Didn't See That Coming

Enough is Enough

"...and that's why you should forgive me." T.O.P. ended his long explaination with a smile.

GD stared him down in silence. They had now been sitting on the bathroom floor for over an hour now. No one from the outside interupted them or even took notice that their leader was missing. They all just sorta knew what had happen and had either respected their privacy or didn't gave a damn.

"How long did it take you to make that up?" GD asked with no emotion on his face.

"....a few days."

"You were always the slow one."

"HEY!"

GD rolled his eyes at T.O.P.'s outburst. Without a word, he got up on his knees and crawled over to still man till their faces were mere inches apart. T.O.P.'s face flushed out of embarassment. He had gotten used to being infront of GD but with him so close, things got weird again. He averted his eyes and slowly placed his hands inbeween his legs. GD grabbed him chin and made him look him dead in the eye.

"After all that happened, after the condition you put me in, after all you put the others through, you think a simple appalouge essay will make up for it? No, you will pay for this."

"I said I was sorry....what more can I do?"

"Did you even hear those times? Every morning and night, I would sit across the hall and beg for you to come out, and you didn't hear me?"

T.O.P.'s voice started to crack, "I...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it, big boy."

GD pulled T.O.P.'s face closer to his and kissed his lips. 

"But this will...."

The younger man went back to his spot up against the cabnets. T.O.P. attempt to get closer to him but got a foot to the face.

"W....why this all of a sudden??" T.O.P. asked as he rearranged his towel thrown to cover him up better down below.

"While you were....gone...I sorta realized how much I cared about your well being and how much lifw is kinda boring with out you...."

Yet again, T.O.P. tried to get closer to the leader and this time got slapped in the face and a stean warning. He was happy too happy to notice the stinging pain in his cheek. The thought that GD wasn't angery with him anymore over joyed him. His smile shone bright and lightned up some of GD's dark features. The leaders eyes grew lighter as he smiled back.

"You do know, even though you have this information you still need clothes to even come close to me."

"Understood"