Yet Anougher Not So Good Plan

Enough is Enough

Deasung was taking his time scrapping off his plate of food into Seungri's plate when he saw the door open a bit. A hand came out and grabbed his wrist which almost made him scream.

"GD?" T.O.P. poked his head.

Deasung roughly pulled his arm away and almost flipped him off. T.O.P. whispered sorry and retreated behind the door. The younger man didn't know weither to be angery or disapointed. Still, he went on with normal process and knocked hard on the door twice. When he was on his way back to the hall way, he bumped into GD. Even though it was a light bump, it still almost knocked the leader down. His hair was every where, the bags under his eyes were almost black, he looked like hell and then some. 

"Hyung! You ok?" Deasung tried to steady him out.

GD grinned a weak grin and patted his shoulder as he walked by. Deasung kept an eye on him as he nelt don to mush the plates togher, but left to give the two some privacy. While GD was putting the fork between the two plates, a hand grabbed his wrist. It didn't take much effort to dragg him and the plate of food into the bathroom which suprised T.O.P., he expected more of a fight. With one hand, he pushed the leader against the cabnets and with the other he put the plate between them. He sat on his thrown of towels criss-crossed and took a long look at GD.

"H...how could you let your self go like this?"

GD's tired eyes grew dark.

"How could you hide in the bathroom for over a week and try to question me ?!" He shouted.

T.O.P. quickly covered up his privates with his hands.

"This isn't going to be easy is it?"

GD shook his head and crossed his arms, "Not by a long shot."