In the Other Room

Enough is Enough

"Lights out." G Dragon stated once he got into the room.

"I'm not tired yet!" 

"Don't care, lights out." His voice was thick with venom.

T.O.P. reluctently turned off his lamp and grummbled under his covers. Gd layed down and happy tried to drift off to sleep. He was so close to being sucessful, it wasn't for T.O.P. being.....well...T.O.P.

"I want food!~" T.O.P. complained in the dark.

"Then go get some food!"

"But it's dark out there.."

GD propped himself up on his elbows and looked where T.O.P. should have been with dead eyes. "You got to be freakin' kidding me."

"I don't like the dark, ok, Daesung and Seungri understood that. Why can't I be with them."

"You know why!" 

T.O.P. didn't know what else to do to get his way. As a last resort, he tried he best to quietly sneak past GD's bed and go next door. He could easily hear through the walls the time his old room mates were having and he already missed them. So, he tried his best to get up out of the bed with out making the springs squick. He was sucessful at that but the hardest part was getting past GD with out tripping. Even though as leader he had to be a good example for s...but he wasn't really the tidest person. T.O.P. tip-toed past most of the clothes on the ground but banged his knee on the post of GD's bed.

"Don't you even dare try you bastard!" The leader shouted. "Bed, now!"

T.O.P. quickly went back to his bed and was in a grumpy mood for the rest of the night making it exstrmemly hard for him to sleep.