Chapter 4 (part two)

Heartbeats

ho-

ly

I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME IT'S BEEN LIKE WEEKS OH GOD I FEEL SO BAD CAN YOU FORGIVE ME

PLS

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH whispers Sehun. heh what even he's not even in the frickn story help me

ok on with the story

this is definetely not a  fourshot, 4 2/3 /4 ;; 1591 words

_____________

**play this while reading the flashback!!! sobs bc i love Yiruma so much ; u ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHS9B-nOUk8**

"Babe! Merry Christmas!" A deep, sweet voice echoes throughout the room, an estatic Kris was standing in front of me. I chuckle, pulling on his shirt, bringing him down to my side. He laughs, pulling me closer to him to kiss my forehead. My cheeks fluster, they feel as if I've been overheated. I smile, enjoying the sensation of having my love close to me. His scent was so welcoming, his voice was so soothing. The way he tried to set up a date, yet failing, was really cute. Or the way he laughed whenever I would make a mistake, it was as if an angel was singing 'Hallelujah!' Everytime he would make a mistake, he'd just pout and shake his head repeatedly, trying to claim victory.

"Merry Christmas you ." Kris laughs, flicking my forehead.

" you."

"What time?" He rolls his eyes, poking at my chest, leaning closer into my ear.

"Later." He smirks, grabbing at my before kissing me playfully. A laugh escapes my lips as I carress his cheek, placing kisses all over his face before rolling the other way to get out of bed. I stretch, a bit of my stomach shows and Kris laughs.

"Holy you're fit." I smile, giving him a thumbs up.

"I try."

"Whatever, loser. I don't need to try." He gets out of bed, pulling his shirt over his head while flexing his muscles. I laugh, pushing him gently.

"You , flexing is trying."

"Oh.." We laugh together, Kris putting his shirt back on as we speak.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Hm..."

"Give me an answer in 5.."

"Wait!"

"4--"

"Hold up, Kris!"

"3-"

"Kr--"

"1."

"One what the he--"

"0!! Whether you like it or not, we're going ice skating."

"Bu--"

"Nope, get dressed. I picked out some clothes for you. Stay warm alright?" He placed some neatly folded clothes on the bed. I raised an eyebrow, taking them into my arms and taking a whiff of it. The scent made me dizzy. Not a bad dizzy, a good one. The ones where you feel as if the world was a big basket of fresh laundry, and you're rolling around in it. Yeah, like that. 

The clothes he picked out for me was a big parka, some skinny jeans, and a Supreme shirt. I scoffed at his style, he would. I squinted at the clothes, laughing at his sense of style, but putting them on anyways because of how warm they felt. It was at least -5 celsius, so why not?

I come out of the room, Kris was leaning against the door frame. His eyes inspected me from head to toe, and then smirked in approval.

"You look good." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Of course I look good, I always look good."

"I look better.

"Nu uh."

"Uh huh."

"Nope, shut up Kris we aren't doing this again."

"Huang Zitao." He looked up and glared, his eyes looking into mines.

"W-Wu Yi Fi--Fan.." He laughed, ruffling my hair.

"You still stutter whenever I say your whole name." 

"Whatever." 

--

"Kr--iiiiiis!" A small squeal--which I certainly hated--escaped my lips. My feet acted as if they didn't know that balance existed, my legs kept shaking as I tried to hold on the railing on the outside of the rink. Kris laughed as he skated around me many times, crossing his arms while at it. I whined, stopping for a bit.

"Hyuuung, help me!" He groaned, stopping in front of me and covering his ears.

"Don't call me that, you know it's a weakness." I smiled, pushing myself off of the railing, extending my arms while skating over to him to keep balance. I finally reached at least 2 feet away from him and stopped myself, a smirk coming across my face.

"Hyung?" He groaned again, skating off into the far corner of the ice rink.

"Nope!" It was good that it was only the two of us in the rink, so if I skated to a speed where I couldn't stop myself, I wouldn't bump into anyone.

"Hyuuuung! Pleaaase!?" I grunted, trying to keep my balance while skating across the rink. I felt as if one tiny step could cause me to fall on my , and I didn't want that. Kris laughed again, suddenly stopping and extending his leg a bit. At first I was confused, like why the hell would he do that?!

And then I realized that he was trying to trip me.

I yelped like a little dog, jumping over to try to dodge his foot. I succeeded in avoiding his foot, but I didn't succeed in landing on my feet. Instead, my right foot had slipped, making me fall on my . Kris snorted -- which was still a lovely sound to hear -- and then fell next to me as well. We both looked at each other with pouts, before bursting out in laughter. By the time we were over, my sides hurt and Kris was clutching onto his stomach so tightly as if it was his dear life that depended on it.

"You're a dork." He rolled his eyes, flicking my forehead again like he did that morning.

"Whatever, you're still a loser who can't skate."

"Shut up!" I retorted, leaning forward.

"Make me." He smirked, raising an eyebrow. Of course I couldn't miss this opportunity, so I wrapped my arms around him, placing my lips onto his, falling on top of him, losing ourselves in sweet bliss.

----------------------------------------------

I sighed, rubbing my eyes while burying my head into my palms.

It was December 26th. And still, no Kris.

What did I do wrong? What the hell, it was the tiest Christmas I ever had! Why would Kris do that?! Why would he ever do that to me?! What the ! I hate it, I hate him, I hate me! 

Hold on.

December...26th?

My mind was a bit slow, but it processed a bit quicker this time.

Wasn't I supposed to die...yesterday?

Good lord--

Should I celebrate, or mope?

What the hell--

But what is there to celebrate, if Kris isn't here?

Ah it, I have 10 other members I could be happy with, . Kris, he can go a for all I care.

my .

No shut up Tao, damn, you.

Hell yeah I'd me--

SHUT UP.

I shook my head at my previous thoughts, walking out of the room to see 10 of the members stand in front of me in awe.

"Tao?" Sehun said, poking me. I pushed his finger away, everyone gasping.

"Oh , he's not a ghost!" 

"What the hell, where did you go yesterday?"

"Tao you're alive!" Baekhyun exclaimed, running and jumping on me. I yelped, catching him in my arms anyways.

"Yeah I'm alive why--"

"Didn't you say you'd be dead yesterday? I was bawling like a baby when you never came out of your room so we all thought you were dead but we were too heartbroken to see your corpse--" I laughed at Chanyeol's response, shaking my head.

"I--I don't know. The doctor said I'd be dead by yesterday, but apparently I'm not. Wow what a miracle...a miracle in december, right?" They all laughed before getting up to hug me one by one.

"Thank God you're alive." 

"At least you're here Tao."

"You're aliveeee, I think I'm going to die---of happiness!"

"God damn you almost gave me a panic attack yesterday ugh, damn it Tao."

"Where are you Christmaaas, oh look, there you are! Tao, thanks for being my Christmas present."

I smiled at all the lame puns and comments as everyone hugged me. 

"Geez.. you guys are so welcoming. You act as if you weren't going to see me again."

", we thought we weren't!" Xiumin exclaimed, everyone laughing again.

I laughed with them, but immediately frowning as I noticed that Kris still wasn't there.

"Where has Kris gone to..?" They all looked at each other with sad expressions, then all faced towards me. Sehun then cleared his throat, standing up and placing his hand on top of my shoulder.

"Well..we tried contacting him yesterday and today, but apparently he turned off his phone, or it died. I'm sorry Tao." He scrunches his nose before heading back to the group who were all looking at me with sympathetic faces. I cringed a bit, a small pang hit me in my heart. I gasped for air, falling to my knees, causing for all 10 of them to get up and huddle around me.

"Tao! Are you okay?" Tears spilled down my face, my hand grasping at the place where my heart was. I had trouble breathing, my inhales and exhales turned into gasping and panting. Chen panicked and ran around in circles in the living room. I extended my hand out to point at the counter where my pills were, showing that someone needed to get them for me for my heart to calm down. Suho grabbed it and tossed it to me, I caught it with my right hand.

By the time I got the lid open, I was on the floor turning blue. The members were panicking, I was too. I popped 2 pills into my mouth, it would take a while to take effect but I calmed down a bit, everyone's eyes were on me. Before I closed my eyes, a few words escaped my lips.

"Find Kris before I die...please."

_____________________
hELP

IT'S 12:49 AM I KNOW ITS TY OMFG FEEDBACK PLEASE

my illiterate self has come out I am so sorry forgive me