8th chapter

Run

8th Chapter

 

“Dongwan, they are home” Andy said.

“Hmm?” Dongwan mumbled opening his eyes as he tried to look at Andy.

“They are back home, do you want me to tell them that you want to ask them something?” Andy said looking at Dongwan worried because he only left him alone for 15 minutes yet he was covered in a lot of sweat.

 

“No I will walk down on my own” Dongwan mumbled.

“Are you okay? You don’t look so good” Andy mumbled.

“I’m good” Dongwan said finally getting up with the help of Andy.

“Dongwan? Andy? where are you?” Minwoo yelled from downstairs.

“Come let’s go down” Andy said and walked  behind Dongwan who was walking not steadily yet so if he tripped or if he fell that Andy could stop him from falling. Once they reached the last step they walked to the living room where the rest was now.

 

“You called?” Andy said.

“”Yes we did… Dongwan are you okay?” Minwoo asked looking at Dongwan.

“I’m fine why?” Dongwan asked.

“Are you sure? You are covered in sweat and you have bags underneath your eyes, did you have a bad dream?” Hyesung asked.

“Something like that” Dongwan mumbled and sat down on the couch.

“Why did you call us down?” Andy asked.

“Well we wanted to order pizza and wanted to know if you wanted some too?“ Minwoo said not taking his eyes  off of Dongwan.

 

“Sure” Dongwan and Andy said at the same time.

“Then I’ll go and order something” Hyesung said leaving the other four alone.

“Hyung, Dongwan wanted to ask you something” Andy said looking at Eric.

“What is it?” Eric said looking at Dongwan.

“Um, Junjin wanted to visit, he needed some time away from his father” Dongwan explained.

“But you look doubtful? Why is that?” Eric asked.

“Just a bad dream that seemed to real” Dongwan said.

“Do you want to see Junjin?” Eric asked.

“I do but not if my dream comes true” Dongwan said.

“Look, it was just a dream and if something like your dream happens again just tell me and tell us how we can stop your dream from coming reality” Eric said looking at Dongwan who nodded his head and send an okay message to Junjin telling him that he was allowed to come and put the address in the text also.

 

3 weeks later

 

Junjin had been staying with them for 3 weeks now and he had to go back home since his father had wanted to see him and talk to him. But Junjin didn’t want to leave he wanted to stay with Dongwan, he didn’t want to meet with his father but he knew that if he didn’t went to see his father his father would come and look for him and he may not come alone either.

 

“Do you have to leave?” Dongwan asked.

“If I don’t he will come and find me” Junjin explained.

“When will you go?” Dongwan asked.

“Today or tomorrow” Junjin explained before he heard his phone ring again.

 

With Minwoo and Andy

 

“What is bothering you?” Minwoo asked looking at Andy.

“The same thing that is bothering you” Andy said laying down on his side so he could look at Minwoo too.

“Dongwan?” Minwoo asked.

“That day that the 3 of you went out shopping leaving me and Dongwan alone, we talked a little since he was nervous about asking Eric if it was okay for Junjin to come over and after we talked Dongwan fell asleep, I guess he had a bad dream but he changed after that day all because of that dream I wished he would just tell us what it was about” Andy explained.

 

“He will tell us when he is ready, maybe you can talk to him about it? He might feel more comfortable telling you what he dreamed about?” Minwoo suggested to Andy.

 

“I will try to but for now let’s just stay in bed for a little bit longer” Andy said moving closer to Minwoo and closed his eyes again. Minwoo smiled and placed his arms around Andy before he himself closed his eyes again too.

 

With Hyesung and Eric

 

“What are you doing?” Eric mumbled as he woke up because Hyesung was moving around in their bedroom.

“Just go back to sleep” Hyesung said.

“I will if you stop moving around, just tell me what you are doing so early in the morning” Eric said sitting up in bed and rubbed his eyes so he could see better at what Hyesung was doing.

 

“Nothing” Hyesung said still moving around.

“Hyesung don’t make me get out of bed and force you to speak to me” Eric said.

“What are you doing?” Eric asked again.

“Everyone is worried about Dongwan, he has been acting weird ever since that dream of his and he won’t open up to us about it” Hyesung started to explained.

 

“I know you are frustrated about it but so are we and we can’t do anything about it until he decides to tell us something” Eric told Hyesung who was still moving around gathering some stuff.

 

“And that is why I have an idea to get his mind off of that dream and back into focus” Hyesung said.

“What is it then?” Eric asked.

“Well I have been preparing information for over a month now and I think it’s time to get what we want, according to a person I know the object Minwoo wants is in this city now it appears that it followed us, it is in a sister company so I’m sure the all the security surveillances are the same” Hyesung explained.  

 

“Why does Minwoo need that object?” Eric asked.

“Don’t know” Hyesung answered.

“Just come back to bed right now and let’s talk about this later today” Eric said grabbed Hyesung by his arms and dragged him back to bed.

 

“But I’m not tired anymore” Hyesung said.

“Just cuddle with me” Eric said and pulled Hyesung closer to him.

“Or we can do some other stuff” Eric said smiling and started to kiss Hyesung, Hyesung smiled in the kiss and pulled Eric closer so they had better access to each other.

 

Some place

 

“It’s time”

“I promise you we will get your son back, if he wants to or not”

“Thank you, if you have to sedate my son so you can take him with you easier you have my permission”

“I don’t think I will need to go that far but thank you for the permission”   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

Sorry for making you wait a month for another update :(

It's getting a bit difficult to write these days but i'll try to update faster ^^

Will Dongwan's dreams come true?

Will Dongwan tell them what he dreamed about before they set out on another mission?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)