1ste chapter

Run

1ste Chapter.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Dongwan asked him.

“Yes, nothing can go wrong, unless you trip over something” Minwoo explained.

“I won’t I promise you” Dongwan said.

“Good, we just need to get the USB out of the building without alarming the security guards, Hyesung I need you to operate the camera’s and tell us what way we need to go to” Minwoo explained looking at him.

 

“How many times do I need to tell you that my leg is already better?” Hyesung said annoyed.

“I know, the next operation you can switch with Dongwan I promise but right now we need Dongwan inside with us” Minwoo explained looking at Hyesung who sighed but agreed with what Minwoo said, Dongwan had worked at the company as a security guard before he got fired since they needed to cut down on personal because of the crises, so he knew where they kept the USB they were looking for.

 

“Nothing can go wrong right?” Hyesung asked to be sure.

“No, nothing unless the guards have a new routine” Minwoo said.

“They won’t, they think the one they have now is perfect but there are a few flaws in them, but we need to be careful since I don’t know what guard is on what floor right now” Dongwan said looking out of the window of the van they were sitting in discussing the last details before they were entering the building.

 

“Good luck then” Hyesung said to them as they exited the van.

“Thank you, please keep an eye out for us on the guards” Eric said smiling at him before they left him alone. After the door was closed Hyesung started up the monitors he had in the van and the laptop too before he started hacking into the security system of the company so he could keep an eye out on them.

 

On the 10th floor.

 

“Junjin, is there something wrong?” Andy asked as he saw his colleague looking out of the window.

“Hmm? Oh it’s just that black van outside, it has been standing outside for a while now” Junjin explained looking at Andy who came and joined him and was now looking at the van too.

 

“Hmm, do you have a bad feeling about it?” Andy asked.

“A little yes” Junjin answered.

“Why don’t you tell them downstairs to check out the van to see if someone is in it?” Andy suggested looking up at Junjin as he thought about his idea.

 

“I will, better save then sorry right” Junjin said smiling at Andy.

“Yes, I am going to grab something to drink do you want something to?” Andy said.

“No I’m good, be back fast so we can finish this round” Junjin said and Andy nodded his head before he left Junjin alone looking out the window as he told the security downstairs to check out the van and to see if someone is in there.

 

As Andy was walking toward the small kitchen to get some water he saw a light on in one of the rooms and started to slowly walk towards the room, he heard small voices coming from the room as he got nearer to the room and noticed it was the presidents room, he quickly told Junjin to come over telling him that there are people inside the president’s office.

  

Andy sneaked closer to the room and slowly opened the door a little further so he could see inside the room, he saw three people in the room and the small vault the president of the company had in his room was open too. Two of the three people had their mask on while the other who wasn’t wearing his mask was inspecting something he had in his hands.

 

“Andy how many are there?” Junjin asked as he arrived too after informing the other guards.

“There are 3, they took something out of the vault the president keeps in his office” Andy whispered back.

“Can you see what?” Junjin asked.

“No, I can’t” Andy muttered.

 

Inside the room.

 

“Hyung, I hear voices outside of the door” Dongwan whispered as he moved away from the door.

“Hyesung, tell me you can see into the hallway” Eric said.

‘Sorry, there are 2 guards standing outside of the room you are in’ Hyesung answered.

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” Eric asked.

‘Two guards came outside and checked out the van, they saw me sitting and asked for my ID and what I was doing in front of the building, I told them I was waiting for a friend and that he lived in the building next to this one, they seemed to believe me but asked me to move the van away from their building’ Hyesung explained what had happened to him.

 

“Okay, now is there any way for us to get out of here?” Eric asked.

‘Working on it’ Hyesung said.

‘It seems that they called for backup and more guards are coming your way’ Hyesung said as he checked his monitors while trying to get the building plans on his screen so he could see where they could escape without getting caught.

 

“Great” Minwoo muttered.

“Hyung, one of them saw your face” Dongwan said as he looked at Minwoo.

“Thanks for the idea Dongwan” Minwoo said smiling at him as an idea hit him.

“Hyesung, find out where the nearest elevator is, this isn’t one of my best plans but it will work there is no way they will shoot a friend and someone they are close with right” Minwoo said.

 

‘Outside the office, if you go right then right around that corner please don’t do anything stupid’ Hyesung said as he explained to them where the elevator was.

 

“Can you make sure the elevator is up in a minute?” Minwoo said.

‘Yes but what are you planning?’ Hyesung asked as confused as Dongwan and Eric right now.

“There is only one way out, make sure that after we are out of the elevator that you are in the driver’s seat so we can leave” Minwoo said and walked closer to the door when he saw a shocked face looking at him. Minwoo smirked at the guy before he pulled his mask back over his head and counted to 3 with his fingers behind his back signaling to Eric and Dongwan that they were going to run. Minwoo grabbed his gun on the count of 3 and grabbed Andy who was still frozen after he saw Minwoo up close and held him with 1 hand while with the other he place the gun to his head.

 

“Don’t move or else you will lose him” Minwoo said to Junjin who pointed his gun at him. Eric slapped his head and Dongwan looked shocked at what Minwoo just did before they moved out of the room behind Minwoo. Both Eric and Dongwan ran towards the elevators but found a few guards there waiting for them as Minwoo slowly came around the corner too with Andy in his arms.

 

“Don’t move” Minwoo said again making the guards look from Eric and Dongwan to Minwoo and Andy as they slowly moved their arms up as Minwoo walked closer to Eric and Dongwan.

 

“Hyesung anytime now please” Eric whispered.

‘5 Seconds and the other guard is coming at you too with his gun now, so you better hurry into the elevator now’ Hyesung said as he saw Junjin standing around the corner sneaking glances to see what was happening.

 

As the elevator arrived Minwoo moved backwards first into the elevator still holding on to Andy, Eric and Dongwan followed him inside the elevator. At the same time Junjin came from the corner and took a shot as the doors of the elevator closed.

 

“Hyesung, Dongwan got shot” Eric said as he caught Dongwan who was shot in his leg by Junjin. Eric ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it around the shot wound before he helped him up on his back so they could move faster.

 

‘Great.. you are almost at the ground level, Minwoo you go first and make sure you don’t lose your hostage, Eric follow after him with Dongwan. Oh and don’t get shot anymore’ Hyesung said annoyed as he sat down on the driver’s seat and moved the van so it was in front of the building and opened the side door, so they could get in faster.

 

Once the elevator opened there where 5 guards standing outside pointing their guns at them, Minwoo moved first with Andy in front of him as the gun was still pressed against his head and the other guards where walking backwards as they didn’t know what to do next. Eric followed Minwoo and as Minwoo turned around walking backwards with Andy Eric went passed Minwoo and entered the van with Dongwan and placed him down on the passenger seat before he entered the building and pulled Minwoo and Andy with him since he wanted to get out of there.

 

Inside the van.

 

“This can only happen to you” Hyesung muttered as he looked at Dongwan.

“I’m not the one who broke a leg” Dongwan said.

“I know.. that was me, how are you feeling?” Hyesung asked.

“Not good” Dongwan said.

“Once we are home, I’ll get the bullet out of you” Hyesung said.

“Thank you” Dongwan said.

“Hyung! Seriously why did you knock him out?” Minwoo yelled as Andy fell limp in his embrace.

“He already saw you, Dongwan and Hyesung are not wearing any masks and we don’t want to be compromised. Also you could have just pushed him away from you once we exited the building and ran back to the van” Eric explained as they lifted the body inside the van and then themselves before Hyesung drove off.

 

“You know what I don’t understand is that they didn’t even try and stop us, they all walked backwards as I had the gun to his head” Minwoo said looking at Eric before he looked down at the boy who was now ‘sleeping’.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is the 1ste chapter i hope you all like it,

I can't promise the next chapters will be as long as this one but i can try ^-^

Please comment and subcribe (a)