5th chapter

Run

5th chapter

 

“Where are we?” Dongwan asked looking around the room as Junjin helped him sit down on the couch and Junjin rolled up the pants leg of Dongwan’s jeans on the side he got shot.

 

“What are you doing?” Dongwan asked scared and confused.

“There is blood on your pants so I wanted to check it out, what happened?” Junjin asked as he and Dongwan both saw that the bandage Hyesung had changed was covered in blood.

 

“I guess I moved to quickly and re-opened the wound slightly” Dongwan said.

“How did you get this?” Junjin asked.

“I was walking my dog and tripped over a branch and got another branch stuck in my leg, it wasn’t deep though but I had to take it easy but then you called” Dongwan explained to Junjin.

 

“I’ll change the bandage then” Junjin said smiling at Dongwan before he got off of the couch and looked for some bandages so he could change the other ones. Dongwan was still dumbfounded at what was happening and wanted to call Minwoo to tell him that he was fine but Junjin took his phone.

 

“How can you be so clumsy?” Junjin said as he walked back into the room.

“I don’t know. Jin where are we? Why did you take away my phone?” Dongwan questioned him as he sat down and took off the bandage and cleaned the wound a little before he put another clean bandage on it.

 

“I just wanted to be alone with you for a while, is it wrong?” Junjin asked.

“No it’s not but I am waiting for an important phone call, so can I have my phone back?” Dongwan asked him almost feeling like he shouldn’t ask for his phone back, Junjin was making him feel nervous and he didn’t like the feeling.

 

With Minwoo and Andy

 

“What do we do now?” Minwoo asked close to having a mental breakdown.

“Call, Hyesung and Eric tell them that Dongwan was taken by someone and we can’t reach him” Andy said trying to calm Minwoo down and trying not to laugh at the way he was acting now.

 

“What?” Minwoo asked seeing Andy’s expression.

“What happened to the person who held a gun to my head and telling the others what to do” Andy said smiling at Minwoo who was now back to himself again and grabbed his phone before he dialed Hyesung’s number again.

 

‘Are you okay?’ Hyesung said.

“We have another problem now” Minwoo whispered.

‘Are you okay?’ Hyesung asked again.

“Me and Andy are, but Dongwan was taken and we can’t reach him on his phone” Minwoo explained.

‘What? How?’ Hyesung asked shocked.

“I don’t know, but I need to find a place to stay and fast, I am still not too far away from our house and the police cars keep going there” Minwoo said as another car sped by him and went in the direction of the house.

 

‘Okay be careful and call us when you find a place to stay, no matter what time it is do you hear me’ Hyesung said.

“Will do, you two be careful too” Minwoo said before he ended the call and gave his phone back to Andy as he started to drive off looking for a place to stay where they wouldn’t recognize Andy which was a little impossible since his face was shown all over the news.

 

With Eric and Hyesung

 

Hyesung sighed and laid down on the bed while looking at Eric who was installing the computer so he could use it. Eric felt that Hyesung was looking at him and turned around to face him, only to see that Hyesung had tears rolling down his eyes. Eric got up from where he was sitting and sat down next to Hyesung and pulled him into a hug.

 

“What is wrong?” Eric whispered.

“Dongwan is missing and they can’t reach him” Hyesung replied.

“What? How is he missing? He was supposed to be at home with Minwoo and Andy” Eric said.

“I don’t know, Minwoo said that Dongwan was taken he didn’t say by who or why” Hyesung said.

“I’m sure he is fine, and if he was taken by the police then it would have been on the news already” Eric said trying to calm Hyesung and himself down.

 

“Though I wonder how they found out where we lived” Eric mumbled.

“Um, I let Andy make a phone call to his friend telling him that he shouldn’t come and search for him” Hyesung mumbled softly hoping Eric won’t hear him but he did.

 

“What? How could you, Hyesung you brought our lives in danger with this” Eric said letting go of him.

“I never thought they could trace a short call like that, it barely lasted for 2 minutes” Hyesung mumbled.

“Hyesung!, of course the police would put a trace on his phone, it was a stupid plan of you to let him make that call” Eric said trying not to yell at him.

 

“I’m so sorry, I never planned for this to happen I just wanted to, I don’t know..” Hyesung sighed and gave up on explaining himself, he already angered Eric enough and didn’t want to make him hate him.

 

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have yelled at you, you mend good but it was a stupid idea” Eric sighed and hugged Hyesung again, they now had no idea how Dongwan was doing or where he was and that worried then since he was also injured.

 

With Dongwan and Junjin

 

After Junjin had changed the bandage and cleaned the old ones up, he sat down on the couch next to Dongwan and made sure his leg was up so the wound wouldn’t re-open so soon anymore.  

 

“Jin, is this your apartment?” Dongwan asked.

“Yes, Do you like it?” Junjin asked.

“It’s cozy, but what did you want to tell me? Why did I need to come?” Dongwan asked confused.

“I got fired from my job because I didn’t fight back, he told me I could have taken a shot to safe Andy but if I would have done that Andy would be the one with the shot wound, I got fired because I let them take Andy” Junjin explained.

 

“What? That is stupid” Dongwan said.

“Yeah I know, but it’s his problem now” Junjin mumbled.

“Can you turn the news on?” Dongwan asked.

“Sure” Junjin said and the tv.

‘We are now standing in front of what the police believes was the hideout of the people who kidnapped Andy Lee the son of one of the most successful business people’ One of the reporters said.

 

“That is good news” Junjin sighed relieved but Dongwan wasn’t that relieved.

‘It looks like there is no one home right now and the police officers are also coming back out of the house to discuss what they are going to do next’ She explained further.

 

“Jin, can I have my phone back?” Dongwan asked.

“Sorry, I’ll go and get it for you” Junjin said smiling at Dongwan who returned the smile slightly.

‘We just spoke to one of the police officers who was inside the house, they told me they found a broken laptop, some blood on the floors and the phone of Andy Lee, but there is no sight of the people who took him, they are going to test the blood to see if it’s his or the person who was shot by one of the guards’ The reporter explained when Junjin came walking back in and gave the phone to Dongwan.

 

“Are they there?” Junjin asked Dongwan.

“The house is empty, can I ask you another question” Dongwan asked.

“Sure, you are talking a lot today though” Junjin said smiling.

“I’m just really curious, when I arrived at the bar you were standing with police officers can I ask why they were there?” Dongwan asked looking at Junjin seriously.

 

“You really want to know the answer?” Junjin asked.

“Please” Dongwan said.

“I was to drunk and they called the police before already because someone was destroying tables and chairs, and the owner told them to take me out with them so I could sober up and it helped” Junjin explained making Dongwan breathe a sigh of relieve.

 

“Why? Is there something I should know? Did you do something wrong?” Junjin asked.

“Hmm, no I was just curious” Dongwan said turning his phone back on and texted Hyesung and Minwoo that he was fine and that he was with a friend right now.

 

“You seem really cautious why? Dongwan what happened after you left?” Junjin asked taking a good look at Dongwan who turned his head down shamefully, he couldn’t tell Junjin what he was doing now, he would hate him and might even turn him in to the police.

 

“Dongwan?” Junjin asked looking at him worried.

“Hmm?” Dongwan said.

“I feel like you are hiding something from me, we were never like that in the past, we could always tell each other everything” Junjin explained looking at Dongwan worried.

 

“Times have changed Junjin, I wish I could tell you now but please be patient with me, I need to be completely sure that I can trust you and that you will keep the information I will tell you to yourself and not tell anyone else about it” Dongwan explained after he let out a big sigh.

 

With Andy and Minwoo

 

While Minwoo was looking for a place they could spend the night Andy had fallen asleep, Minwoo smiled as he looked at him before he pulled over at a parking lot and parked the car, he got a blanked from the  backseat of the car and placed it over Andy, he grabbed his phone from Andy and called Hyesung.

 

‘Did you find a place?’ Hyesung asked as soon as he answered

“Not yet, I don’t think we will find anything right now and Andy is already asleep and I am also tired” Minwoo explained while looking at Andy who was sleeping peacefully.

 

‘isn’t there a motel near you? It may not be the nicest place to stay but it’s better and warmer than a car’ Hyesung asked.

 

“It seems that we are in the middle of no were, if only they didn’t show his picture on TV” Minwoo mumbled.

‘I know you are tired but at least try to find a better place to stay, you don’t have to take him with you when you ask for a room, please drive safe and if you think you are too tired to drive please don’t drive much further than, I don’t want to lose you’ Hyesung said.

 

“Will do, I’ll drive for another hour if I don’t find anything by then I’ll stop at the nearest parking lot and try to get some sleep then” Minwoo explained to Hyesung.

 

‘Call me okay, also Dongwan had send me a text saying he’s with a friend and that he is fine, he will call me in the morning also he isn’t really sure but he thinks his friend is hiding something from him, he will also text me the address tomorrow so me and Eric can pick him up’ Hyesung explained.

 

“That is good to hear, I’ll be on my way then, I will send you a text I won’t call you awake again I can hear Eric grumbling here, go to bed and sleep I’ll also call you in the morning so we can meet up and think of new plans” Minwoo explained.

 

‘Goodnight then and drive safe’ Hyesung said.

“Don’t worry I will, good night” Minwoo said and ended the conversation, he place his phone away and drove off trying to find a place to stay for the night. Finally after driving for 30 minutes he found a place and parked the car, he got out of the car and locked it leaving Andy in side for now and walked up to the front desk of the motel.

 

“Can I help you?” An older male said.

“Do you have a room left?” Minwoo asked.

“Yes I do, for you alone?” He asked.

“For me and my friend, he’s asleep in the car it has been a long journey” Minwoo explained.

“Okay that will be a total of 50,- for the night and you need to leave the room before 10 am, because the cleaning ladies come after 10” The male explained and Minwoo gave him the money as the guy handed him the key.

 

“You have room number 6, it’s up the stairs and then the 2nd door on the left side” He explained to Minwoo who nodded his head and thanked the guy before he went to get Andy.

 

“Andy, you have to wake up you can get asleep again in 5 minutes” Minwoo said.

“Hmm” Andy mumbled and got out of the car with his eyes closed and the blanked fell to the floor. Minwoo picked it up and put it around his shoulders as he locked the car again and guided Andy to the room they rented for the night, he opened the room and guided Andy inside and placed him on the bed as he went and locked the door. As he came back he saw Andy was already asleep again and moved him under the blankets in a comfortable position before he joined him in bed and fell asleep himself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@tmoneyhoney  sure ^^ but they may need some time xd

@SPYelmo the one who only thinks about money?

what will happen next?

what will happen between Junjin and Dongwan?

will everything be fine between Hyesung and Eric?

will Andy and Minwoo be able to make it through the night without the police finding them?

read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)