10th chapter

Run

10th Chapter

 

“Are you sure this is the right address?” Andy’s father asked.

“Yes I am, Junjin’s phone was inside this house for the last few days” Junjin’s father said.

“Don’t you think they will see us watching them?” Andy’s father asked.

“Let’s hope they won’t pay much attention to us” Junjin’s father explained looking out the car window and at the house, there where lights on inside of the house and they could see shadows moving inside the house.

 

“When do we enter the house?” Andy’s father asked.

“Once the backup arrived, who knows what kind of weapons they have inside” Junjin’s father explained.

“But Junjin said they didn’t harm Andy so can’t we just right the doorbell and ask if we can see Andy?” Andy’s father said wanting to see his son again.

 

“Sorry but we need to do this by the book, I may retire in a few days but that doesn’t mean that I want to have something added to my record” Junjin’s father explained as they continued to observe the moving shadows inside the house. After waiting for another 10 minutes 5 police cars entered the street and stopped in front of the house, 2 officers got out of each car and one of them walked towards the two fathers.

 

“Sir, we have the house surrounded we are ready to move when you want us too” The officer said.

“Okay we will storm the house in two minutes don’t shoot to kill but you can injure them they also have a hostage so try not to shoot him, please inform the rest” Junjin’s father said as he got his gun ready and got out of the car and Andy’s father followed. On the count of 3 the police officers ran to the door and kicked it open before they brutally entered the house with Junjin and Andy’s fathers following after them.

 

An hour before

 

“Why is Junjin standing in front of the door?” Andy asked.

“I don’t know, but let’s find out why he didn’t leave yet” Eric answered and got out of the car and walked towards Junjin who was pacing in front of their house. When Junjin heard footsteps coming his way he looked up and saw Eric standing in front of him.

 

“Why are you here? Why didn’t you leave yet?” Eric asked.

“Something happened on my way back so I had send Dongwan a text message but he never replied to it so I got worried and came here but you nobody was home” Junjin explained looking at Eric.

 

“I’ve told him to leave his phone at home, what is so important that makes you come back here?” Eric asked.

“On my way home I bumped into my father and Andy’s father they know that you are staying somewhere in this city but they don’t know where yet, they thought I would tell them but I didn’t and I left after that” Junjin explained.

 

“Where you followed?” Eric asked.

“No I wasn’t, I took an hour long de-tour to get back here just in case I was followed” Junjin explained.

“Okay, here is the key open up the door and wait inside and please throw away your phone in case your dad might track it down” Eric explained giving Junjin the key to the house so he could open door and get inside.

 

“Already took care of that” Junjin said.

“Please wait inside I’ll get the rest so we can discuss what to do next” Eric said and walked back to the van to get the rest.

 

Inside

 

“Minwoo take Andy with you to the bedroom and do whatever you need to do with that USB, Dongwan and Junjin go pack up everything we don’t need much we can always buy something when we arrive, Hyesung and I will go look for a place where we can go before Junjin’s father finds us and puts us behind bars” Eric explained.

 

“What happened then?” Andy asked.

“Junjin told me that his father and your father are looking around here in this city for you and for us, so we need to leave unless we will be caught by them” Eric explained looking at Andy.

 

“What? Can’t I just tell my dad to stop looking for me?” Andy asked.

“I tried but that won’t stop my dad from catching them anyway” Junjin said.

“Andy go follow Minwoo and help him if he needs it, Junjin go and help Dongwan pack our bags so we can leave right away” Eric explained and the two walked up the stairs and did what they were told.

 

“Hyesung how is it going?” Eric asked as he sat down next to Hyesung who was busing browsing the internet for a place where they could go to really fast and that won’t go looking for them.

 

“That depends on where you want to go to, there are a few options but I’m not sure” Hyesung said giving the laptop to Eric so he could decide the best and saver option for them.

 

“Let’s go to Australia or something, it has good weather it is close to here and the weather is beautiful” Eric said as he looked through everything on the site Hyesung was looking through.

 

“I’ll go and get our passport’s then” Hyesung said and was about to get up when Eric stopped him.

“Is something wrong?” Hyesung asked.

“No, but I just missed being next to you” Eric said and put the laptop on the table as he leaned forward and kissed Hyesung who was shocked before he kissed him back. After the kiss Hyesung pushed Eric slightly away so he could get up from the couch.

 

“Is something wrong?” Eric asked.

“Junjin’s father is here in town, I’ll get our passport’s now” Hyesung said.

“Right, once we are save you are going to be mine the rest of the day and night though” Eric said smiling at Hyesung who smiled back and walked to a drawer to get their passports and placed them on the table in front of Eric.

 

“I’ll go and ask Andy and Junjin’s for their passport’s I’ll be right back” Hyesung said and walked up the stairs to the bedroom where Andy was with Minwoo to ask where he has his passport and then to Junjin to ask if he brought his passport with him.

 

With Andy and Minwoo

 

Both of them entered the bedroom and Minwoo the computer and grabbed the USB from the bag before he plugged it in the laptop, he really hoped he had the right USB this time and wouldn’t waste another laptop because of the information he needed.

 

“Minwoo can I ask you why you need this USB and what is on it?” Andy asked as he sat down next to him.

“You can” Minwoo said smiling at Andy.

“We found out your dads company is corrupt but all the files leading to that went missing and we couldn’t find anything on their computers about it, but I knew they wouldn’t just get rid of these files and it looks like there has been more added to it” Minwoo explained as he looked through all the files that where on the USB.

 

“What? But I don’t understand” Andy mumbled confused.

“Your dad’s company was close to being bankrupt and he met some bad people who learned him a few tricks with money that is how and why the company is still standing” Minwoo explained to Andy.

 

“What are you going to do with the information?” Andy asked.

“I send it in an encrypted file to a person I know and trust with the police, but we do need to leave before they arrive” Minwoo explained looking at Andy as he placed his laptop down on the bed.

 

“Are they going to arrest my father?” Andy asked.

“Probably and make him pay back all the money he stole” Minwoo said answering his question.

 “Will they arrest me too?” Andy asked.

“You didn’t knew anything about it, so I don’t think they will plus when they arrive you will not be here anymore we will be gone before they arrive” Minwoo said smiling at Andy.

 

With Dongwan and Junjin

 

Both of them grabbed a suitcase and started to put in 2 sets of clothing for all 6 of them, they added some extra clothes since they didn’t know where they were going and then added in their toothbrushes and deodorant before they closed the suitcases and brought them downstairs.

 

“Here is my passport” Junjin said and placed it on the table as they joined Eric and Hyesung on the couch as they waited for Minwoo and Andy to comeback downstairs so they could explain what they are going to do next.

 

“Where is Andy’s passport?” Eric asked.

“He said he kept it in his bedroom and will bring it down with him when they come down” Hyesung explained.

“We are running out of time and we need to leave right now if we don’t want to walk into Junjin’s father on our way out” Eric explained as he got up from the couch and ran upstairs to Minwoo and Andy.

 

“Are you ready to leave?” Eric asked as he entered the bedroom scaring both Minwoo and Andy who looked like they have been caught by their mother doing something they shouldn’t have done.

 

“Yes, I can give my passport to you right?” Andy said and took his passport from the drawer and gave it to Eric as he and Minwoo got up from the bed and followed Eric downstairs back into the living room.

 

“So what are the plans now?” Minwoo asked.

“I booked us a flight but we need to leave right now do we want to make that flight” Eric explained.

“What did you do with the USB?” Hyesung asked looking at Minwoo.

“I send it to a friend of mine at the police and they will probably trace it back down here to this address, I’ll leave the laptop and USB here it’s clean since I didn’t use it much” Minwoo explained.

 

“Let’s leave before the police or your fathers arrive here before we can leave” Eric said and the rest that was still sitting got up and followed Eric.

 

With Junjin and Andy’s fathers

 

As they entered the living room of the house all the officers that where in their room turned to them and pointed their guns at them shocking both Junjin’s and Andy’s fathers as they didn’t know what was happening.

 

“Good evening gentlemen” Someone said entering the living room from the kitchen.

“What is going on?” Junjin’s father yelled angry.

“We are arresting the both of you, and we are taking Andy down from the ‘kidnaped’ list it looks like he wasn’t kidnapped at all, I got a detailed explanation from both parties that he went willingly” The person explained looking at both.

 

“What? But you have seen the security camera’s, they held a gun at his head” Andy’s father explained.

“It was a fake gun, also he wasn’t scared of them when they took him” The person explained.

“But..” Andy’s father started.

“Take them away, we’ve got enough proof to put him away and Mr. Park we need to talk too” He said before the other officers took them away.

 

A few days later

 

Like Eric had promised to Hyesung the day and night they arrived they didn’t come out of their bedroom and the day after they only exited to eat something really quick before Eric dragged him back inside.

 

Dongwan and Junjin had become closer to each other the past few days, since the other two couples where only interacting with each other it’s not like they had a choice. Both started to be useful in and around the house they bought the groceries and cooked for the 6 of them.

 

Andy and Minwoo felt nervous when they were with each other when they have nothing to talk about, in the beginning they could talk about what was going on but right now there was nothing happening and that made them slightly uncomfortable, but Minwoo was already looking for something he and Andy could do together, their budget was getting low and they needed a new income so maybe a few more operations here and three would keep them busy too.

 

Andy’s father was in jail now for stealing away money for his company and he needed to pay everything back to the people he took the money off. The police also asked Junjin’s father what he was doing with him and together with a lie detector test he was freed from the police station and could retire honorably the day after he was released from the police station.

 

The 6 of them never set food again in Korea, and after a year of living in Australia they needed to leave there because one of Minwoo’s missions went wrong and a few guards may have seen his face. After they left Australia they went to America and stayed there for a year before they went to Europe where they decided to settle and start their own coffee shop, they had a lot of money now but since they still needed to pay their bills and they wanted to do something different than steal from others to live their life’s.

 

THE END  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated the last chapter ^^

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this story ^^

I also hope the ending doesn't seem too rushed

Thank you for Reading, Subscribing and Commenting ^^