Six

Blacklisted.

...reaching out to grab the the door knob when it shook slightly before I could grab a hold of it.

 

"Why is it unlocked?"

 

 

B-Joo

 

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

 

"Hansol better not mess any of this up." B-Joo muttered to himself, walking back to the house. Knowing they would have to relocate before the day was over, not taking the chance of even possibly being found by the police or the FBI, especially Agent Hoon. Ever since B-Joo offered to help HanSol there's been an issue with Agent Hoon; the most persistent to ever try to track them down. He was really testing B-Joo's ability and patience you could say. 

Knowing he could easily go after the Agent and have HanSol go after him to end this little game they played back and forth, he also knew he had to keep the Agent alive to test him. To make sure he was ready for any surprises. With out Agent Hoon they could have alread been prosecuted for their numerous and devestating crimes, but they needed Agent Hoon.

 

B-Joo needed Agent Hoon. 

 

Pulling the single key from his blazer pocket, he went to insert it into the door knob only to find that it rotated to the right with ease. 

 

"Why is it unlocked?"

 

Hundreds of thoughts flying through B-Joo's head at this moment,

 

'HanSol took the girl somewhere--the girl managed to escape--it's an ambush by the FBI--HanSol panicked at ditched the plan'

 

Standing there for an unnecessary moment, he shook the thoughts away and reached to open the door. There's no way the police or even the FBI would have tracked them to this house, at least not yet. This only encouraging the thoughts to relocate more and more.

 

Entering the house to be met with Min Jeong on the back of Hyosang.

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

I could hear the door open as my face was against Hyosang's shoulder blade. I didn't want to look up, I just wanted to leave and get to safety; away from all of this which seemed like an episode I'd only freak out about how intense and epic it was. 

 

The door opened...but we weren't moving. I didn't know why but then suddenly Hyosang turned around and brought me from his back so instead I was now against his chest as he was running.

 

'Why is he running? I'm stuck here, we're both going to die!' 

Were the only thoughts running through your head, until you were thrown to the floor on your back. You cried out in pain as you hit felt your body come in contact with the cold and harsh concrete floor. Still in the hospital gown, you could feel blood slowly coming out from cuts and scrapes formed from the harsh ground.

 

Looking around you saw your surroundings; an old house that looked somewhat abandonded but not like creepily abandonded like in horror movies. The tile in the kitchen where you were laying was ripped up and wallpaper patches could be seen all over different parts of the walls. Wires hanging out the walls from were appliances or electronics use to be.

 

Shifting yourself to sit up and lean against the wall you saw Hyosang and a man that looked like B-Joo and who you could only assume was B-Joo after knowing it was HanSol that had you hostage here. They were at first staring each other down before B-Joo ran Hyosang against the wall and proceeded to punch him across the face twice. Sinking down against the wall, Hyosang kicked both his feet into B-Joo's abdomen, causing him to peddle back and hunched over trying to regain himself from the blow.

Hyosang was now standing on his feet again, looking around for the needle with Propofol he had injected HanSol with earlier. Only to spot it near HanSol on the couch, which wasn't the ideal spot for him to go at the moment. Placed between B-Joo and Min Jeong to make sure he wouldn't advance towards her in any way.

 

Quickly he darted towards the couch, hoping his sudden movement would draw B-Joo's attention back towards him to distract him from your vulnerable position now; which was successful. Grabbing the needle as well too, though he had to stick it into B-Joo and inject it without retaliation from him.

 

You saw Hyosang's struggle and slowly stood up with the help of the wall, making your way to the two fighting criminals. Your eyes met with Hyosang's and then you looked towards the needle signalling him to let you take it. Placed behind B-Joo in his blind spot you effortlessly stuck the needle near his left shoulder blade and injected what was left. When you looked up you saw the anger in his eyes, backing away slowly and trying to look towards Hyosang for help. But before anyhting could happen to you a fist was thrown across his face, passing out from a combination of the Propofol and Hyosang's fist, B-Joo dropped to the floor.

 

"God, I really prefer snipping over physical fights."

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

"God, I really prefer snipping over physical fights."

 

Though the fight just now wasn't that difficult for Hyosang it still made him feel uneasy. Especially since he was right at the scene of the crime, beign a snipper he could easily be an incredible distance from the scene of the crime and escape, leaving less worry of getting caught. 

Shaking his head to get himself out of his thoughts, he looked over towards you.

 

He missed seeing your calm and serene face almost everyday...though you were completely unaware; especially after he assassinated the Prime Minister, staying in hiding for such an extensive period of time was challenging for him until he tactfully 'turned himself in' to Agent Hoon last month. Though the public didn't know where he was now.

 

That calm and serene look wasn't anywhere on your face now as you looked down to B-Joo's body. Noticing your shock and unmoving body, Hyosang walks towards you and slightly kneels with his back facing you, again signalling you to go on.

"With the cuts on your back from your fall it would be easier for me to carry you on my back and it will be quicker as well." 

After a moment of what he guesses is hesitation you wrap your arms around his neck. 

 

"Back to the hospital for you Min Jeong."

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif