Two

Blacklisted.

By now the whole cafeteria was filled with a thin layer of smoke, and you weren't the only one that noticed. The majority of the students started coughing and making their way to the doors. You followed the group of people and started coughing slightly. The doors were locked though as you remembered from earlier. You tried your chances with some windows, even though you clearly remember them being closed and locked too, you still tried. As you walked from window to window, bodies were laying on the floor lifeless. Their faces pale, yet you could see their vains through their skin. It looked like a scene from a horror movie. 

You were coughing more and more, and your eye sight got blury but you were still concious. Maybe the only one concious at this point. You ran over to the other door and noticed a phone on the ground in someone's hand, they had called the police but couldn't pull through for the call. You heard the voice of the operator on the other side, "Hello? Hello? This is the police, what is your emergancy?" The woman asked calmly.

"Yes, this is Min-Jeong at Seoul National University. Someone released a gas in the cafeteria area, there are a lot of bodies here now." You said worried.

"Stay calm, authorities have already been dispatched they should arrive shortly."

You didn't listen to her finish as you walked over to one of the doors. You started banging on the little area of glass that served as a window, with all your strength. You tried to scream but right when you would open your mouth more gas would enter and only cause you to go into coughing fits. You brought the phone up to your ear again.

"H-Hello?" You asked.

"Yes, Min-Jeong." You heard her answer.

"I think I'm the only one left." You said quietly as you looked around the lifeless cafeteria.

You spoke to the operator again, "I think it was Kim HanSol. What if he's still here?" You felt warm tears slide down your face. It was only the second semester of your first year of university. They didn't teach in class what to do if anything like this happened yet, and you couldn't even start internships until next year. At this point you were utterly clueless.

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

 

 

"Sir!" Hye-Rim yelled as she stood up from her desk.

"What?" Could be loudly heard from a man, who sound more than slightly annoyed at this point.

"T-The caller from Seoul University thinks it might be an attack by Kim HanSol." Hye-Rim, the operator, answered back quickly. His eyes widened in shock, "Make sure the whole school is evacuated and searched. Send any survivors immeadietly to the hospital in lock down rooms." He started giving out orders quicker then he could think them through. 

"Agent Young Hoon, no one has ever survived." Hye-Rim said softly, bringing him back to reality.  

"Keep connection with the caller now, and check for any survivors when they get there." Young Hoon remained firm with his orders.

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

 

You had been talking into the phone for a while with no response, "Min-Jeong? Are you still there?" You heard the operator ask. "Yeah." You barely managed to croak out.

"The authorities should be on campus now, just a little longer." She assured you. 

There was a loud crash from the opposite side of the cafeteria as you saw men walking in with gas masks on, "Miss, they're here!" You said into the phone slowly.

"Slowly stand up with the phone in your hand so they know you're still alive, okay?" You didn't answer and just did what you were told. Over time the gas had consumed the cafeteria in a thick cloud, you couldn't see the authorities but you could hear them and see the shine from flashlights as they walked in.

"Help!" You screamed, you couldn't get your body to move your feet, you just stood there leaning against the door waiting for help.

Three bodies came towards you, "This is squadrent 7, we have a survivor near the south end of the building by the secondary exit." You heard one say into a device. The door was soon opened from the outside and you were set on a stretcher with an oxygen mask and taken to an ambulence.



 

 

Agent Young Hoon~ from M.Pire ;D ooooh~ what will happen next?