Five

Blacklisted.

“Fine.”

 

— After hearing that everything went by like a blur. Taken out of handcuffs and escorted out with a tracking device, which is utterly useless at this point, I was out. I was free.

 

                Min-Jeong.

 

That was my mission; she had always been my mission.

 

Finding her would be easy, but leaving with her would be the difficult part.

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

Kim HanSol, after his body was attacked by his disease he started to go crazy, which started all the attacks. At the beginning none of the

attacks were planned. They were random, everywhere, anywhere, anytime. He never told anyone what was slowly killing him, always 

kept as a secret. At no cost would he let it out. It took Gohn, Nakta, and I to stop him, his attacks weren't stopping and a mass of people

were being killed. It was going too far, even for us. 

 

Being apart of the most wanted criminals some of us worked together, some closer than others, and some that we just hated to no foreseeable extent. We, took him in, you could say. To join us and cut back on his attacks. He was staying low for two years, doing really well; he only had a speckle of attacks during that time, until B-Joo came into the picture. Government worker gone rouge. Found HanSol and offered to help him with his attacks. B-Joo was already smart enough to know he was looking for someone that would survive the attacks.

 

B-Joo would have picked the building for HanSol, not wanting things to get out of hand. He's careful and precise....the opposite of HanSol, except when it came to victims he held hostage. 

 

And Min-Jeong would definitly be one he wouldn't risk to lose.

 

Removing the tracker while running through the city, and dumping in a sewer drain it only took minutes to find a one floor building in the city away from the school. With no other floors above the first, there would have to be a basement, which would be where HanSol and Min-Jeong are. 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

Waking up again in the darkness, only the light shinning above couldn't even show what was surrounding you in the dark room you've been trapped in. But you couldn't see Kim HanSol around yout table, not even a sound from any corner of the room. You could hear your steady breath that only became jagged as you thought about what had happened only today. Panic began to set into your body and you could feel your heart beat increasing as you looked around to what you could while you were still strapped down. 

 

Laying there lifelessly you heard the sound of a door creaking open very slowly. You tried to look around t osee if you could pinpoint where the noise was coming from, but then is was gone. Straining your ears for any possible footstep sounds, you didn't know what to do anymore. Not making any movements to avoid making any sound you moved your eyes from the left to the right only to see the faintest outline of part of a cabinet on the wall, but nothing else. You knew that there was a little tray on wheels with tools on it, that's where HanSol grabbed the needle from earlier, but he must have pushed it away when he was losing it before he stuck the needle in your arm harshly. But before you could finish your thoughts you heard the light scraping of metal against metal then nothing- then seconds later a creak from wooden floorboards of a staircase. 

 

 

'I'm in a basement.'

 

 

You thought before warm tears slid down your cheeks. You didn't have any idea where you were before, hoping it at least was a bedroom or some kind of office. Not a basement. That's where all pyschos took their victims to torture them and kill them.  Just like in the shows.

 

'My life can't end like a show, lost and forgotten.'

 

Struggling with your wrists and legs you tried to loosen them from the grasp they were captured in, but it was no use. The tears didn't stop flowing from your eyes, you knew your last resort was to scream. But that would also result in HanSol being the first person to come back. You coud be in a soundproof room, the middle of no where, in a different country! Panic washed over your body again, thinking of endless possibilities that could end your life as you were trapped on this table.

 

A warm hand grabs your left ankle, as the other messes with the lock on it. Biting down on your lip not to let out a blood curtling screeam, then the hand moved on to your right ankle doing the same as it did to the left. You could feel the bruises around both your ankles by just slightly moving your now freed legs. Your right hand was next, this time one of the hands held yours as it released it with the other then going around to the left hand and repeating.  Looking up you saw another face from the list of Korea's Most Wanted.

 

Jin Hyosang.

 

Six months ago he assassinated the Prime Minister, then disappeared.

 

 

He brought his index finger up to his lips, signaling for me to remain quiet. He went behind my head and placed his hands underneath my shoulders and pushed me into an upright position, then came back to the left side and slid me around so my legs were over the edge of the table. Kneeling down slightly with his back facing me, he motioned for me to get onto his back.

 

The only thing going through my mind as I clung onto him for my life was,

 

'Get out, now.'

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

Walking around the perimiter of the house peeking through windows, HanSol was on the couch but everything in the room was a mess. Papers and books ripped and thrown everywhere, table overturned, pillows gutted of their stufffing. The whole room was destructed and he was knocked out on the couch. 

Which means something went wrong in the basement.

 

Entering the house quietly, avoiding the room HanSol destroyed and finding the staircase to the basement which took a painstakingly long time to go down quietly while they threatened to creaked each time under the weight of my feet. Looking through the door way into an almost pitch black room Min-Jeong was laying there crying. Her tears visible from the, glistening of the shine the light above her provided. But I couldn't take care of her first. I found a needle labeled:

PROPOFOL

still mostly filled. Carrying it upstairs, less cautious of the creaking stairs, one creak managed to escape. 

 

'As long as she doesn't scream, and he's not awake.'

 

I thought queitly about how easily all of this could go wrong. Going around the corner slowly to get a glimpse of HanSol on the couch still. Going near his shoulder to inject the drug, slowly insterting in into his skin. Pausing for a second before injecting the drug. It would keep him asleep longer, and less likely to wake up if anything were to happen. After it was all fully injected, pulling the needle out slowly and turned around to walk back down to the basement for Min-Jeong.

 

 

 

Laying on the metal table lifelessy, strapped down, I slowly approached her and started with her feet then went to her arms. Releasing her completely she looked up at me and I could see the fear in her eyes as she realized who I was, I would be lying if I said I didn't care about that; but now isn't the time. I brough my index finger to my lips, signalling her to be quiet.  Walking behind the table I set my hands behind her shoulder blades and pushed her to be sitting up, then walked around to her side and slid her legs over the table so they were now dangling over.  Kneeling down infront of her, motioning for her to get on my back I waited until I felt her grab on.

 

Before going up the stairs I whisper to her, "Don't make a sound if anything happens, and just hold on tightly. Okay?"

It came out rushed, only cause I wanted to get out before B-Joo had any idea of what happened here. There was no vocal response, just a slight movement of her head up and down against my back answering me.

That would be the struggle now that HanSol was taken care of.  Reaching the main floor I walked around completely once making sure nothing had changed from before. There was a back door in the kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom. Barely anywhere to hide Min-Jeong or let alone the both of us to attmept to sneakout if B-Joo was here.  After making a complete round of the floor and heading towards the front door, reaching out to grab the the door knob when it shook slightly before I could grab a hold of it.

 

"Why is it unlocked?"

 

 

B-Joo

 

 

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey it's an update! I'm sorry for taking so long :(

I was in the hopsital for a while and my mother just

had surgery so it's been difficult to find free time to 

update . BUT I was finally able to today, so I hope you guys 

enjoy it ^.^

 

Is this chapter too short?  It's kinda hard to tell  before it 's uploaded 

so I'm not sure. But let me know and I can make longer chapters!

 

 

Chapter stats

 

Characters: 7067, Words: 1595