One

Blacklisted.

Crime Shows. That's your obsession, not music groups, sports or anything like that. You are truly fascinated by how these crimes are prepaired, carried out and ended. You weren't some blood thirsty psycho though, you were studying to become a Criminal Investigator. A new show, Hit List, which could quickly and easily become your new favorite show has premired and you can't get enough if it! 

You had been thinking for a while after each new episode came out, to look at the Most Wanted Criminals in Korea. But you had always a little skeptical about it, worried you be scared by what you read. Though after todays episode that was different, you didn't really think of it when you went to your computer and looked it up. There was a list of about twenty criminals, but you were only able to bring yourself to read the first thirteen. Some were just horrifying like Kim HanSol who commited mass  murders while never being at the scene of the crime, and having no motive or reason for any of these, no one has survived any of his attacks. 

Most of the criminals didn't even have a photo next to their names, which disappointed you somewhat but you forgot about it when you shut down your computer. You lived on campus where you attended college. Your Uncle is a Biology Professor at your college and sometimes helps you with your studies. You've lived with your Uncle since you were a little girl. Your parents died when you were young, but no one ever gave you details about their deaths. You gave up asking relatives knowing they would never tell you. 

You woke up the next morning and got ready for your classes. Your day was filled with mostly science and law classes, which also could get boring quickly. Often you think back to last night as you looked through the list. When class ended you went to get lunch. Surprisingly not many people ate lunch on campus, so it was pretty normal to see people sitting at tables alone eating. You went in line waiting and grabbed some food and went to a smaller square table. Half way through finishing your lunch that campus security came around and closed the two doors to the building and locked the windows, due to a draft complaint by a student. It was winter but it didn't seem very cold at the moment but you just shrugged it off. 

After you finished your lunch you threw your garbage away and noticed a man standing with a breifcase and sunglasses on with a suit to complete the look. 'Why is this guy wearing sunglasses...INSIDE?!' you mindlessly asked yourself as you went back to your seat. Though once you sat down the man was no longer there, but his beifcase was. There was a tiny red light that now blinking semi fast near one of the corners and you noticed smoke coming from the opposite side, that wasn't facing you. It had already expanded too far to realize what was happening.

"." you cursed to yourself.

 



 

Hello!~ The first chapter has been up for about a day now, and I've been maiking some changes within it and the forward, and finally fixed the layout! :D

I'm hoping to have the second chapter up by tonight!