7th chapter

Run

7th chapter

   

It has been 2 months now that the 5 of them where living in Mokpo, Andy and Dongwan avoided getting close to the windows and stayed inside so people wouldn’t spot them. Sometimes in the middle of the night they went outside since they need some fresh air too. After a month of ignoring Junjin’s messages he started to miss him and he felt guilty for not replying to him so he send him a quick message hoping that Junjin wouldn’t be too mad at him.

 

‘Hey’ Dongwan send.

‘Thank fully, you are alive J’ Junjin replied back.

‘I miss you…’ Dongwan send.

‘I miss you too, how are you doing? Can I come and visit you?’ Junjin replied back.

‘I don’t know, your father….’ Dongwan send.

‘I understand, but please trust me I won’t tell him anything’

‘I’ll ask the rest first if you don’t mind, if they think it’s too dangerous then…’

‘Then we will find another way to see each otherJ’ Junjin replied back.

 

Right now Dongwan was pacing in his bedroom trying to figure out how to tell the rest that he had contact with Junjin again, he really wanted to see him again but he didn’t know if he could trust him, what if he would tell his father? Even though he said he wouldn’t tell him.

 

“Ugh” Dongwan muttered confused.

“What is it?” A voice said startling Dongwan.

“I’m just confused” Dongwan said as he saw it was only Andy.

“About what?” Andy asked.

“Where are the rest?” Dongwan asked wanting to be sure they were alone.

“Shopping, buying some new clothes for us and buying some food” Andy explained.

“It’s about Junjin” Dongwan started.

“Junjin? You know him?” Andy said surprised.

“Hmm, I worked with him before” Dongwan explained.

“So what is the problem?” Andy asked sitting down.

 

“I want to see him, but he already found out that he was the one who shot me plus his father is working with the police, he says he won’t tell him but I don’t know” Dongwan explained to Andy.

 

“I am pretty sure he already had a fight with his father about you, he won’t tell but if he does come you may need to tell him about turning off all GPS signals, in his car and phone and where else they might be” Andy explained.

 

“Are you sure?” Dongwan asked insecure.

“Don’t worry, he is a loyal guy” Andy said smiling.

“Is he not mad at me that we kidnapped you?” Dongwan asked.

“He is also a guy that forgives, stop worrying already and just ask the Hyung’s during dinner if he can come, and what they think about it plus I’ll give him a good word for you too” Andy said smiling.

 

“Thank you” Dongwan said feeling a little relieved.

“No problem, I wonder what they are buying, they have been gone for at least an hour normally they will be back already” Andy mumbled.

 

“Maybe there are more people in the stores right now?” Dongwan questioned.

“Maybe” Andy mumbled.

 

With Junjin

 

Junjin was pacing through his living room, he was nervous and happy at the same time. An hour had passed since he last had an message from Dongwan but he knew it may take some time to convince the other people there even if they all believed him, it was difficult with a father who is a cop too.

 

“Eat something”

“I’m waiting for a phone call I’ll eat later” Junjin said.

“You have been starving yourself for almost 2 months now, eat something or I’ll take away your phone”

“I’d like to see you try” Junjin mumbled.

“Do I need to send you to your room?”

“I’ll start eating as soon as you and your will leave me alone, I can take care of myself I am an adult and I just want you to leave me alone, so what if I hang around the wrong people, why should you care as long as I don’t partake in anything they are doing it should fine right…” Junjin explained angry at his father right now.

 

“Jin…”

“Please leave or you can watch me pack my bags I’ll be going on a short vacation, I want to get away from here for a while” Junjin explained looking at his father before he walked to his room and got his bag before he started to throw some clothes in it.

 

“Where are you going?” His father asked.

“I don’t know yet, I will find out when I arrive” Junjin mumbled.

“Don’t go to that boy” His father said.

“I don’t even know where he is, plus if I do it’s none of your business” Junjin said.

“You shot him, what makes you think he wants to see you” His father muttered.

“I will leave you alone but as long as you promise me you will take care of yourself, you really need to eat something if you won’t I will tell your mother about it” His father explained.

 

“Just leave and don’t follow me, I need some time away from the police and from you too, I want to be alone and I will know when you are following me, plus I would really appreciate it if you won’t trace my phone calls either” Junjin said while packing his bag with clothes for half a week.

 

“I will leave you alone for now but I will not give up chasing them and I will end up catching them and putting them in jail” His father said to Junjin before he left him alone. Junjin sighed as he dropped to the floor and looked at his phone to see if Dongwan had send him something back.

 

With Dongwan

 

After the conversation he had with Andy he felt a little better but he was still nervous he didn’t know how the other 3 would react to this and he felt like he needed some sort of comfort that it will be alright and that nothing bad will happen to them and that he can trust Junjin just like Andy said, Dongwan sighed as he laid down on the ground and waited for the rest to come home.

 

---------------------------------------

“Is everybody ready?” The leader said

“Yes!” They said.

“No mistakes as last time, I want no one inured this time” He explained.

“Yes, Sir” They said.

“What about me?” Andy asked.

“Stay with Dongwan and keep an eye on the monitors” He explained.

“Will do” Andy said smiling.

“Wouldn’t it be easier if he went with us?”

“I already explained that it wouldn’t, if he is spotted we are in trouble” The leader explained.

 

“Let’s get going before it’s morning” Eric said and moved out of the van with Hyesung and Minwoo following him. Andy put on the head phone and the computer screens while Dongwan drove the van to a secluded part on the parking lot so the van won’t be noticed by personal and people who are walking with their dogs late at night.

 

The 3 guys entered the building through an open window and made sure to stay outside of the camera’s range so they won’t be caught, they also made sure to not trigger any silent alarms. Once they entered the office Hyesung started to open the safe and Eric was standing near the door as a look out while Minwoo was standing near Hyesung.

 

‘How is it going?’ Dongwan’s voice spoke through their ear pieces.

“I’m opening the save right now, Andy what does it look like? Is it in a box or in a small bag?” Hyesung replied trying to not lose his focus on opening the save while getting more information.

 

‘It should be in a small pouch but I don’t know which one since he has a lot of pouches in the save, I think it’s better to take them all?’ Andy suggested making Minwoo sigh slightly in annoyance.

 

“Are they big?” Minwoo asked.

‘No they are not, they are all the same siz… Dongwan what is going on?’ Andy explained but got distracted by Dongwan who suddenly started to move to the front of the van and got into the driver’s seat.

 

“Andy?” Minwoo asked worried.

‘Ah, Hyung it was nothing Dongwan just got startled by his phone going off’ Andy explained.

“Turn it off Dongwan we are in a dangerous situation already, Hyesung are you almost ready?” Eric said and asked as he looked at Hyesung’s backside.

 

“Yes it’s open, Minwoo help me quickly” Hyesung said and took the bags and placed them in the pouch Minwoo was wearing before he closed the save again and turned to Eric.

 

“Is it safe to leave?” Hyesung mumbled.

“Yes let’s go, Dongwan pick us up and the entrance” Eric said.

‘Will do, but there is a problem Hyung’ Dongwan replied nervous.

“What is it?” Eric asked.

‘Junjin is looking around for me, and he told me his father send out someone to follow him so we can’t return or I need to tell him to go back to Seoul and that I will go there too in a few day’s’ Dongwan explained.

 

“You are not going there alone and since we need to go home, for now tell him to go to a hotel and that you will visit him there either me or Hyesung will drop you off at the time then, But don’t promise him anything about you coming tonight” Eric explained as they quickly walked towards the exit and exited the building and entered the van as Dongwan drove off. When they reached the street they live in Dongwan saw that Junjin was still roaming around near their house and saw an undercover police car parked there too so he parked the car at the beginning of the street.

 

“Dongwan?” Eric asked confused.

“Junjin is still here” Dongwan said as he pointed to where Junjin was standing.

“Plus, the cop car that is so obviously parked in front of our house” Dongwan explained.

 

“Okay me, Hyesung and Minwoo will enter first and send Junjin away, once the cop car leaves and is out of this street you and Andy can come, I don’t want either of you getting caught by them” Eric explained to the rest before the 3 of them got out of the van and walked to their house. Dongwan and Andy where watching how Eric spoke to Junjin before they saw Junjin’s face getting a little sad but nodded at Eric, as Junjin turned around and wanted to walk away shots were heard and Dongwan and Andy saw Junjin falling to the ground…

 

“Dongwan Wake Up!” He heard someone say in the distance.

------------------------------------

Updated ^^

Sorry for the long wait ^^

I hope i didn't lose any subscribers (a)

@NikeIsCraZy  I'll try to work on the Mindy part next since the relatioship hasn't really been formed yet xd        

@SPYelmo you whished for Drama? xd a little bit of drama for elmo XD

What happed to Junjin?

Will the others agree to having Junjin over?

Or will be against it?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)