Chapter 2

Heartbeats
a/n: yo yo dis be chapter 2 of heartbeats. if you dont care idc but you matter, happy thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have all of you. I was gonna add something at the end but, everything got erased and I'm hella pissed that it had happened T.T bare with me though, you'll be happy that I saved whatever I had saved up for next chapter. I dont wanna give you like, conflicted feelings LOL. less get it lessgo!! -Crisiel
4shot. 2/4 + epilogue ;; 2,306 words
___________________________________
"Good morning my baby panda!"  I groaned, rolling over, smiling to see a half- Kris in front of me. My fingers trailed down his bare body before trailing back up to his jawline, pulling him closer for a goodmorning kiss. 
 
"Good morning Mr. Cold Man Hyung." He purses his lips, flicking me on the forehead while I whimper in pain. He then smirked while pulling me in, kissing the top of my forehead.
 
"Don''t call me that, you know I'm not cold."
 
"Yeah, 'cause you're the opposite."
 
"Which is hot right?"
 
"Right." He laughs, rubbing his thumbs into my back as he rests his forehead in the crook of my neck. I sighed a bit, tracing his lips with my fingers, knowing I only had a few days left before I was gone.  It had already been two days since the doctor said I was going to die. It didn't matter now, I'll tell everyone when it's the right time, and now is not the right time to tell them. I had 5 more days, midnight on December 25th to be exact. It was so stupid though, why Christmas? Why out of all the holidays, why did it have to be ing Christmas? Why couldn't I have another month, or at least 2-3 more weeks? Is this what I get for not knowing I had an irregular heartbeat? What did I do wrong, can't I just live life happily until I grow old with my family and then die peacefully? I sighed again, before saying a word.
 
"Hyung." I say, he looks up, staring into my eyes as he speaks.
 
"Yeah?" I fumbled my fingers with his, intertwining them while pulling them closer to my lips to kiss the top of his hands.
 
"If you're hot, does that make me cool?"  Kris gave me the look he gave to someone as he was judging them, very stern and very cruel. A fake laugh escaped his lips as he patted my back and gave a smug smile.
 
"You know Tao, you're really funny." I huffed, pinching his cheeks because it was one thing he hated the most. He growled, pushing my hands away and then rubbing his own cheeks with his hands.
 
"And stop that, you know that I hate it when you pinch my cheeks. I'm very sensitive." I laughed, kissing his his shoulder, my fingers through his hair while I nodded slowly.
 
"But it's cute."
 
"I'm not cute." 
 
"Mm, sometimes you are. Sometimes you're just a cold cold hyung living in a cruel cruel world." He scoffs, pushing me gently as I laugh and slap my knee. 
 
"Why don't you get something for us to eat, yeah?" I shake my head while grabbing his arm gently, gesturing to come along with me.
 
"I have something planned out for us today." He tilts his head before shrugging and getting up, following me as he trudged his feet behind him. Since I only had a week--or 5 days--with him, I had to make it last right? A smile spreads across my face as I put on some slippers while grabbing a bandana, wrapping it around Kris's eyes. A very confused Kris yelps, stepping forward to cling onto me as I laugh. 
 
"Geez, this is the first time you cling onto me. Usually it's me clinging onto you, isn't it?" He scoffs, stepping backward slowly and crossed his arms. Although his pretty eyes were covered, I could tell he was glaring at me, and his glare was like 20,000 people looking at me right after I had a slip up with the bamboo stick I dropped while practicing my martial arts. I just rolled my eyes and laughed, pushing him gently as he yelps again, falling onto a red couch.
 
"Tao what the hell are you doing, I feel so vulnerable if I can't see. Jesus, what am I even on?" He pokes the couch, a small scream escaping his lips as I laugh again.
 
"Idiot, that's the couch where you usually um.." I coughed, I didn't have to say anything else because he just smirked, propping his legs open, knowing that was the spot where we first made love.
 
" you long and hard right?" A light blush came crawling up to my cheeks, my heart racing a bit more faster than usual-whatever usual was in this case-covering my face, trying not to let out a squeal. Although I would always be a bottom, it was nice to be whimpering under the rough guy Kris was, whining and groaning, longing for more. His right leg raised over his left knee, both hands cup his right knee.
 
"Well, since you're not talking, I do assume this is the spot. Ah Tao, what date is it today?"  I chuckled, so he did remember. 
 
"Why, it's December 20th." He smiled, tapping his chin. I looked around the dorm, content with the decorations I had set up for him. Last night I had slept at 3 am redecorating, and slipped into bed with him right after I was done. In front of Kris would be the first wall, where I had decorated many polaroids to create a big heart. The rest of the members wouldn't come back until Christmas anyways, to celebrate with their families. Due to my condition I can't visit mine, only sending them letters updating them how I've been doing, wishing my loved ones the best. Kris didn't go to his family because he wanted to spend it with me, it would be our second Christmas together as a "thing."  
 
Above the polaroid decorated heart was a huge poster which I had customized to say "快樂一年寶貝!" which had many drawings that Kris did before, all collaged to fit into the poster. If you didn't know, Kris is also knows as Kriscasso, and he could fly. I chuckled at the thought, my eyes inspecting all the drawings I had seemed to get from his special file he kept under his bed. There was badly drawn dragons, snakes, pigs, turtles, llamas, and every other animal you could think of. My favorite {which I put in the middle} was when he tried to draw him and I, under the mistletoe kissing. It was horrid, but since it came from Kris, it was really cute. He tried, and that's all that mattered. Although he could have done better with my eyes, I wasn't that chinky, was I? And geez Kris, I'm not that green! Or green at all! So absurd, who has green skin?
 
On the wall to his left were fairy lights that spelled out "Taoris" which was the ship name our EXOtics had given us. It's funny though, because I can't really believe we're together, but we are. My smile widened, tracing the letters with my fingers, slightly pulling it towards me before putting it back onto the wall. The letters were in white and red. White represented our innocence, our purity when we had first met each other. All the good memories that we had, all the peace we had everytime we were in bed, huddling close to each other. The red represented our love, because our love could not be happy all the time. The red was when I first seduced him in the bedroom, and he made love to me endlessly. It meant all the play fights and the real fights that had been included, all the lies that we've been through, but it represents that we're still going strong after all of that. We promised each other on the day we got together, never to leave each other. No matter what obstacle came to us.
 
Posts its were all over the furniture, pointing out what he had did at that place and why it was significant. It also had the date-I know I remember the dates, kill me now right. On the couch where Kris was sitting were post its all over the arm rests, since he usually doesn't rest his arms when he sits down, I knew that I had to post them there. On the left arm of the couch it had things where I made a move, on the right arm was where he made a move.
 
Left arm:
 
Peekaboo! March 11, 2012.
 
We played hide and seek and your and to hide behind this couch, are you stupid, or are you just an idiot? You're tall as , you really think that you're going to fit yourself PLUS your legs behind this single red couch?!
 
Shut up. April 1, 2012.
 
I was going off on how my April fools prank worked on you, on how scared you were because you thought that I actually was going to trade you in for ice cream. Really Kris, is that even logical? Even a billion popsicles still wouldn't satisfy me unless I had them and you. You kept telling me to shut up, but I just shut you up with a kiss anyways, our first kiss together actually.
 
Icepack and ringpops~ July 23, 2012
 
You know, I was just frustrated with another girl or guy loving you, I didn't want anyone else claiming you as "theirs'. That idea pissed me the off, so I proposed to you (well, with ice packs and ring pops since I'm broke) saying that you should be my husband til death do us part. You smiled, kissing the top of my forehead, telling me at how ridiculous of a question that was, nodding and telling me that I was officially your husband from now on. { EXOtics, sorry.}
 
Right arm:
 
Let's talk about love ♡ November 15, 2012
 
The first time you and I saw each other, . Your eyes trailed down my body as my eyes trailed up your body. We made love here, although the couch was a bit uncomfortable, that's where we became more comfortable together. I still remember the way you kissed down my chest all the way down to my thighs. Unf.
 
Asking me. December 20, 2012
This day was the best day of my life. We were already "engaged" to each other, but this day was when I could officially say that you were mine, call you my namja, call you my everything, call you mine. You asked me out with a song you made yourself, and also another drawing if I may add. This was the day where I thought I was going to die, and where you revived me with your actions and words.
 
I shrugged, Kris only had two posts its on the right arm, but there were many places all over the room where his name kept popping up. On the wall where the polaroids were, was a post it with Kiss me. December 25, 2012. It was the first Christmas as a couple together, where Kris asked me to keep kissing him, he didn't care if he was dizzy or not. He pinned me against the wall, recapturing my lips with his if somehow he or I pulled away. It was the happiest KRISmas I had, hah.
 
Another place where his name appeared was on the floor, instead of pinning me to the wall, it was the floor this time. Bad boy. January 1, 2013. It was new years and I had gotten drunk (apparently) when Kris told me not to even drink one beer. I was angry at that time, so of course I ignored him and drank the night away. Kris had found me lying on the floor, almost close to passing out. He and I yelled for a good 10 minutes, and I just broke down into tears. He had confronted me, wiping my tears away and apologizing for making me cry. I asked him to kiss me this time, wanting to keep him close to me at all times. He positioned himself on top of me, kissing me with passion.
 
"Alright, take off the bandanna now. I see you squirming, you freak." He whimpers, pulling the bandana down as I plug in the fairy lights to complete the scenery. I come over to stand next to him, placing my hand on top of his shoulder. His jaw dropped, my hand pushing it back up to close his mouth. 
 
"Tao.. I'm speechless." He looked up to me, pulling on the hem of my shirt, telling me to get to his level. I did so, crouching so that my head was also the same height as where his head was.
 
"Do you like it?" He nodded, grabbing my hand gently to kiss it. I blushed a bit while covering one of my cheeks with the hand Kris didn't have.
 
"Tao..." Kris suddenly said with a serious tone. My head turned, my eyes on his pretty eyes. Oh no, why did his tone change?
 
"Yeah?"  He gestured for me to come and sit on his lap, so I did so. When I did, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I gasped a bit, but then closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. 
 
"I love you." Kris had managed to choke out, his eyes turning red as a few tears flowed down his cheeks. "I love you so much, do you even know that?" I was about to speak, but my tongue had been twisted and I had also choked on my words. Instead I just nodded and wrapping my arms around his neck. This time it was my turn to kiss his forehead, a few tears slid down my cheek as I did so. I love you Kris.. I wonder how well you would do without me..
 
"I love you too Kris." Those were the only words I could choke out at the moment, considering that I had so many thoughts running through my mind. "I love you so ing much..."
 
_____________________
AYE.
how was it?
did you like it or?
thank you for that one upvote, my 248 views, and 16 subscribers.
I love you all.
 
SPOILER ALERT
At the end I was going to make Tao confess to the members about two things..but you'll find out what those are in the next chapter <3