Time for Some Practice

Enough is Enough

"T.O.P.!" Deasung and Seungri shouted as they ran torards their hyung.

The two tackle hugged him while getting death glares from G Dragon. The three played around on the floor when they should have been practicing on their dance moves. 

"Excuse me," GD tried his best to be polite.

T.O.P. started to slowly back up once he saw who confronted them. Deasung and Seungi stood their ground.

"Yes?" Deasung asked.

"Have you guys finished mastering your parts."

The two were a little reluctent to answer. T.O.P. was almost out the door if it wasn't for Taeyang pulling him away from it.

"Well....no..."

GD's smile turned into a sickely grin.

"Then stop slacking off!"

The two on the ground jumped up and automatically started dancing. GD didn't care that it wasn't the right dance just as long as they were doing something. Taeyang held T.O.P. around the waiste and was slowly but surely dragging him to the other side of the room. It took him about 10 minutes for him to do it sense T.O.P. slipped out of his grip twice.

"Why must they be so difficult?" GD asked Taeyang once he was done.

"I don't know, why do you have to be so hard on them?"

GD "tsk"'ed him and went back to ordering the others around. T.O.P. took the oppertunity and snuck up behind him.

"Psssst," T.O.P. whispered right into his ear.

"What is it?" Taeyang asked unfazed.

"How come G Dragon never gets anger at you?"

"Wanna know a little secrete?"

T.O.P. nodded quickly. Taeyang motioned him to come closer and whispered into his ear.

"And it works?"

"Like a charm."