.

 

“Andy where do you think he hid the safe in this office?” Minwoo asked.

‘There are a few options, either it’s in the floor under the desk or behind a painting of himself? Also try checking the desk drawers you may never know with him’ Andy replied.

 

“Who would hide it in plain sight” Hyesung mumbled.

‘He could do that so he could mislead the persons looking for something, there might be a silent alarm attached to the safe so try to find it in all the places you can think of where he could hide it there’ Andy suggested.

 

“There are so many places here Andy, is there anything in particular that your dad likes and that he always keeps in his office?” Minwoo asked as he looked around the desk and Hyesung and Eric walked to the bookshelves to look through all the books.

 

‘There is one book, I don’t know the title but it looks like it’s misplaced by someone, it’s an old historic book with an old brown hard cover, I hope this helps’ Andy replied as he thought about the book.

 

“I found it” Hyesung said and grabbed the book from the shelve and opened it, after turning a few pages he found the USB they were looking for, he quickly walked to Minwoo to ask him if this was the right USB once Minwoo confirmed it Hyesung placed the book inside his backpack, Eric took a look outside of the room to make sure there were no guards outside and told them they could go.

 

“Dongwan drive the van to the service entrance and wait there for us, Andy keep an eye out for us please inform us of where the guards are and where we need to go next” Eric ordered them.

 

‘Okay, turn left at the end and then there will be a staircase on your right it’s the first door, go down until you are at the 5th floor, you can’t go lower now because the guards are doing their rounds’ Andy explained to them.

 

“When will they arrive at the 5th floor?” Hyesung asked.

‘In about fifteen minutes, once you get to the 5th floor look for the service elevator it’s going to be near the staircase on the left, get in and get down as soon as you can, I’ll do something about the camera that is inside the elevator’ Andy explained as they ran down the stairs as fast as they could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated ^^

sorry for making you wait for over two months with this update :'(

I had a writers block :(

The next Chapter will be the last chapter :(

I hope i still have readers left

 

Will they make it out fine?

Or will they get caught by the guards?

What does Minwoo want with the USB?

And what is on it?

Will Junjin and Andy's fathers find them?

 

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe ^^