Four

Blacklisted.
Sleep. 
 
That's the last thing you remembered from the hospital. But this wasn't the hospital..
You woke up to less than welcoming bright lights shining over you, turning your head to the side to avoid the light you saw the dark room. No windows. No other lights. Just darkness. Trying to sit up, but you couldn't. Your wrists, anlkes and waist were all strapped down to an examination table. Your medicine from sleeping hadn't worn off yet, you weren't able to use your strength to struggle out. Your attempts of struggling consisted of moving your wrists and ankles in short motions, which had no effect on the straps. But one thing made you stop.
 
"Hello Min-Jeong."
 
Kim HanSol.
 
                                                   263171lxlble1hnk.gif
 
"You know, you're the first to survive any of my attacks." Kim HanSol said as he walked around you.  He was still in the hospital clothes, but now he was wearing gloves.
 
"I was starting to get worried that nobody would." Walking around, then stopping behind your head.
 
Now you were no longer able to see him. Turning your head left and right you weren't able to see him at all, the dark room didn't help either.  It was quiet for awhile, then you heard footsteps. You looked down to your feet and saw him standing there facing you.
 
"W-what do you want?" You were scared, you could feel your tears streaming down the side of your face. "Oh, no no no. Don't cry it will be over quickly and it won't be painful, don't worry." He walked to your side and patted your shoulder. 
 
"No!" You screamed, and tried to wriggle out of the straps.
 
"Shush! You need to be quiet!" HanSol said then hit his fist on the table.
 
You stopped screaming instantly, you laid there worried for your life. He went over to a table and you could hear metal clanking, walking around behind your head he went over to your left arm and inserted a needle harshly. You cried out in pain.
 
"Shut up!" He yelled then hit you across the face.
 
You felt your eyes closing slowly from the propofol he injected from the needle. You could hear him grunting and mumbling things, while hitting objects. He was mad, but you didn't know why. Those were the last things you could hear before going out.
 
                                               263171lxlble1hnk.gif
"Agent Young Hoon, Jin Hyosang says he has information about Kim HanSol." An officer came over to his desk and informed him.
 
"Jin Hyosang? We have him here in lockdown 24/7, how would he even know what's going on with Kim HanSol?" He replied annoyed.
 
"We're not sure, but he wants to talk to you." Remaining quiet for a short moment, Young Hoon thought about it.
 
"Damn." He muttered under his breath as he got up and walk out of his office. Down a few flight of stairs into the underground FBI building. Passing through various security checks until entering the back room which was vaulted with a steel door. 
 
Within the room was a large clear containment box, used to hold most threatening and dangerous criminals. Ones like Jin Hyosang. Wrists and ankles in heavy duty cuffs, bond to each other.
 
"Agent Young Hoon, it's been a while! I'm glad you got my message, I can help you with all of this."  Jin Hyosang said with a smug smile.
 
"And what exatly do we need your help with?"Young Hoon asked in a sarcastic tone.
 
"Kim HanSol made an attack recently, everybody knows that. Even I do, it's quite obvious with the way everyone moves around here. You don't know what to do, you know nothing about where he or the girl are. That makes you angry too, doesn't it?" 
 
"What exaclty are you saying? You do realize you are on permenant lock down in a protected FBI facility, don't you? You can't leave this area, not even your little box."
 
"Yes, but I'm sure that can be changed with a few little details. Seeing as the girl probably won't last any longer than tonight, probably won't live to the morning if you keep things going like they are now." Hyosang stood up, though not taking a step forward.
 
Only silence followed.
 
"If you want the girl safe, then let me out. But it will be more than that, I stay out and I can help you find all the top criminals you can't get your hands on. My only condition is that Min Jeong will work with me when doing so."
 
Standing there waiting for Agent Young Hoon's reply, which never came.
 
"The longer you take, Young Hoon, the less time the girl has left. It's all up to you."
 
"How do you know her name?" Agent Young Hoon asked.
 
"That doesn't matter now, she's going to die if you don't let me go find her!" Hyosang yelled and was now up to the glass looking down on Agent Young Hoon, and obvioulsy infuriated with the less than positive progress he was making at the moment.
 
"How. Do. You. Know. Her. Name?" Agent Hoon, barely managed to ask through gritted teeth.
 
"She's immune to the attack, right? Then don't you think this was planned partly? She's studying to be a Criminal Investigator, obviously they'll run basic blood tests, usually they poke their fingers and test different things. Why do you think HanSol targeted that school?" He was now shouting at the glass between him and Agent Hoon.
 
"So...none of these are random attacks?.. He researches then strikes to find an immune victim." 
 
"Young Hoon, you take too long! Let me out now, or she's gone!" Hyosang, banging on the glass now.
 
"It'll be all your fault." He added both his arms resting on the glass with his head hangning low. 
 
"Fine."
 
 
 

                                                                 263171lxlble1hnk.gif 

 
 
It's a shorter update >.<  I'll either add to it later, or it will just be another chapter update!~
sorry again for taking so long to update, i'm back home now ^.^ almost all better