3rd chapter

Run

3rd Chapter

 

Junjin sat in the canteen eating his lunch and thinking about how Andy was doing when he got a texts message, he grabbed his phone and checked the message. As he read the message he smiled before replying back.

 

‘Dongwan it’s nice to hear from you again, it has been awhile since we last spoke, you want to go for coffee?’ Junjin wrote back to Dongwan before he pressed send.

 

‘Sorry I’m not in Seoul right now, I’ll be back in a week or so’ Dongwan replied back to Junjin, who frowned but decided to call him in the end.

 

‘Hey’ Dongwan said as he answered the phone.

“I’m so glad you contacted me you have no idea how stressed out I am getting” Junjin explained as he started to poke his food not hungry anymore.

 

‘What happened?” Dongwan asked.

“Well, me and Andy where doing our rounds on the top level and then he went to get something to drink when he saw a light burning in his father’s office, so he called for backup and when I arrived I saw him looking into the room” Junjin started.

 

‘Ah, sorry if was Andy already working with us before I left?’ Dongwan asked interrupting Junjin’s story, he really needed to know since he can’t seem to remember the boy.

 

“Yes he was but at first he was working with his father, right before you left Andy and his father got into a huge argument and he quitted, he stormed out of his father’s office angry when he bumped into me” Junjin explained thinking back at that time.

 

‘Ah okay, so what happened after you arrived?’ Dongwan asked wanting to know what Junjin knew, they didn’t know if Andy had described how Minwoo looked since Andy did saw him without his mask.

 

“Andy told me that there where 3 people in the room and 1 of them wasn’t wearing their mask, and before I knew it one of the guys came out of the room and pulled out a gun and placed it against Andy’s head” Junjin said and stopped shortly as he felt a shiver going through his back.

 

‘And you couldn’t find a way to get Andy out of his hands?’ Dongwan asked.

“I would have shot the guy if he didn’t have the same height as Andy, me and all of the other guards were worried we might have shot Andy instead” Junjin explained sighing.

 

“But I did shoot one of the other guys” Junjin said.

‘Ah, well that’s good right?’ Dongwan asked.

“Hmm, well that person still didn’t went to the hospital so it may have not been that good, ugh what am I supposed to do I really want to help the police find Andy and his mother is worried too” Junjin explained.

 

‘Sorry I can’t be of much help’ Dongwan said.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault” Junjin said.

‘So what happened after Andy bumped into you?’ Dongwan asked curious.

“Hmmm? Oh well I took him out for a few drinks and then suggested he’d try to do something he wanted to do” Junjin explained to Dongwan who nodded his head.

 

‘Ah, is he a good guard?’ Dongwan asked.

“He’s okay, but you were better than him, I still don’t understand that you had to go, they could have thrown out someone else but instead they throw out one of the best we ever had” Junjin grumbled.

 

‘It’s their vault I guess, but I got to a safe place so you don’t have to worry about me’ Dongwan said.

“I still miss you, it’s not the same without you” Junjin said.

‘I miss you too, I’m sorry but I need to go now’ Dongwan said.

“Okay, I hope I can see you soon again” Junjin said.

‘A week from now I’ll be back in Seoul and then we can meet up again’ Dongwan said.

“Deal, I’ll keep you to it so don’t you dare avoid me once you are back” Junjin said.

 

At the hide out

 

After the phone conversation Dongwan had with Junjin, Hyesung entered his bedroom and sat down next to him, he was bored now since Minwoo wanted it to be quiet around him and Eric was watching Andy to make sure he won’t run away from them.

 

“What is it?” Dongwan asked after Hyesung sat down.

“I just felt lonely, Eric is watching the kid and Minwoo is trying to figure out the USB we stole” Hyesung explained looking at the TV.

 

“Ah, I just got off the phone with the other guard that was with Andy, when I was working there I worked with him for a while he’s a really nice person, but it seems that Andy never described to him how Minwoo looked while he had the chance” Dongwan explained.

 

“Why where you on the phone with him?” Hyesung asked shocked looking at Dongwan.

“Eric told me to, this way he could find out if Minwoo was in danger and that way we know how far the police are with their investigation” Dongwan explained to Hyesung.

 

“Right, ugh I wish I could do something too” Hyesung mumbled.

“You are like our mommy, you care for us, make us food, make sure we are alright” Dongwan said smiling at Hyesung who almost had a mental breakdown.

 

“I know, but I mean help in some sort of other way than just that” Hyesung mumbled.

“We know, but right now there isn’t anything needed” Dongwan said smiling.

“I’ll change the bandage for you now” Hyesung said and walked to get another one before he took off the old one, this way he felt like he was helping at least someone.

 

With Eric and Andy

 

“Could you stop looking at me like that” Andy mumbled.

“I’m trying to figure you out, tell me why you didn’t tell your colleague to shoot? Why didn’t you tell him that it was a toy gun? I’m sure you felt that it was from plastic” Eric said still looking at Andy with a frown on his face.

 

“I knew yes, but must I tell you my reason?” Andy said frowning now.

“You are all over the news and so are we, kidnapping you wasn’t planned but I guess Minwoo couldn’t think of another way to get out of your father’s office, you have brought our lives in more danger right now” Eric explained.

 

“I guess I wanted a break from my father and his people” Andy said sighing.

“Why? And why choose us?” Eric asked.

“I don’t know it felt like an opportunity to get away from them, my dad wants me to take over the company but I have no interest in it at all, and you probably wonder why I work as a guard there if my father owns the building” Andy explained and mumbled the last part.

 

“A little yes” Eric said confused.

“I got into a fight with my father, after that I bumped into one of the guards and we had a small talk and a few drinks, and I told him what happened after that I followed him around and started to work with him, I also moved out of my parents’ house and moved in with him” Andy explained to Eric when they suddenly heard a loud crash from the living room. Eric and Andy quickly ran into the living room to see an angry Minwoo and a shocked Hyesung.

 

“What happened?” Eric asked looking at both.

“Don’t look at me, I didn’t do anything” Hyesung said and threw away the dirty bandages before he saw that Andy had followed Eric out of Minwoo’s bedroom, Hyesung sighed before he grabbed Andy’s arm and pulled him with him into Dongwan’s room and closed the door behind them.

 

“What happened?” Dongwan asked confused.

“I don’t know, but you know if it’s serious Minwoo will only talk to Eric about it so we will be stuck here until they come and get us” Hyesung said and let go of Andy’s arm before he sat back down next to Dongwan on the bed leaving Andy confused.

 

“Please sit down on the chair you are making me more nervous than I already am” Hyesung said looking at Andy who didn’t know what he was supposed to do now. Dongwan looked at Andy too and hoped he didn’t recognize him or that Junjin didn’t talk to him about him.

 

“Do you have your phone with you?” Dongwan asked him.

“Yes” Andy mumbled.

“Call your friend, he must be worried about you” Dongwan said.

“Just tell him you are fine and try to tell him that he should stop looking” Hyesung added. Andy nodded his head and grabbed his phone from his pocked and dialed Junjin’s number and waited until he answered the phone.

 

‘Andy?’ Junjin almost yelled.

“Are you alone?” Andy asked slightly nervous.

‘Yes, how are you, are you injured? Where are you?’ Junjin asked.

“I’m fine Hyung you don’t have to worry, please don’t look for me” Andy said.

‘What? Why?’ Junjin asked confused.

“Don’t worry they are treating me fine, they didn’t hurt me” Andy said smiling before he hung up and gave his phone to Hyesung who took the battery out of it and placed it inside the nightstand.

 

“Let’s just hope we are safe here” Hyesung mumbled.

“If Eric finds you are not safe” Dongwan said.

“He won’t find out” Hyesung said.

“Okay if you say so” Dongwan said.

 

In the living room

 

Minwoo was angry, no he was furious with what he found out. He thought it wouldn’t be easy to get into the all the files that where stored on the USB but he was wrong, it was easy to easy.

 

“What happened?” Eric asked.

“Ugh, we took the wrong USB” Minwoo mumbled looking at his broken laptop.

“And you killed your laptop for that?” Eric asked confused.

“Someone planted a virus on this USB, that would track back to where we are so I had no other choice I just hope that it was enough, we need to destroy this USB now” Minwoo explained still angry.

 

“Maybe the kid knows where the other USB is?” Eric questioned.

“Now we need to get him involved in this?” Minwoo mumbled.

“He involved himself when he just let you take him” Eric said.

“Ugh, okay get him here then” Minwoo sighed as he sat down on the couch again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@Tezukai  lol xd no problem ^^

What will happen to Andy?

Was there anything between Junjin and Dongwan in the past?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)