6th chapter

Run

6th  chapter

 

Hyesung and Eric woke up to Hyesung’s phone going off again, Hyesung grabbed it and looked at the id caller and saw it was Dongwan, he quickly answered the phone and they started talking, Dongwan woke up with a weird feeling and called Hyesung as fast as he could.

 

“Dongwan calm down, we will come and get you okay just text me the address and if you don’t feel safe inside move outside and wait for us there” Hyesung said trying to calm Dongwan down.

 

‘Hurry up’ Dongwan said before the call got disconnected.

“Eric, get up we need to go and get Dongwan” Hyesung said looking at Eric who was trying to get back to sleep.

“Can’t you go alone?” Eric mumbled.

“Fine I’ll go alone” Hyesung said and got out of bed and got dressed before he grabbed the car keys and drove to the address Dongwan texted him, when he arrived he saw him sitting outside on the side walk and pulled over.

 

“How are you?” Hyesung asked as he sat down next to Dongwan.

“Can we go before he wakes up?” Dongwan muttered softly.

“Sure let me help you get up” Hyesung said and helped Dongwan up from the ground and placed him in the passenger seat before he drove back to the hotel they are staying in.

 

“What happened? How come you are not with Minwoo and Andy?” Hyesung asked.

“I went to meet a friend of mine last night but when I arrived at the bar he was at something felt off, he took my phone and dragged me with him into his car and brought me here” Dongwan explained.

 

“What friend? Was it the one you called?” Hyesung asked.

“Yes, it was really awkward between us too” Dongwan sighed.

“Does he know anything?” Hyesung asked.

“He knows nothing, but I feel like he doesn’t trust me.. well it’s not like he has a reason to do trust me” Dongwan mumbled getting off topic.

 

With Andy and Minwoo

 

Andy woke up confused, he tried to remember where he was cause he didn’t remember falling asleep in a bed with a guy, as he looked around the room he couldn’t find anything that was familiar to him.

 

“Good morning, come let’s get dressed we need to leave before 10” Minwoo said sitting up in bed as he looked at Andy who was still confused at where he was.

 

“Where are we?” Andy asked.

“A motel, we both needed sleep plus we needed to hide from the police” Minwoo explained.

“We need to get going soon, as we are on the road you can look for a place that we can go to, also wear these” Minwoo explained as he got out of bed and gave Andy a pair of sunglasses and a hat so he won’t be recognized by anyone else since it wasn’t dark outside anymore.

 

As they were dressed they headed out and drove further across the country trying to look for a safe place to hide. Minwoo was driving and Andy was browsing through different things on Minwoo’s phone looking for a place where they could go to. Andy smiled when he found something he liked and told Minwoo to pull over before he showed him the place he found.

 

“Are you sure?” Minwoo asked worried.

“We just need to stay there for a year, the police here won’t even go that far” Andy explained.

“Yeah but what about you? And us? What if the people recognized you from the news?” Minwoo asked.

“I doubt anyone will pay close attention to me but then again wasn’t I kidnapped so I can’t really go outside right?” Andy said smiling at Minwoo, who was finding it difficult to accept the place Andy picked out but if he was sure then he would call Eric and tell them about their plan.

 

“Are you sure?” Minwoo asked just to be sure.

“Yes, I know a place there and have stayed there before when I ran away from my dad” Andy explained.

“Okay then” Minwoo said and called Eric.

‘How are you doing?’ Eric asked.

“We are good, Andy found a place where we can hide” Minwoo said.

‘Where and is it big enough for 5 people?’ Eric asked.

“Mokpo and Andy nodded his head just yet, look we are going to ahead of you right now we will see you there then” Minwoo explained.

 

‘I have to wait for Hyesung to return with Dongwan but I’ll start packing our things and check out already and when they get back we will be on our way to Mokpo then too and please don’t forget to text us the address’ Eric explained to Minwoo.

 

“Andy will text you the address later” Minwoo said.

‘Thank you’ Eric said as they ended the conversation.

“Can I ask why you ran away from home?” Minwoo asked as they started to drive towards Mokpo.

“Had a big fight with my father, and I needed some time alone so when I got into the car I just started to drive and ended up in Mokpo, where I found a really nice house  and bought it from an elderly lady who was having trouble selling it at that time” Andy started.

 

“How many bedrooms does it have?” Minwoo asked.

“Only 3, but the size is the same plus they all have their own bathrooms with it” Andy said.

“Then we will have to share rooms but that will be fine, I guess we also need to buy some food right?” Minwoo said and asked as he looked at Andy.

 

“Yes well maybe there is something left but I need to check that first” Andy said.

“We are not there yet so let’s focus on getting there first then” Minwoo said smiling.

 

With Junjin

 

When Junjin woke up he found out that he was alone, he looked up confused before he started to look for Dongwan. Junjin started to get worried when he couldn’t find Dongwan, he picked up his phone to look for any messages from him but didn’t find one he looked for a note Dongwan might have left but didn’t find one, he sighed in disappointment before he send a short message to him.

 

‘I hope you are fine, can I see you again sometime?’ Junjin typed and send to Dongwan before he placed his phone down on the table and started to make breakfast for himself.

 

“Where is he?” A voice boomed as the front door opened and someone walked inside.

“Where is who?” Junjin asked.

“The guy you took with you last night”

“He already left, without saying anything, I guess I handled him a little too harsh yesterday why?” Junjin muttered.

“Jin, you know when he was asleep I took some of the used bandages of his, and I don’t have good news for you” He started.

 

“Now you are scaring me” Junjin muttered.

“Dongwan was his name right?”

“Yes…” Junjin spoke.

“I compared his blood with the blood in the elevator, and it’s a match you are the one who shot Dongwan that night” The person explained making Junjin drop the knife he was holding onto to the ground.

 

“What? No it’s not possible, you must have made a mistake” Junjin said.

“I’m sorry the match is a 100%, please tell us where he is or were he went to so we can get Andy back to his father and mother” He explained.

 

“What if Andy doesn’t want to go home?” Junjin questioned.

“Jin, please he has been kidnapped of course he wants to go back home” He said.

“Dad, if I tell you something will you keep it between the two of us and not report it to your colleagues?” Junjin asked looking up at his father, being serious right now.

 

“If it involves around the case I can’t and you know it” He said.

“Andy had called me a few days ago” Junjin said.

“Did he say anything about his kidnappers? How they looked their age range and their height and built?” His father questioned as soon as Junjin stopped talking.

 

“He didn’t, he only said he was fine and not to look for him. He sounded fine and relaxed I guess, his father isn’t really one of the best either” Junjin explained.

 

“If you hear anything from the both of them you call me okay” His father said.

“I can’t promise you anything” Junjin said turning away from his father and picked up the knife from the ground and placed it on the counter, when he heard the front door close he sighed and thought about what his father said about Dongwan.

 

“Dongwan, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shoot you” Junjin mumbled and grabbed his phone to see if Dongwan had replied to his message already.

 

‘I Don’t know’

‘Dongwan, I’m sorry’ Junjin send back

‘About what?’

‘Shooting you… please tell me how Andy is doing’ Junjin send back.

‘What… how….’

‘My dad works with the police, last night when you were asleep he took the old bandage of you with him, I swear I had nothing to do with it, he just came here and started yelling before he started to explain what he was yelling about, please believe me I would never cause you any harm…’ Junjin send back

 

With Eric, Hyesung and Dongwan

 

“He knows” Dongwan said shocked as he looked at the text messages he just received.

“Who know? What does he know? Please be more clear” Eric said.

“Junjin” Dongwan said as he gave his phone to Hyesung who was sitting in the front seat next to Eric and started to read the messages.

 

“Do you believe him?” Hyesung asked as he was done reading the messages.

“I don’t know, he could be lying too” Dongwan mumbled.

“As for now please don’t reply to him, I’m not sure if it would do you any good if you would, plus his father is an officer what if he tells him? What if they can locate your phone too?” Hyesung questioned.

 

“I had the GPS taken out of all of our phone before, they found that place because you used Andy’s phone to make the call” Eric explained to both Dongwan and Hyesung.

 

“Will we be able to get away with the kidnapping?” Dongwan asked.

“We already are, aren’t we? But if what Junjin said is true we might have to keep you inside too since the police will now be looking for you” Hyesung said and gave Dongwan his phone back.

 

“Why did I get shot” Dongwan mumbled.

“You are clumsy, it’s no big deal but we just have to be careful right now” Hyesung said.

 

With Andy and Minwoo

 

It was early evening when they arrived at Andy’s house, at their last rest stop they had texted the address to Eric as they had promised them. Minwoo and Andy got out of the car and stretched before they entered the house and started to look around to see if there was food left and where their bedroom would be.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, i was stuck with a small writers block

A happy belated new year also ^-^

@NikeIsCraZy  lol thank you ^^ i hope you will like this chapter  ^^

@SPYelmo lol xd you would do that i'm sure xd

What will happen between Dongwan and Junjin?

Will Eric, Hyesung and Dongwan arrive safely?

Or will something happen to them on the way there?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)