Three

Blacklisted.

After arriving at the hospital and having multiple tests run you were left alone in a room that was locked down. No doctors or nurses told you what was going on, or about your condition. You were confined to a bed clueless.

By now it was 3AM and you were still wide awake, you couldn't go to sleep not knowing anything. It made you confused and scared. It was a couple minutes later you heard a knock on the door, but remained quiet. You knew only certain poeple were allowed access into your room, but you also knew you would be cleared to leave soon, they couldn't keep you locked up in here forever. 

"Miss Min-Jeong, I'm Agent Young Hoon, the head detective in charge of your case. How are you feeling?" He walked in and stood at the foot of the bed waiting for your reply.

"I'm fine, but when can I go home? I have assignments I need to finish." You gave him a casual answer then glanced over at the door.

"Well you'll be able to leave soon though I'm afraid you won't be able to go home." He paused for a quick second while he took the chair near your bed and sat down, "All aspects of this attack match up to Kim HanSol, and up until know no one has survived these attacks. You were immune to the gas that was exposed in the cafeteria, which means we don't know what will happen next." He finished looking up straight into your eyes, you hated direct eye contact. It made every conversation feel lilke an interogation.

You looked down to your hands, "So what happens then?"  You asked softly.

"We are going to put you into Witness Protection for now, so tomorrow you'll be taken to the station then to your new apartme-." You quickly interupted him, "But what about my  classes?" You started to get worried, you couldn't miss any classes your teachers and Uncle would both kill you.

"You'll be in the same classes, we have to enroll you under a different name but talked with your teachers so they know it's you, but you'll be in completely different classes so no one will recognize you." 

*Beep Beep*

His phone went off, as he answered it he stood up and his voice was immediatly lowered so you weren't able to hear the conversation. He slowly walked to the door and left giving you a small smile, but it didn't help with anything. The door never closed though, instead a male nurse came in, but you never had a male nurse in your room before.

"How are you feeling?" You heard him ask while he was fixing your IV.

"Fine, but I can't sleep, can I have anything to help me sleep?" You asked hopefully expecting a no for his answer.

"Of course you can." He said with a smirk already injecting some fluid into your IV.

     

                                                         263171lxlble1hnk.gif

"We've just been informed that there was a gas attack at Seoul University and Kim HanSol is likely the perpetraitor. Several bodies were confirmed dead on site, and yet to be confirmed is a body being transported to the hospital at the moment. No officials have any comments so far in the investigation."

The news report could be heard on a distant t.v. set, while someone was pacing around the room.

"They wouldn't be at the Seoul National Univesity Hospital, that would be too obvious to treat her there...the Samsung Medical Center!" He muttered to himself, going around grabbing items from a table then leaving the room.

Leaving the building, he put a face mask on and his sweatshirt hood up and hailed a taxi to take him to the hospital. Checking the time it was 2AM. Walking around the hospital, he took off his mask but still leaving his hood on, he casually walked around. He saw a room with an officer outside it at all times.

"Bingo."

 

                                                         263171lxlble1hnk.gif

"You'll be in the same classes, we have to enroll you under a different name but talked with your teachers so they know it's you, but you'll be in completely different classes so no one will recognize you." I told her calmly. Nobody knew what to do with her, the first survivor of an attack by Kim HanSol. We had no procedure listed for this, which only made things more difficult.

*Beep Beep*

Before I could ask her any questions my phone went off, I wasn't supposed to be receiving any calls now while I was supposed to be asking Min-Jeong questions. Everyone was informed of that.

"What?" I answered immediatly lowering my voice and making it adamant that I was annoyed. 

"Agent Young Hoon, we got a call from Kim HanSol! He said he was in the hospital now." Hye-Rim said panicking. You had to think this through, but you couldn't stay in the room with Min-Jeong here while talking to Hye-Rim.

"Calm down, there's an officer outside her door now. Call back up to search the hospital, obviously we can't evacuate a hospital." Walking towards the door slowly.

"Do we need to have more officers at her room?" She asked.

"Send another one, two should be enough. We still don't even know where he is yet." Reaching the door and stepping out, you turned back to look at Min-Jeong and tried to reassure her with a smile then left. 

While leaving a nurse was about to walk in, you had to do look twice...it was a male nurse. Didn't see too many of them often. 

                                                         263171lxlble1hnk.gif
"Bingo."
 
Until Young Hoon was spotted, this wasn't going to work. Everything was perfectly planned out, you got hospital scrubs, the pouch of propofol, now Young Hoon appeared. Watching as he went into the girl's room. He can't be in there, he needs to leave, something has to happen to get him out of there.  
"This is the police, what is your emergency?" A familar voice spoke. 
 
"Hello Hye-Rim, it's been a while." Ending with a chuckle.
 
"K-Kim HanS-sol, what do you want??" Her voice became more tense but there was still fear behind it.
 
"I arrived at the hospital, Samsung Medical Center, right?" You asked then hung up the phone.
 
Figuring it wouldn't take that long for the message to relay back to Young Hoon, you stood near the door, catching the attention of the guard.
"Are you authorized?" He asked looking at you up and down. 
 
"Only to change the IV liquids." Holding up the pouch to show him.
 
"You'll have to wait for a little until Agent Young Hoon comes out." Replying while turning his head to look out the hallway again.
 
"No worries." You said.
 
It was only a matter of minutes before he came out the door, taking the opputunity going past him right after he stepped out. Just laying in the bed, only issue was she was still awake, wide awake. Though that was nothing the propofol couldn't fix. 
"How are you feeling?" Moving closer to the IV, and successfully changing out the pouches. All that was next was connecting the needle tube with the pouch. 
 
"Fine, but I can't sleep, can I have anything to help me sleep?" She asked while looking at you hopefully. 
 
"Of course you can." Finishing it with a smirk. 
 
                                 
                                                         263171lxlble1hnk.gif
   
Sleep 
 
That's the last thing you remembered from the hospital. But this wasn't the hospital..
You woke up to less than welcoming bright lights shining over you, turning your head to the side to avoid the light you saw the dark room. No windows. No other lights. Just darkness. Trying to sit up, but you couldn't. Your wrists, anlkes and waist were all strapped down to an examination table. Your medicine from sleeping hadn't worn off yet, you weren't able to use your strength to struggle out. Your attempts of struggling consisted of moving your wrists and ankles in short motions, which had no effect on the straps. But one thing made you stop.
 
"Hello Min-Jeong."
 
Kim HanSol.
 
 
 
 
                                                         263171lxlble1hnk.gif
 
 
 


Finished the update!

Thank you to The Graphic Turtle Shop and BlockedStar for the awesome poster and background! :3